Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Should I Worry About Her Size? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Worry About Her Size? (39914 Views)

Ladies, You No Longer Have To Worry About Fishy Smell Or Loose Vagina / Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy / Joystick Size: Don't Let It Worry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by oluwasegun007(m): 12:55am On Apr 11, 2016
Did u meet her via blind date?

u no say u no like orobo y u dey try Change d poor girl when lapa full everywhere. ...guys sha
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by moonnstar(f): 12:58am On Apr 11, 2016
BlackMaria:

Send me her details via pm. I love fat ladies with all the qualities,u mentioned above.
I will be so grateful.
ok oooo
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by favouryemmy: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2016
sirhot:
Hmmm... Should I say I've fallen or I fell but then I have this friend I'm getting used to but she has a tendency of becoming very fat! I like her personality, her drive, her intelligence but her size worries me.

Her sisters are all fat and when I noticed this i started talking to her about reducing her weight which she has agreed and is currently working on it! I don't like fat girls but iI'm worried she might not be able to reduce much since it's somehow genetic. She was already getting big but has started reducing. But I'm still worried especially after child birth, she might explode!

Should I overlook this for the other good qualities of hers? Why can't i have everything in one package? Advice please.

If you love her, marry her? Her good inner qualities should supersede the outward ones. Have you seen the before and after pictures of Lepacious Bose? It's incredible and anything good is possible.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Motolank: 1:41am On Apr 11, 2016
grin
BlackMaria:

Send me her details via pm. I love fat ladies with all the qualities,u mentioned above.
I will be so grateful.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by majorbravo: 1:46am On Apr 11, 2016
boostdom:
OP, marginally, women get bigger in marriage, especially after child birth. If you can't see past the size, drop her cos she's gonna blow up like she stepped on landmine. Know what im talmbout? Go after your heart's desire after all women have the same liberty to go after tall, rich, handsome, rich and rich dudes.

I like what you wrote here (talking about the bolded). Why do modern men settle for less these days when modern women would not settle for less themselves? You would be surprised, the same fat girl he thinks he is doing a favour by deciding to stay with cos of love, would/may not hesitate to leave him if she finds out he is no longer rich or one of his features that made her love him no longer exists, neither will she think twice to dump him if someone better had come or comes her way in the future when she has become slim and has expanded her attraction playing field into the territory of better guys.

OP if you love her, forget her looks and marry her, cos if you try to change her, you change her personality and mindset as well, and then you can't expect her to continue to try to prove she is more than her weight anymore, she may forget the role you played in getting her the smart figure she would then have. As she would have eliminated that insecurity, you would suddenly appear average to her and she'll question what she was thinking when she decided to stay with you like she just woke up from hypnosis. Furthermore, you would have more competition from guys out there that weren't looking her way before when she had weight and you cant guarantee she wont get carried away by the massive new found attention and leave. If you don't love her, move on and find someone already-made(ly) attractive to your expectation, at least you will know if they love you, they love you for real and not because of lack of opportunity to date hotter/richer guys.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by eromspete(m): 5:15am On Apr 11, 2016
Oga.. Enjoy your big stout dey go wink
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Reference(m): 6:28am On Apr 11, 2016
sirhot:
Hmmm... Should I say I've fallen or I fell but then I have this friend I'm getting used to but she has a tendency of becoming very fat! I like her personality, her drive, her intelligence but her size worries me.

Her sisters are all fat and when I noticed this i started talking to her about reducing her weight which she has agreed and is currently working on it! I don't like fat girls but iI'm worried she might not be able to reduce much since it's somehow genetic. She was already getting big but has started reducing. But I'm still worried especially after child birth, she might explode!

Should I overlook this for the other good qualities of hers? Why can't i have everything in one package? Advice please.

The first and most important thing a man should look for in a woman as companion and soul mate is a good heart. That is a woman attuned to the things of God and sincere towards (all) her fellow men. The second priority to look out for is a woman with a good head, a sound, intelligent mind filled with wisdom equiped to handle the web and intricacies of life in a balanced and positive manner. The third (and in my opinion a distant one) is a fit and tidy body. I will even say fit first because the body is merely a vehicle for actualising the first two so fitness is important so is tidyness to health and well being.

So where does form lie. To me it counts for nothing. Very, very little. Tall, short, fat, thin, ugly, beautiful donot get much traction in life, are bound to change and are easily adaptible.

So poster get your priorities right. Marraige is a life decision. Set 'life bearing' criteria for your choice. Of course depend on God and you will have peace and joy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by mamaafrik(m): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2016
sirhot:
that too is another wahala... Women and their unpredictability...
no man,datz simple,simply look the family,who she takes after wey don marry,if she resembles ar mum and ar mum no fat afta marriage den she cant be fat.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by liciouspee(f): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2016
Guy ur babe n I who big pass? u said u love her qualities so you can't u love her the way she is then make her into wat u want? guys now are loving girls with some meat on their bones(no offence our slim girls, not insulting u or ur size).am a size 14 n proud of it, if she's confident with herself now size then help her maintain it rather than try to change.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by ucjesuso: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2016
guy maybe you get the girl so cheap that's why you are sounding this way.if you don't want to marry her you better leave the babe so that she can find better man.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by emaitee(f): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2016
You can hardly ever have it all. Its up to you to decide what you can live with. A saucy, skinny lady with very bad attitude, or a chubby loving, intelligent, kind, caring etc woman by your side. Plus, d fact that she agreed to work on her weight because of your fears says a whole lot. Besides, you can help her work on d weight thingy. Like I said, d choice is yours. Its all about your scale of preference. Wish you all d best. May God give you wisdom to make d right choice.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by ossyprince: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmmmm

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2016
Bisjosh:
You cnt have it all.

