Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell (13368 Views)

Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? / Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community / What Do The Scholars Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 7:23am On May 21, 2016
tartar9:

So how can you convince me with what I dont even believe.Any body can interpret them anyhow they like.
Are you saying you no longer believe in the quran and the ha-death or what were clearly written in them?

The interpretation is not subject to your approval. Great islamic 'scholars' like, ibn kathir, had already confirmed that all muslims will pass through hell but allahh will bring them out later, who are you (a fake yoruba muslim) to argue quran and the hadith with the arabs (the true owners of islam)?
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by tartar9(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2016
true2god:
Are you saying you no longer believe in the quran and the ha-death or what were clearly written in them?

The interpretation is not subject to your approval. Great islamic 'scholars' like, ibn kathir, had already confirmed that all muslims will pass through hell but allahh will bring them out later, who are you (a fake yoruba muslim) to argue quran and the hadith with the arabs (the true owners of islam)?
Nobody owns Islam and their isn't any single of such interpretation by any Muslim scholar,so lie with sense sad
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 7:37am On May 21, 2016
tartar9:

Then go and look for the 'many Muslims' who believe it does and convince them with your argument.As for Isis leader,are you saying terrorism was part of his college course Please which university is that? Yet still,what single religious authority does he hold in the Islamic community.For every person like him there are a thousand more his opposite possessing more knowledge in the Islamic community.
There is no any muslim authority that does not believe in the quran, the ha-death and the sunnah of the islamic prophet. The leader of ISIS follow the sunnah of the islamic prophet which modern day muslims, especially non-arabs, have ignored. What are the sunnah of the islamic prophet?

1) Making a five-time a day obligatory prayer.

2) Not taking the christians and Jews as friends (quran 5:51)

3) Loving fellow muslims and hating enemies of allahh (quran 48:29).

4) Terrorizing the enemies of allahh (sahih bhukari 4:52:220, sahih bhukari 1:8:387)

5) Killing apostates, etc.

So you cant choose what you like in islam. True islam is the sunnah of the islamic prophet which turns a sane human being to a psychopath.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 8:04am On May 21, 2016
KOYINSTEL:
I can't help but hate d religion called "islam".2 think that many Christians have been killed and her still being killed, it makes me hate islam, I hate d religion with a passion, yes,Christians must be persecuted cos d scripture must be fulfilled, but I hate d fact that the persecution is coming from animals called muslims. islam is the worst religion on earth and it is no doubt the fastest growing religion as at now,but it's all through violence. if I were God, I would have killed all the muslims in d world, I wish I could jst do something about d things that call themselves muslims. it's so funny that they still have d mouth to claim that islam is a religion of peace. I guess u guys don't know the definition of peace, ur mohammed must have been very ignorant of the meaning of peace, he was so stupid that he thought peace meant violence. muslims are the troubles of Nigeria, not jst Nigeria but the whole world. if there is anything like unpardonable sin, u guys have committed worse than that. I find it so amazing that God can be so merciful as to still leave u pple on this earth nd it's more amazing that He will always be ready to forgive u if u repent.God wants everyone to repent,that's y He has decided to give u pple enough chance. As for me,I wish u all nothing but death,pain,agony, defeat nd all d terrible things in this world. The chance God is giving u guys is being used to cause more disaster to humanity as a whole.*I spit on all the muslims reading this*. No matter how innocent u may seem, u are all like mohammed who is nothing but a rapist and terrorist, as it has been earlier said, u all will join him in HELL. I don't pray for u guys to repent,I pray for u all to DIE... HELL is less than what u deserve, I wish there is something worse for u pple. Muslims disgust me so much, I feel like throwing up whenever I see them. pls oo #BringBackOurGirls#,have they not suffered enough?? y re u pple so mean? I find it difficult to believe that u pple are human beings, u guys are demons in human form. u all should jst die nd go to hell so dat u can leave the world in peace. Children of a bond woman. I Hate You All. U deserve far more than the hatred people have for u.my greatest wish is to see u all burn in hell. YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wish u all bad luck in all ur endeavors
I feel your pain bro, you dont have to hate muslims because they are human being like you (though many of the ones that follow the sunnah of their prophet are very dangerous). What you need hate is islam itself, the arab desert ideology which destroy the soul. 99% of muslims are born into islam and had been brainwashed, from infancy, that mohammed (heat be upon him) was a nice man, 'mercy to mankind', 'best of mankind' and other lies which help obscure the evil nature of the islamic prophet.

It is only in this modern age, IT age, that we now have full electronic access to islamic source materials (the evil quran, the ha-death and the taksfirs of islamic apologists) that exposed arab imperial drive, using islam as an effective tool and non-arabs muslims as useful idiots. It takes a wise man to see the evil plan of the arabs at global cultural domination thus establishing a global arab cultural and spiritual hegemony.

