Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (35642 Views)

Why Is Sex Attached To Sin By Most Religion? / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / Is Grace A License To Sin? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by analice107: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
johnydon22:

Honestly this is so petty for a defence, more like pleading!!!
It's not a defends, at least I didn't meant it to be. I can't defend God, He is capable of doing that. But you guys are doing a good job defending Satan. Enjoy it while it lasted. Everything has season and time.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Tjayjosh(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
analice107:

On point dear.
These things are indeed foolishness to them, but may God save them.
My dear sis, if a person is not willing to accept God’s existence by faith, then he/she is definitely not ready to accept Jesus Christ as Savior by faith. The
Bible teaches that God’s existence is clearly seen in the universe, in nature, and in our own hearts With all that said, the existence of God cannot be proven literally or scientifically; it must be accepted by
faith. At the same time, it takes just as
much faith to believe in atheism. To make the statement "God does not exist" is to make a claim of knowing absolutely
everything there is to know about everything and of having been everywhere in the universe and having witnessed everything
there is to be seen. Of course, no atheist would make these claims. Atheists cannot prove that God does not exist, for example, the solar system, their satellites and an immense number of minor plannets, comets and meteoroids. Since those places are beyond our capacity to observe, it cannot be proven that God does not exist. It takes just as much faith to be an atheist as it does to be a christian. Abraham lincoln admited when he was asked about the existence of God; he said, it is hard to believe in a God that you cannot see, but it is harder not to believe. So you see, the bible is correct when it says; The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God (Psalms 14:1 KJV).
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by analice107: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
johnydon22:

Honestly this is so petty for a defence, more like pleading!!!
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by cloudgoddess(f): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
analice107:

See how good you are as the Devil's advocate, meanwhile you don't believe the devil exists.
When I say it over and over that atheists are Satanists, those who don't understand disbelieve.
Stand firm darling, defend Satan, when you stand before the Judgement seat, Satan will be your advocate. Hahahahaha.
More deluded brainwashed nonsense. If you have nothing productive to bring to the discussion then I advise just sitting down. Because you're only proving my point further.

Satan is not merely an imagined scapegoat of human wrongdoing, but a real individual that controls people. Atheists are Satanists, even though by definition they lack belief in supernatural entities. And despite there being nothing other than magma and iron under the earth's crust, hell exists SOMEWHERE, and everyone who doesn't believe in your particular Jewish God who was forced into your ancestors by white colonists, is going there.

All incredibly outrageous claims, which you have provided zero valid evidence for. You rely solely on circular reasoning: "The bible is true because I know it's true and therefore God and Satan are real and if you don't believe it you're foolish and a Satan worshiper and going to hell! I win, you lose!"

Yeah, that's not how adult arguments work. No sensible person will take you seriously if that's all you've got. Anyone can shout baseless assumptions from a religious text. Doesn't make them true, doesn't make them valid, all it does is expose you as an indoctrinated religious zealot incapable of actual rational discussion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by cloudgoddess(f): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tjayjosh:

My dear sis, if a person is not willing to accept God’s existence by faith, then he/she is definitely not ready to accept Jesus Christ as Savior by faith. The
Bible teaches that God’s existence is clearly seen in the universe, in nature, and in our own hearts With all that said, the existence of God cannot be proven literally or scientifically; it must be accepted by
faith. At the same time, it takes just as
much faith to believe in atheism. To make the statement "God does not exist" is to make a claim of knowing absolutely
everything there is to know about everything and of having been everywhere in the universe and having witnessed everything
there is to be seen. Of course, no atheist would make these claims. Atheists cannot prove that God does not exist, for example, the solar system, their satellites and an immense number of minor plannets, comets and meteoroids. Since those places are beyond our capacity to observe, it cannot be proven that God does not exist. It takes just as much faith to be an atheist as it does to be a christian. Abraham lincoln admited when he was asked about the existence of God; he said, it is hard to believe in a God that you cannot see, but it is harder not to believe. So you see, the bible is correct when it says; The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God (Psalms 14:1 KJV).
So how about the Hindus who worship Krishna by faith? Or the Muslims that take Allah by faith? The Shintos & Jains with their multiple gods who are nothing like Yahweh? They're using faith too, no evidence required so they must all be correct according to this logic!