Even u sef no be total package. tongue
Word! Simple and loaded. I like it
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2016
sirhot:

Actually its an issue all men go thru. To be sincere I have such issues too but I'll advice u even if she's gonna be big by gene, ensure she works on her belly to be flat. Believe me I've seen big girls with perfect shape even better than slim gals. Many slim ones don't have d right proportions of what men need. There's a lady in my neighbourhood, she's big but perfect. Round ass, normal booobs, flat tommy and beautiful with thin tender voice. U just can't do without giving her a 2nd look but un4tunately, she's older than me. If not I don't mind having her o. She's so cute
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by poik(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2016
Dygeasy:
Lol.. Free the girl jor.

Don't goan hurt the poor girl in future. Don't let her suffer for your ignorance about love. cry

The reason why you can't have everything in one package is because you aren't a complete package yourself. You can only be a few girls' dream not every girl lipsrsealed

I dont think it will be better uf he eventually marries her and cheats on her. Something fuels love, it has a platform, love is not blind. If he knows he will not be able to put up with her size, let him leave her. Love is a compound word, there is a physical component to it.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2016
Dygeasy:
Lol.. Free the girl jor.

Don't goan hurt the poor girl in future. Don't let her suffer for your ignorance about love. cry

The reason why you can't have everything in one package is because you aren't a complete package yourself. You can only be a few girls' dream not every girl lipsrsealed

i love you for this.
factous and to the point.
just to add that the guy is yet to be matured. Rub*sh
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Dygeasy(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2016
OILOFGLADNESS:

i love you for this.
factous and to the point.
just to add that the guy is yet to be matured. Rub*sh
Thank you!
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Dygeasy(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2016
poik:

I dont think it will be better uf he eventually marries her and cheats on her. Something fuels love, it has a platform, love is not blind. If he knows he will not be able to put up with her size, let him leave her. Love is a compound word, there is a physical component to it.
You're not wrong at all. We are saying the same thing.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by marlvis(f): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Tem12:
you right dear.
thank u..
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
liciouspee:
Guy ur babe n I who big pass? u said u love her qualities so you can't u love her the way she is then make her into wat u want? guys now are loving girls with some meat on their bones(no offence our slim girls, not insulting u or ur size).am a size 14 n proud of it, if she's confident with herself now size then help her maintain it rather than try to change.
She big pass you small nah... I'm not too worried as per now but in future after childbirth since her sisters are very fat due to child birth too.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Reference:

The first and most important thing a man should look for in a woman as companion and soul mate is a good heart. That is a woman attuned to the things of God and sincere towards (all) her fellow men. The second priority to look out for is a woman with a good head, a sound, intelligent mind filled with wisdom equiped to handle the web and intricacies of life in a balanced and positive manner. The third (and in my opinion a distant one) is a fit and tidy body. I will even say fit first because the body is merely a vehicle for actualising the first two so fitness is important so is tidyness to health and well being.

So where does form lie. To me it counts for nothing. Very, very little. Tall, short, fat, thin, ugly, beautiful donot get much traction in life, are bound to change and are easily adaptible.

So poster get your priorities right. Marraige is a life decision. Set 'life bearing' criteria for your choice. Of course depend on God and you will have peace and joy.
it's easier said than done...

It's not a priority thing, every man wants to be attracted to his woman always. Why do you think women make up and fix all fixables to stay attractive.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
emaitee:
You can hardly ever have it all. Its up to you to decide what you can live with. A saucy, skinny lady with very bad attitude, or a chubby loving, intelligent, kind, caring etc woman by your side. Plus, d fact that she agreed to work on her weight because of your fears says a whole lot. Besides, you can help her work on d weight thingy. Like I said, d choice is yours. Its all about your scale of preference. Wish you all d best. May God give you wisdom to make d right choice.
hahaha... Thanks oo I no need the skinny lady grin yes she's working on it! Thanks dear kiss
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by liciouspee(f): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
sirhot:
She big pass you small nah... I'm not too worried as per now but in future after childbirth since her sisters are very fat due to child birth too.
ya I understand your concern, well it won't be a problem if after child birth u work her back to shape. nothing wrong with she being big n sexy. like I always tell my male friends,its ur decision to make and not someone else. u know what u want so try to get it
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
missyQween:
If u truly love her forget about her size and keep looking at her face I am sure she is beautiful

Are you fat? undecided
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by esejessy(f): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
sirhot:
a lot dear, I like smart girls that can move quickly and not get tired easily, it seems fat girls burn out easily!
pls allow her go! Its obvious u like dem slim.but wats d tendency DAT d slim girl ure marrying today won't be fat after giving birth?
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=streetzdreamz post=44582796]blessings bro,he even went ahead to say he is perfect,tall,handsome,intelligent, rich,from his words i knew he is just a huge joker,toying with the heart of a woman all cuz of some shallow feelings,love goes deeper beyond looks,attitudes, body features,but what do i know,they keep abusing the four lettered word yet know nothing about it,dear op you are infatuated or in lust and you can never be a perfect being,no mortal
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
BlackMaria:

I will be so grateful.

Please,I need that as well!
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by missyQween(f): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kristofferson:

Are you fat? undecided
No....
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by bizhop101(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
A MAN FOOD, ANOTHER MAN POISON.
Question:what luv hav to do with size?
Fact:u don't luv her
Advice:free her alone because some one by ur side,she is completly what he need.
Infor:faty with quality always the best joice,IF U DISSAGREE DO UR RESEARCH,don't be brainwash due to our societal resoning.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by pozzible: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
hmmm
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Bamz(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2016
tohphunmie:

okay sir...lol

Babycakes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.