Yoruba muslims, though good people, are still fake muslims (by quranic and ha-death standard) because over 90% of them do not believe or follow the sunnah of the islamic prophet. The yoruba muslims are like the ahmadis, who are regarded as fake muslims by the sunnis, that are always defending the evil of the wahabis and the sunnis. But like a snake, the sunnis still kill them because they follow the sunnah. Thats why the fulanis do not spare yoruba muslims if there is religious crisis in the north.

Do not be frustrated at muslims, they are merely ignorant victims of the numerous lies of mohammed (heat be upon him) and islam. All you need do is to learn more about the evils of mohammed and islam and join us in liberating ignorant and unfortunate muslims.

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 8:16am On May 21, 2016
tartar9:

Nobody owns Islam and their isn't any single of such interpretation by any Muslim scholar,so lie with sense sad
You are very funny and ignorant. You are like saying nobody own the lagos 'eyo' festival or the 'osun osogbo' festival. Islam is own 100% by the arabs and that is why all the religious rituals and prayers are done in arabic. Dont be a dunce bro.

Besides I believe you went through the op, and if you dont please go through it again.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Lukmann(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2016
true2god:
I feel your pain bro, you dont have to hate muslims because they are human being like you (though many of the ones that follow the sunnah of their prophet are very dangerous). What you need hate is islam itself, the arab desert ideology which destroy the soul. 99% of muslims are born into islam and had been brainwashed, from infancy, that mohammed (heat be upon him) was a nice man, 'mercy to mankind', 'best of mankind' and other lies which help obscure the evil nature of the islamic prophet.

It is only in this modern age, IT age, that we now have full electronic access to islamic source materials (the evil quran, the ha-death and the taksfirs of islamic apologists) that exposed arab imperial drive, using islam as an effective tool and non-arabs muslims as useful idiots. It takes a wise man to see the evil plan of the arabs at global cultural domination thus establishing a global arab cultural and spiritual hegemony.

Yoruba muslims, though good people, are still fake muslims (by quranic and ha-death standard) because over 90% of them do not believe or follow the sunnah of the islamic prophet. The yoruba muslims are like the ahmadis, who are regarded as fake muslims by the sunnis, that are always defending the evil of the wahabis and the sunnis. But like a snake, the sunnis still kill them because they follow the sunnah. Thats why the fulanis do not spare yoruba muslims if there is religious crisis in the north.

Do not be frustrated at muslims, they are merely ignorant victims of the numerous lies of mohammed (heat be upon him) and islam. All you need do is to learn more about the evils of mohammed and islam and join us in liberating ignorant and unfortunate muslims.

You've been going on and on like a rushing tap with a spoiled switch without even making sense which i guess is not one of your strong suit. When it comes to digging phantom dirts about muslims you suddenly Be come an historian but when it comes to christainity you suddenly have amnesia without bothering to look it up on the same internet you used for that of the muslims. Like the ragtag christain which you are you can continue foaming from the sides of your mouth it still doesnt change the fact that you are just a scared little kitten afraid of the incoming tornado (islam) that will sweep across the world. Cheers as you wait in advance for it

3 Likes

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 9:38am On May 21, 2016
Lukmann:

You've been going on and on like a rushing tap with a spoiled switch without even making sense which i guess is not one of your strong suit. When it comes to digging phantom dirts about muslims you suddenly Be come an historian but when it comes to christainity you suddenly have amnesia without bothering to look it up on the same internet you used for that of the muslims. Like the ragtag christain which you are you can continue foaming from the sides of your mouth it still doesnt change the fact that you are just a scared little kitten afraid of the incoming tornado (islam) that will sweep across the world. Cheers as you wait in advance for it
Your attempt at giving islam a 'life-line' is a failure.

Islam is synonymous with mohammed just as christianity of synonymous with Jesus. The bible says 'by their fruit we shall know them'. What are the fruits that mohammed brought to the world. Terrorism (sahih bukhari 4:52:220), misogyny and child marruage (quran 65:4), war (quran 9:29, quran 8:39, quran 9:5) and divisions (quran 5:51).

I have no business with what individual (or collective) christians or muslims actions, my interest is the where they got their inspiration from. Muslim terrorist are inspired by the quran and the ha-death, facts no muslim can deny\dispute (cos it is well documented in your quran and ha-death).

And fya, the civilized world is tired with islam hence making local decisions against islam and islamic terror. Islam was expelled from europe twice and, except muslims calm down, they will be expelled for the third and final time in the most brutal form never seen by muslims and their sympathizers.