That's what happens when you take reasoning & evidence out of the picture. Everyone gets to come up with their own "truth" smiley Precisely why there are over 4,000 religions, with over 100,000 denominations within them, who all think they have the correct "truth". What else would you expect with such an empty method of coming to conclusions?

4 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by analice107: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
cloudgoddess:

More deluded brainwashed nonsense. If you have nothing productive to bring to the discussion then I advise just sitting down. Because you're only proving my point further.

Satan is not merely an imagined scapegoat of human wrongdoing, but a real individual that controls people. Atheists are Satanists, even though by definition they lack belief in supernatural entities. And despite there being nothing other than magma and iron under the earth's crust, hell exists SOMEWHERE, and everyone who doesn't believe in your particular Jewish God who was forced into your ancestors by white colonists, is going there.

All incredibly outrageous claims, which you have provided zero valid evidence for. You rely solely on circular reasoning: "The bible is true because I know it's true and therefore God and Satan are real and if you don't believe it you're foolish and a Satan worshiper and going to hell! I win, you lose!"

Yeah, that's not how adult arguments work. No sensible person will take you seriously if that's all you've got. Anyone can shout baseless assumptions from a religious text. Doesn't make them true, doesn't make them valid, all it does is expose you as an indoctrinated religious zealot incapable of actual rational discussion.
This woman, you came here to win an argument? No Wahala, Win all you want now, Judgement is waiting for you where the real winning and loosing will take place.
You guys turn the table around and call people who know the truth deluded. That word seem to be the only word in the mouths of Satanists.
When I think of what will befall you, I only but feel for you.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Tjayjosh(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
cloudgoddess:

So how about the Hindus who worship Krishna by faith? Or the Muslims that take Allah by faith? The Shintos & Jains with their multiple gods who are nothing like Yahweh? They're using faith too, no evidence required so they must all be correct according to this logic!

That's what happens when you take reasoning & evidence out of the picture. Everyone gets to come up with their own "truth" smiley Precisely why there are over 4,000 religions, with over 100,000 denominations within them, who all think they have the correct "truth". What else would you expect with such an empty method of coming to conclusions?
"There are some things in this world you rely on, like a sure bet. And when they let you down, shifting from where you've carefully placed them, it shakes your faith right where you stand."
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by orunto27: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2016
God did not CREATE the Tree. He planted Tree. Mind your language. He breathed Conscience into Humans to grant CHOICE to sin or not to sin.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by SenatorJames(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2016
It is to test our loyalty to God. The serpent stated it clearly "God knows the day you eat it, you will be like him". Do they want to become God truly? Is that not PRIDE?
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Michael820(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Good question. Trying to know this things will help us to understand God better. It is a real predicament if people try to understand scriptures only literally. Let us examine what the scripture says. And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good (Genesis 1:31 KJV). From the beginning man knew what was good, he was in goodness. He was created wonderfully, with a fully functional brain, and the ability to make choices. Adam and eve already knew, interlectually the difference between good and evil. God said, i made you like me, to function like me Genesis 1:26. Speaking to an intelligent being, God said; Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat. Take everything, i give them to you. But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die (Genesis 2:16-17 KJV). The correlation between the knowledge of good and evil is the case study here. Man knew what was good already, the natural choice of something would be the knowledge of evil. If you eat this fruit you will know evil, it will take you outside the parameters which i designed for you. You will not only know evil, you will experience it. If you don't, you will know good continuously. The choice is yours to make.
thank you so much for that explanation, so the "know" means experience not understand,

