Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Should I Worry About Her Size? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Worry About Her Size? (39864 Views)

Ladies, You No Longer Have To Worry About Fishy Smell Or Loose Vagina / Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy / Joystick Size: Don't Let It Worry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by DipoDee: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
streetzdreamz:
blessings bro,he even went ahead to say he is perfect,tall,handsome,intelligent, rich,from his words i knew he is just a huge joker,toying with the heart of a woman all cuz of some shallow feelings,love goes deeper beyond looks,attitudes, body features,but what do i know,they keep abusing the four lettered word yet know nothing about it,dear op you are infatuated or in lust and you can never be a perfect being,no mortal is.

You know people come online to live their dreams, the poor claim to be billionaires, the plain claim to be pretty and the slow claim to be sharp...it's all good as long as the lies give them joy.
But then, people like Sirhot who bring life issues here and begin to mix issues like weight with talks of love, I don't just gerrit. A grown man should know better. You love people for who they are and who you know they can become. You don't begin to attach love with wealth, colour, class, beauty or whatnots.
Love is completely unmindful of physical attributes. Which is why a man can still love his woman after she gets completely burnt and disfigured in a fire accident....why the guy with no limbs is married and happy..

Not these bullshit about loving someone and forcing them to lose weight...too many what-ifs.

This girl can still blow up, then what?
Even very slim girls tend to blow up when they age, so why don't people just STFU and stop saying they are in love when they know nothing about love.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bollinger:

Easier said than done. Let's say we rank the qualities of a partner on a scale of one to ten. Physical attraction takes over 50% of the scale. The guy truly has feelings for her which is why he is making his concerns known. Most partners may cheat, but one can minimize this by staying true to all the things that physically attracted themselves to each other in the first place. There was this chick i dated in college. She was beautiful as hell, brilliant, and sexy as phuck. But, i was concerned about the way she ate. I told her how i felt and i that i was worried she was going to blow out one day. She waved it off. We were in love and she was sure we would get married. I graduated, (she was one year behind me) and decided to go visit her one day. Just as i feared she had gained tremendous weight. Not fat, but you could tell she was getting there. That was the last i saw of her till one day, i went to pick my oga at the airport and i saw her in one of the bank cubicles, working as a teller for first bank. OMG!!! I started thanking God that i did not get too serious with her. She was fat as phuck. We waved to each other, said a few words and i left to pick my boss. I could tell she was a bit angry with me, but it's her fault for not taking my concerns seriously. Now i am married to a goddess for over 15 years who shares my interest in a healthy physical lifestyle. Make no mistake, physical attraction is as important a attribute or character in a relationship.
Thank you! Leave these people calling me a child! If she's worried about how she looks and takes physical exercise and dieting plus other healthy lifestyle seriously I won't have a problem.

I don't always wantnitntomlook like it is what I want, let that desire come from her.

Her mum even advice that she should work on herself first before I introduce her to my family. So you see it's a cause for concern.

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bisjosh:
You cnt have it all.

Even u sef no be total package. tongue

Jeez! Ur pic so clear it almost got me blind kiss
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
queencalipso:

based on your own opinion about your self. others may disagree.

Queen what's ur take in this topic smiley
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
DipoDee:

You know people come online to live their dreams, the poor claim to be billionaires, the plain claim to be pretty and the slow claim to be sharp...it's all good as long as the lies give them joy.
But then, people like Sirhot who bring life issues here and begin to mix issues like weight with talks of love, I don't just gerrit. A grown man should know better. You love people for who they are and who you know they can become. You don't begin to attach love with wealth, colour, class, beauty or whatnots.
Love is completely unmindful of physical attributes. Which is why a man can still love his woman after she gets completely burnt and disfigured in a fire accident....why the guy with no limbs is married and happy..

Not these bullshit about loving someone and forcing them to lose weight...too many what-ifs.

This girl can still blow up, then what?
Even very slim girls tend to blow up when they age, so why don't people just STFU and stop saying they are in love when they know nothing about love.
Bro I didn't say I'm in love, I said I think have fallen... Get it! So does it mean that when one is in love there's no room for improvement, you just settle with the person however they are?

If you fal in love with an illiterate girl, won't to wish for her to go to school and better her self, would you just allow her to remain an illiterate because you love her and won't want to force her to school?

People need to have self control, most fat people eat a lot and eat junks a lot too(fast food). Self control and discipline is necessary!

Love improves, cares, changes, if a girl says she loves me and doesn't add anything to my being then she's lying. If I have a pot belly, she can help me reduce, it's concern, that's why people cheat because they can't tell their spouse what they want, so they choose the easier option of getting it out there.

Lepacious Bose has reduce her size, it is achievable through hard work and discipline.