If muslim countries are not cursed why are the all running from their cursed lands to the civilized world? Why cant muslims stay in iran, sudan, somalia, tunisia, moroco, egypt, afghanistan, pakistan, yemen? Why are they running to the US, FRANCE, BRITIAN, GERMANY, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, and other peaceful and prosperous land of the infidels.

As I said earlier, the storm is gathering, the non-muslim world are tired of islamic terror and will soon act decisively against the followers of allahh and his criminal apostle (heat be upon him).

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Lukmann(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2016
true2god:
Your attempt at giving islam a 'life-line' is a failure.

Islam is synonymous with mohammed just as christianity of synonymous with Jesus. The bible says 'by their fruit we shall know them'. What are the fruits that mohammed brought to the world. Terrorism (sahih bukhari 4:52:220), misogyny and child marruage (quran 65:4), war (quran 9:29, quran 8:39, quran 9:5) and divisions (quran 5:51).

I have no business with what individual (or collective) christians or muslims actions, my interest is the where they got their inspiration from. Muslim terrorist are inspired by the quran and the ha-death, facts no muslim can deny\dispute (cos it is well documented in your quran and ha-death).

And fya, the civilized world is tired with islam hence making local decisions against islam and islamic terror. Islam was expelled from europe twice and, except muslims calm down, they will be expelled for the third and final time in the most brutal form never seen by muslims and their sympathizers.

If muslim countries are not cursed why are the all running from their cursed lands to the civilized world? Why cant muslims stay in iran, sudan, somalia, tunisia, moroco, egypt, afghanistan, pakistan, yemen? Why are they running to the US, FRANCE, BRITIAN, GERMANY, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, and other peaceful and prosperous land of the infidels.

As I said earlier, the storm is gathering, the non-muslim world are tired of islamic terror and will soon act decisively against the followers of allahh and his criminal apostle (heat be upon him).

Keep living large in the world of your own delusion. In your subtle attempt to portray islam as a bad religion you forgot to mention the terrorism plaguing the british since early mordern period in a bug to temporarily cure you of your amnesia i will remind you of the "gun powder plot" by a group of catholics to assassinate king james and blow up the palace. So quit feeding us obsolete trash as sponsored by your ilk. The defeat of pope urban and his brigands by sultan ayoobi is still "candy crush" but when the jihad as sanctioned by the sharia begins UNA GO PICK CONFIRM RACE AKA TEMPLE RUN

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by tartar9(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2016
true2god:
There is no any muslim authority that does not believe in the quran, the ha-death and the sunnah of the islamic prophet. The leader of ISIS follow the sunnah of the islamic prophet which modern day muslims, especially non-arabs, have ignored. What are the sunnah of the islamic prophet?

1) Making a five-time a day obligatory prayer.

2) Not taking the christians and Jews as friends (quran 5:51)

3) Loving fellow muslims and hating enemies of allahh (quran 48:29).

4) Terrorizing the enemies of allahh (sahih bhukari 4:52:220, sahih bhukari 1:8:387)

5) Killing apostates, etc.

So you cant choose what you like in islam. True islam is the sunnah of the islamic prophet which turns a sane human being to a psychopath.
Trash!
He doesn't even know what the five pillars of Islam is.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by tartar9(m): 10:10am On May 21, 2016
true2god:
[s]You are very funny and ignorant. You are like saying nobody own the lagos 'eyo' festival or the 'osun osogbo' festival. Islam is own 100% by the arabs and that is why all the religious rituals and prayers are done in arabic. Dont be a dunce bro.

Besides I believe you went through the op, and if you dont please go through it again[/s].
Nobody owns Islam and their isn't any single of such
interpretation by any Muslim scholar,so lie with sense
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 10:18am On May 21, 2016
Lukmann:

Keep living large in the world of your own delusion. In your subtle attempt to portray islam as a bad religion you forgot to mention the terrorism plaguing the british since early mordern period in a bug to temporarily cure you of your amnesia i will remind you of the "gun powder plot" by a group of catholics to assassinate king james and blow up the palace. So quit feeding us obsolete trash as sponsored by your ilk. The defeat of pope urban and his brigands by sultan ayoobi is still "candy crush" but when the jihad as sanctioned by the sharia begins UNA GO PICK CONFIRM RACE AKA TEMPLE RUN
You are an amateur debater and seem new on nairaland. You will learn hard-core islam here on nairaland, which you can never learn in your local madrassas.

As I told you ealier, I judge islam based on the acts, deeds and teaching of mohammed only and not how an ordinary muslim feels or the type of life he choses to live, most of which are far more humane, compassionate and rational than mohammed (heat be upon him). You seem never bother to read the quranic verse or ha-death I provided, all of which show mohammed to be an evil man and a psychopath.