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Tjayjosh(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2016
Michael820:
thank you so much for that explanation, so the "know" means experience not understand,
Yes sir.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by dorggito1(m): 12:14am On Apr 19, 2016
cloudgoddess:

well,i think u are intelligent in some issues pertaining enlightment.yet u lack something dear,and that is the truth.get this plss spirituality is beyond human reasoning especially faith in Christ Jesus.just yield to know Christ more will open you to more spiritual enlightenment and true word of God.u will be the best even more than this assured. accept him into ur life.God is kind and patient.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Yungbitz(m): 3:05am On Apr 21, 2016
Tjayjosh:
@Op. The bible says, God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth (Genesis 1:27-28 KJV). And then here God commanded the man saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: "But of the three of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die" (Genesis 2:16-17). God gave man everything, and wanted something back in return. Let me brake this down. God put the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the Garden of Eden to give Adam and Eve a choice to obey Him or disobey Him. Adam and Eve were free to do anything they wanted, except eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. If God had not given Adam and Eve the choice, they would have essentially been robots, simply doing what they were programmed to do. God created
Adam and Eve to be free beings, able to make decisions, able to choose between good and evil. In order for Adam and
Eve to truly be free, they had to have a choice. Hear this, the bible let us to know that God is omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent. With all this power, knowledge and versatility that God posseses. He cannot control you or alter your freewill. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil was a. symbol. God said, "if ye love me, keep my commandments" (John 14:15). That tree was the only way God could get love back from the man He loved and gave everything.
Adam and Eve were to multiply and fill the earth with kids but didn't know they had instruments for this purpose till they ate the fruit..does it not suppose man was an adult with a child brains upon creation? Does it not also mean man was now a Robot or machine that only does the biding of its owner? How is the knowledge of good and evil bad if it is seen as criterion of adulthood? I bet Adam would have needed a practical step by step guide on how to copulate to be able to reproduce...i don't blame a toddler for taking the bait if I keep a jar of honey within reach..i might scold but surely won't disown or kill him/her
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by shine12: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Because God did not create a Robot.He gave us freewill.There are loads of things God created without freewill so they can never sin.The Sun, moon never fails to appear at their appointed time.Thank God He gave you a freewill, now use that freewill to honour him.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Ranchhoddas: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nmeri17:
nothing much jore. If you don't mind, I'm curious about your opinion concerning the OP though since you're like the most intelligible christian I've seen on here.

PS: please don't disappoint smiley
If I hear...that guy no sabi anything.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Nmeri17: 5:04pm On May 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
If I hear...that guy no sabi anything.
oho! cheesy cheesy egbe! omo dari ji mi o! I was basing my judgment on one or two posts I saw him feature in
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 09, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

This is like asking if you know what I'm thinking. No-one can predict exactly what you are thinking except thru prophesy.

Are you saying God did not know what Adam was thinking? .just give me a straight answer.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Chukzyfcb(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2016
Seelurd:

Are you saying God did not know what Adam was thinking? .just give me a straight answer.
Humans were given the ability to make choices. We are not robots , or like a science Invention under a Remote control. We were created in an Image & likeness of God. So we share similar characteristics :-). #we are not clones
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Nobody: 6:08am On May 14, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Humans were given the ability to make choices. We are not robots , or like a science Invention under a Remote control. We were created in an Image & likeness of God. So we share similar characteristics :-). #we are not clones

Bros. Answer my question before we start another one. Even what you just said is another point to doubt your believe.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2016
booqee:
I keep wondering why did God even create the tree of life in the garden of Eden in the first place if He didn't want man to sin..

Some say its intentional... if it is, why was He so displeased to the extent of placing a curse on them...

He created us as man.. not as gods or heavenly creatures.. so of course he was easy and prone to falling for temptation.. so I assumed He knew from the start while creating him, that man would fall by eating the forbidden fruit...

so why bother creating it and then cursing man when it is believed He knew he would fall.. (that's the part that makes it look unfair) .. its similar to setting a concealed trap right in front of us..

I'm confused honestly ..

contributions are welcome

I saw this question late, let me help you with the little I can, hope you read with a clear mind.

Most of what happened in genesis chapter one to three are metaphors and should not be taken literally.
The tree of Life was a destination.
While the tree of good and evil was a situation/condition.
Adam and Eve were not ready for the fruit (consequences) of the tree and therefore was advised to keep away from it (situation).
You will recall that the bible never said Eve's eyes opened after eating the fruit, rather their eyes opened after she and adam ate it.
Eve entered a fallen state after eating it, but was still redeemable, but humanity entered a fallen state when the both ate the fruit.
Unfortunately the consequences of their action was evil, and they were banished from eden and could never attain the tree of Life.
I will always be willing to help you out with the little I know.
. read more.