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by drotba(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
I'm total jor... Tall, handsome, rich cheesy, intelligent, smart cool etc etc grin grin
oga let's start from your profile picture first; e no dey oohh
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by xtervaganza(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Girls here be opening their mouth like broken tap

What makes you think he didn't love her? Oh I get it, it's ok for you ladies to want a rich tall and muscular guy but it's a crime to want a slim lady?

Gerrarahia
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Tenderly1(f): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
a lot dear, I like smart girls that can move quickly and not get tired easily, it seems fat girls burn out easily!
Not all fat girls sire.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dygeasy:
Lol.. Free the girl jor.

Don't goan hurt the poor girl in future. Don't let her suffer for your ignorance about love. cry

The reason why you can't have everything in one package is because you aren't a complete package yourself. You can only be a few girls' dream not every girl lipsrsealed
I love this!
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by djlakeside(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bro, if u like her marry her, if u no like her tell her to go. Am sure you have decided already. So she no big abi wen u dey ask her out?
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by diamond88: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Ah mean, if u dnt like a fat babe, u go for a slim one. I wonder how hard is that... there shouldn't be any room for overlooking, lest u cheat on her over time

Fat lady are down to heart, caring and can be trusted so much. They don't have tendency to cheat unlike slim one. Open u can't have it all. U have to choose one. For me I go for anyone. If u a fat lady am ready
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Kookny(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

may your wisdom increase day by day.. may your wife have her two brea.st complete, and may she cherish you for live..

op, u need to see behold the woman's body, a woman's inherent features is more profitable than her physical attributes..
Albeit, you are a grown man, decide what you want and can live with for the rest of your life.

Happy Sunday..

This your moniker is hilarious. grin
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by jujube(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Some men Love 'em big...some love 'em small...its your preference. Ain't Your fault.

However, please don't lead her on. Coz U Obviously do not LOVE her..All You care about is her body. that isn't Love...

go look for a skinny lady to mess with.undecided
LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!
I really like your comment. its so true. its not true love. its not love at all.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by DipoDee: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
Bro I didn't say I'm in love, I said I think have fallen... Get it! So does it mean that when one is in love there's no room for improvement, you just settle with the person however they are?

If you fal in love with an illiterate girl, won't to wish for her to go to school and better her self, would you just allow her to remain an illiterate because you love her and won't want to force her to school?

People need to have self control, most fat people eat a lot and eat junks a lot too(fast food). Self control and discipline is necessary!

Love improves, cares, changes, if a girl says she loves me and doesn't add anything to my being then she's lying. If I have a pot belly, she can help me reduce, it's concern, that's why people cheat because they can't tell their spouse what they want, so they choose the easier option of getting it out there.

Lepacious Bose has reduce her size, it is achievable through hard work and discipline.

You think you have fallen in love cheesygrin This girl already knows all her attributes mean nothing to you if she doesn't lose weight and this will tell on her psychologically. Her mum told her to lose weight, yes! But she will forever measure her self-worth by the standards you(cum the society) have set for her.

And each time she adds a bit of weight, she dies a Lil inside.

What if this lady dies tomorrow ( God forbid! Pardon me pls), you would have passed up on loving her completely cos she is/was fat.

Oh, this generation.

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Rhea(f): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
Hmmm... Should I say I've fallen or I fell but then I have this friend I'm getting used to but she has a tendency of becoming very fat! I like her personality, her drive, her intelligence but her size worries me.

Her sisters are all fat and when I noticed this i started talking to her about reducing her weight which she has agreed and is currently working on it! I don't like fat girls but iI'm worried she might not be able to reduce much since it's somehow genetic. She was already getting big but has started reducing. But I'm still worried especially after child birth, she might explode!

Should I overlook this for the other good qualities of hers? Why can't i have everything in one package? Advice please.

First of all, you will not find any woman that will satisfy your criteria 100%. Also note that most women gain the most weight after child birth. So if she is fat now, she will be fatter when she's had kids. That woman has not been born. Some will advice that if you get 70%, go ahead. The size of a woman is honestly the least of your problems assuming she's got most of the other qualities intact. If you are looking for lekpaa, then you better call this relationship quits. If she was the only fat one in the family, then you can talk of genetics. If they are all fat in their family, then ask them what they eat. Every weight gain is a result of eating more than the body can metabolize. That is why you never see a fat girl that lives in a bacha or a face me I face you. So if she puts her mind to losing weight, she can get that done. All she has to do is to eat less. It is so simple we all like to believe it is complicated
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Doyin2(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
mictima:
If you truly love her, it won't bother you...

It's high time we stopped being hypocritical and deceiving ourselves about the concept of love.