Proverbs 11:30
Verse Concepts
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, And he who is wise wins souls.

Proverbs 13:12
Verse Concepts
Hope deferred makes the heart sick, But desire fulfilled is a tree of life.

Revelation 2:7
Verse Concepts
'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Seyibabalola(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2016
I have come across believers who ask why God planted the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden, if He truly loves man and knew that that could make man sin and fall. Some ask, "Did not God know that Adam and Eve would disobey and eat the forbidden fruit?" "If He knew(as He is omnipotent), why did He then put the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the garden?" Now, I will answer these disturbed minds. It is a question of How Much God Loves Man.

The greatest act of how much God loves man is God putting man into tests or trial of faith. When God puts you in a situation which signals danger, death, sickness, or failure, you will begin to have a sense of limit, a sense of boundary. In other words, you will begin to have a sense that you can fall, a sense that you are not all powerful and all knowing (omnipotent). You will begin to have a sense that you are not God, you are only like God. Being like God and being God are two different things. This sense was what Satan lacked and began to equate himself to God, before he was banished from heaven. Lucifer became proud, because he did not have a sense of limit, a sense of boundary, a sense that he could fall. He then planned to exalt his throne above God. He eventually fell down.

Now, listen, God could have chosen not to put the tree of a forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. But He puts the tree there, so as to show man his limit. He put the tree to tell man that he (man) is limited, he (man) has boundary. In other words, man is to know that He is not God who is unlimited, who cannot fall, who is not accountable to anyone. Now, the plan was that when man understands this fact, he will be cautious, he will be able to resist pride, unlike Lucifer. And then, man would be able to depend totally on God's power. These will give man a perfect safety tips from destruction and death.

When you don't understand this and then you begin to live carelessly or uncontrollably like Lucifer or Adam and Eve, the consequences that follow is to show you that He is God, you are not God that can be doing anyhow or doing things on your own, thereby making you to now have perfect safety tips from death and destruction. This perfect safety tips is the sense of limit, sense of boundary, sense that you can fall, sense that you cannot do anything without him, sense that you should depend totally on His power. Bible says let him that thinks he stands take heed. Bible also says "trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him". Jesus also says you can do nothing without Him.

Now tell me, how much does a father loves his child? Is it by making everything rosy for the child, giving him everything he wants without telling the child what can kill or destroy him and all the things he is enjoying. Obviously No. How much a father loves his child is by giving the child a sense of limit, a sense of boundary, a sense of what can make him lose those things he is enjoying from his father. For this will always ensure his safety, rather than just enjoying life without a sense of the bad side of life.

Now you know that God loves you very very much by putting you in tests and trials. These tests and trials are what give you a sense of limit, boundary and total dependence on God. The trial of your faith shows how much God loves you. That is why 1 Peter 1:7 says that "the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ"

God put the tree of forbidden fruit in Eden, so as to give Adam and Eve a sense of limit, a sense of boundary, a sense that they can fall, a sense of what can make them lose those things they were enjoying in the garden, a sense that they are accountable to God, a sense that they are not God who can do anyhow he likes. Unfortunately, Adam and Eve did not understand this, until after they were banished from the garden.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Nobody: 6:52am On May 22, 2016
YOUR MORTAL BODY, A PROCREATION FROM THE UNORIGINAL COPY

If The Above Heading Can Sink Into The Body Of Christ, Then The Face Of Christianity Will Change Completely As That Will Debunk All What Preachers Have Been Preaching For Over Two Thousand Years.

Do You Know That Your Mortal Body Is Not Directly God’s Creation But A Procreation?

Do You Know That The People Whose Bodies Are God’s Direct Creation, Who God Molded With HIS Hands Are Father Adam And Mother Eve?

Do You Know That The Bodies Of The Rest Of Mankind Were Formed In The Womb And Are Procreation From The Unoriginal Copy (The Seed That Died)?

Do You Know That Whereas Father Adam’s Body Was Not Formed In Any Womb But Was Molded A Supernatural Celestial Body From The Earth That Was Not Yet Terrestrial And Flew Back To The Garden Of Eden In The 3rd Heaven As The Seed (The Original Prototype Copy) Before Eating Of The Fruit From The Tree Of Mortality Which Resulted In the Seed Dying And Becoming The Unoriginal Copy.

Do You Know That When God Spoke And Send, “Be Fruitful And Multiply, Bring Forth After Thy Kind” It Is Different From “Bring Forth After My Kind”?

Do You Know That The Bringing Forth Would Happen In The Fall And That Your Mortal Body Is A Pro-Creation From The Unoriginal Copy?

There Is The Original Prototype Copy And That Prototype Copy At Its Original State Is Before The Fall.

Therefore The Seed (Fluid) Is Where The Mold Is But The Issue Is That The Furtherance Of The Molding Of Your Mortal Body Did Not Come From The Very Original Prototype Copy But From The Unoriginal Copy.

The Very Original Prototype Copy That Father Adam Was, Was A Supernatural Celestial Body And This Was Before The Fall.

Father Adam Was The Original Prototype Copy Of God The Son Who Is The Archetype Of God In Image Description. What This Means Is That God The Son Who Is The Express Image Of The Invisible God Had To Be Present In Visible Form For Father Adam To Be Molded Exactly Like HIM.

When Father Adam Ate The Fruit From The Tree Of Mortality, The Original Prototype Copy Fell And Became The Unoriginal Copy – The State Man Must Be In For Pro-Creation To Be Possible.

The Rest Of Mankind Were Procreated Not From The Original Prototype Copy But From The Unoriginal Copy.

What The Third Elijah, The 7th Angel Of The 7th Church Age, Prophet Obinna Jude Alexander Is Doing, Is Coupling/Building The Mortal Body Again After The Image And Likeness Of The Original Prototype Copy Through The Revelations From God That Are Raining Through His Mouth.

Your Mortal Body Maker Is Not God That Made It Directly For In Him Is No Darkness At All.

Your Mortal Body Maker Is Also Not Prophet Obinna.

This Is Why A Christian Who Was Born Maimed Or Has Physical Disability Should Not Have Grudge Against God Because He Is Not The One That Made Your Body Directly.

God Has Come To Couple Your Mortal Body Into The Original Prototype Copy Through The Revelations HE Is Sending Into The Earth Through The Mouth Of HIS Prophet.

No Body Goes To Heaven Maimed. The Disability Only Affected The Body And Not The Spirit Or The Soul And This Is Why It Is Called “Physical Disability”.

Once A Person Who Is A Child Of The Kingdom Has Assimilated Enough Revelations Raining Through The Mouth Of This Prophet, The Revelations Will Deposit Tones Of Electrolytes Called Zoe On The Body Which Are Capsules Of Rejuvenation And This Will Enable The Spirit To Grow Until It Stretches The Bones Of The Mortal Body.

That Original Prototype Copy Is Not A Mortal Body But An Immortal Celestial Body And You Must Have This Celestial Immortal Body To Enter Into The Kingdom Of God.

It Is When You Have This Original Prototype Copy That You Can Say You Are Born Again.

So, You See That Father Adam Was Not Deceived Because The Riddle God Spoke To Father Adam “From The Day You Eat Of This Fruit, You Shall Begin To Die” Was Understood By Father Adam Because It Is Given To Him To Understand The Mysteries Of The Kingdom Of God But To Lucifer And His Followers, It Is Not Given?

Lucifer And His Followers Took The Riddle Literal And Has Today Found Out That It Was He, His Cohorts And His Human Allies On Earth That Were Deceived All Along? 1 Timothy 2:14.

A Riddle Is A Word Spoken With The Intent To Ridicule The Foolish But For The Uplifting Of The Wise.

For Details, Get The Message From Prophet Jude Titled: “”Bone Cracking” – When Parables Began & Why” From The Ark Library Or From Our E-Store: http://www.arkofjesusintl.org.