Love is like a package,whether complete or not.

You do not jump into love blindly,there are things you consider before finally falling in love with somebody.Those things could be physical,spiritual,abstract,etc,

However because no human is perfect,what ever you overlook before falling in love, would now depend on you as an individual. I may overlook size but you may overlook religion.another may overlook education.Also what you overlook could depend on how available a remedy is.Is a fat girl willing to become slim? Is a non educated girl willing to get educated? Is a Muslim or Christian willing to tolerate you?Does a poor guy has the capacity to change his fortune? Can a dwarf become a giant?ETC

It is sheer stupidity to fall in love blindly!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sukkot: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
who size done epp ?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by queencalipso(f): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Queen what's ur take in this topic smiley
if u can't look beyond her size, I think you should let her be because you may cheat on her. but you can help her get the shape you want but looking from the genetic point, it may be difficult.

you can't have it all in one dear no one is that perfect.

By the way isn't she attractive the way she is?
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Opeade939(f): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oga dey there dey whine yaself.......Misplaced priorities........who u epp
sirhot:
I'm total jor... Tall, handsome, rich cheesy, intelligent, smart cool etc etc grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by DipoDee: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
sukkot:
who size done epp ?

I tire oh. Op mentioned the gals qualities then said she is FAT! He totally reduced her to a bag of fat. Nothing matters except she reduces to the size he wants. I really understand why our parents have it so good yet our generation have lost it all.
What social media will cause ehn, even the devil will marvel at the outcome.
Soon, you will understand that marriage is not a beauty contest.

Who size don epp really?

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
queencalipso:

if u can't look beyond her size, I think you should let her be because you may cheat on her. but you can help her get the shape you want but looking from the genetic point, it may be difficult.

you can't have it all in one dear no one is that perfect.

By the way isn't she attractive the way she is?

Stop looking at me with dat ur sexy eye... Am not d op.. Look at d op while talking
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sukkot: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
DipoDee:

I tire oh. Op mentioned the gals qualities then said she is FAT! He totally reduced her to a bag of fat. Nothing matters except she reduces to the size he wants. I really understand why our parents have it so good yet our generation have lost it all.
What social media will cause ehn, even the devil will marvel at the outcome.
Soon, you will understand that marriage is not a beauty contest.

Who size don epp really?
grin
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by DipoDee: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
sukkot:
grin

Women don suffer bro...it is not a funny something cheesygrincheesy Too much societal pressure for them to deal with.

Gone are the days when our women were chubby, soft, clean, happy, content and feminine.

Gals these days are bleached white, face destroyed with chemicals and paintings, rail thin, strong-headed, harsh, hard-hearted and unhappy.

All thanks to bros and brosses who won't love women for who they are, but keep comparing them to the make-belief dummies on social media...guys who want to keep eating their cake and having it over and over again.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by zheroes(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
Hmmm... Should I say I've fallen or I fell but then I have this friend I'm getting used to but she has a tendency of becoming very fat! I like her personality, her drive, her intelligence but her size worries me.

Her sisters are all fat and when I noticed this i started talking to her about reducing her weight which she has agreed and is currently working on it! I don't like fat girls but iI'm worried she might not be able to reduce much since it's somehow genetic. She was already getting big but has started reducing. But I'm still worried especially after child birth, she might explode!

Should I overlook this for the other good qualities of hers? Why can't i have everything in one package? Advice please.
I can see you don't love her enough to overlook whether or not she will be fat, if you get married to her you will still cheat on her , kindly let her be , someone who like them big will love her even if she adds to that.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by yvonneG: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Estharfabian(f): 8:49am
Some men Love 'em big...some love 'em small...its your preference. Ain't Your fault.

However, please don't lead her on. Coz U Obviously do not LOVE her..All You care about is her body. that isn't Love...

go look for a skinny lady to mess with.
LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

Exactly... see gbege oOoo
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by krak101(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bro if her character's good please go ahead and wife her. Stop running from phat chicks cause eventually all of them blow up. OSINACHI.

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kookny:

This your moniker is hilarious. grin
grin you don't have an idea..
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by vickylala239: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:

I think you Hv to let a b..guys Dat Lov fat girls are waiting....

A fat woman cnt control after birth..she will get tired of exercise n full 20 drums one day..
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by profosenogoboy: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Go for the size you admire
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by profosenogoboy: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Go for the size you admire [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by EMMYSIM: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Love knows no fault
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by ebyoma(f): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Don't make the mistake of marrying that girl coz in the future you'll end up making life miserable for her.

I've been there b4 and I know just how much I suffered emotionally.

Let a man who loves fat ladies go for her.
Look for your taste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC / Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.