Anytime God Speaks In Riddles Or Parables, Know That There Are People Around HE Does Not Want To Understand Because They Are Not Children Of The Kingdom So Cannot Crack Bones But Take Riddles Or Parables Literal. Luke 8:10, Luke 10:25, Matt 13:10-17, 34.

For Details, Get The Message From Prophet Jude Titled: “Your Mortal Body, Procreated From The Unoriginal Copy” From The Ark Library Or From Our E-Store http://www.arkofjesusintl.org.

…the Ark is Here Again!!!
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Cherez: 4:16am On Jun 21, 2016
themosthigh:
Because jehovah is a wicked being who is looking for reasons to punish man and not blame himself...that is why he came down to earth to claim that he died for our sins out of his love for us only to wake up in three days,return back to heaven and claim he can now punish man in ethernal fire if we refuse to believe he died for our sins.....he gives us no evidence and punish us for saying it us a lie....he is worst than the devil and i will march out against him on armagadon carrying the black flag of lucifer...we will finally defeat him and lock him up in the bottomless pit which he created for his beloved creation...we almost did it during the tym.of the fallen angels and later when we where lead by the prince of persia to defeat all his angels and prevent daniels prayer from reaching God and we will succeed this tym around and end his reign of tyranny..

I bless GOD you said," ..we almost did it" but never won.
Same fate will you guys face in Armageddon. But I thank GOD cos HIS power if love conquers the love for power, through HIS sincere LOVE for you, HE is seeking earnestly for your salvation.
I LOVE YOU WITH THE LOVE OF CHRIST.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Chinexbagar: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2016
johnydon22:

Only a lie would shy away from scrutiny. . . Nothing deserves to be shielded from scrutiny and this cowardly way of dodging a question is absurd
That is why some things are mystery,but when you live your life and die and see god you should ask him the question
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by johnydon22(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chinexbagar:
That is why some things are mystery,but when you live your life and die and see god you should ask him the question

Mysteries are just things waiting to be known, most of the things we know now were once mysteries ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by cloudgoddess(f): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chinexbagar:
This is assuming that a God that talks to people exists (which still hasn't been proven), and that we will be conscious after death (which also hasn't been proven).

It would seem, then, that waiting till death to ask these questions could very well be waiting for nothing.

Perhaps it would be more wise to use this life to ask as many important questions as we can, since an afterlife of tea parties with Jesus appears highly unlikely.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Theysay god knows what will happen before it happens.. Which means him know say dem go still chop d apple.. Why test them again if not to watch their suffering like movie andswoop in once in a while to save them from things he let happen to them in the first place
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by shadeyinka(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2016
hungryboy:
That Thing dey confuse me too,
E just dey like say, God dig hole for all of us to fall inside,
Each man suppose carry him own cross nah,
Why should we all be suffering for what Adam did in the garden of Eden?,
Why should all mankind be suffering because of One Man's disobedience?,

Have you heard of genetic mutation?
There are some things you inherit from your parent whether you like it or not
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by samolistic80(m): 6:45am On Sep 26, 2016
booqee:
I keep wondering why did God even create the tree of life in the garden of Eden in the first place if He didn't want man to sin..

Some say its intentional... if it is, why was He so displeased to the extent of placing a curse on them...

He created us as man.. not as gods or heavenly creatures.. so of course he was easy and prone to falling for temptation.. so I assumed He knew from the start while creating him, that man would fall by eating the forbidden fruit...

so why bother creating it and then cursing man when it is believed He knew he would fall.. (that's the part that makes it look unfair) .. its similar to setting a concealed trap right in front of us..

I'm confused honestly ..

contributions are welcome
please visit www.jw.org for reliable answer.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by orunto27: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2016
"Thank You Father for hiding these things from the Prudents and revealing them to infants". God made humans in His own image, which means, as God is Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding, He is wise to know and to understand the opposites which are foolishness , silliness and ignorance. So God went ahead to design Conscience, a Spirit Knowledge of Good and Bad and breathed it into humans. God breathed Knowledge for Choices and not freedom to sin into humans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.