I have no time for what the british or the catholic did, my concern is the deeds and teachings of Jesus which inspire terror, and I am yet to see any.

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by mustymatic(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2016
true2god:
You are an amateur debater and seem new on nairaland. You will learn hard-core islam here on nairaland, which you can never learn in your local madrassas.

As I told you ealier, I judge islam based on the acts, deeds and teaching of mohammed only and not how an ordinary muslim feels or the type of life he choses to live, most of which are far more humane, compassionate and rational than mohammed (heat be upon him). You seem never bother to read the quranic verse or ha-death I provided, all of which show mohammed to be an evil man and a psychopath.

I have no time for what the british or the catholic did, my concern is the deeds and teachings of Jesus which inspire terror, and I am yet to see any.
Oh my! Is Jesus not god again? There's some juicy thang in the Bible... old n new
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by mustymatic(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2016
true2god:

Oh my! Is Jesus not god again? There's some juicy thang in the Bible... you mean u haven't read the Bible yet. Nigga hol up
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Lukmann(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2016
true2god:

On being new or not doesnt is never an issue. You can as well sneak peek my profile
Back to the matter mr self acclaimed follower of christ if at all their so called theologers were adept at making the new testament conform to "reason" what about the escapades of the prophets of old? Were they acting based on innate promptings or revelation in most of the things they did. Joshua for example went to canaan an expelled the owners of the land which act of terror is greater that that?
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 11:25am On May 21, 2016
tartar9:

Trash!
He doesn't even know what the five pillars of Islam is.
I mentioned the 'sunnah' of the islamic prophet and not the 5 'pillars' of islam. Please correct me if im wrong, are five pillar of islam the same with the sunnah of the islamic prophet? If you take time to read my post well, you will see that I ended my 5th point with an 'etc' which means that the list was not fully exhausted. Do I need teach you everything? I am dealing with adults mehn!

The 5 pillars of islam are:

1) Performing hajj: a religious tourism that sustains the economy of mecca (before oil and gas was discovered). It was a pre-islamic pagan practised that was retained by mohammed for economic reasons.

2) Shahadah: An oath where one pledged allegiance to allahh and his one and only apostle, mohammed ibn abdullah. As a Nigerian, the pre-amble of our national pledge is: I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal, and honest..... The shahadah is a muslims' pledge to serve an arabian idol, allahh and honour his apostle, mohammed.

3) Salah: A prayer to the arabian idol called allahh. Just like with have a yoruba deity called 'ifa'. You just aknowlege ifa's lordship, as in point 2 above, before you can pray to ifa.

4) Zakat: A poll tax on muslims to sustain the expensive lifestyle of mohammed and his numerous wives and concubines, especially when war booty is not coming very quickly (quran 8:1). The practice of zakat was however retained and modified by Abu Bakr (the first 'rightly guided khalifa) and an institutional payment in all muslim community. Christians and Jews are however obliged to pay Jizya (quran 9:29) as a security fees to avoid being attacked by muslim overlords. Jizya is more than thrice of zakat, to impoverish to Jewish and christian community.

5) Sawn (fasting): Fasting in the month of ramadan is also a pre-islamic pagan practice which mohammed incorporated into islam. Unlike christian fasting, muslims are expected to wake by 5am and eat well to sustain them for the day while they eat in the evening to sustain them for the night.

So these are the 5 pillars of islam is summary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthmans2012: 12:04pm On May 21, 2016
true2god:
I mentioned the 'sunnah' of the islamic prophet and not the 5 'pillars' of islam. Please correct me if im wrong, are five pillar of islam the same with the sunnah of the islamic prophet? If you take time to read my post well, you will see that I ended my 5th point with an 'etc' which means that the list was not fully exhausted. Do I need teach you everything? I am dealing with adults mehn!

1) Performing hajj: a religious tourism that sustains the economy of mecca (before oil and gas was discovered). It was a pre-islamic pagan practised that was retained by mohammed for economic reasons.

2) Shahadah: An oath where one pledged allegiance to allahh and his one and only apostle, mohammed ibn abdullah. As a Nigerian, the pre-amble of our national pledge is: I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal, and honest..... The shahadah is a muslims' pledge to serve an arabian idol, allahh and honour his apostle, mohammed.

3) Salah: A prayer to the arabian idol called allahh. Just like with have a yoruba deity called 'ifa'. You just aknowlege ifa's lordship, as in point 2 above, before you can pray to ifa.

4) Zakat: A poll tax on muslims to sustain the expensive lifestyle of mohammed and his numerous wives and concubines, especially when war booty is not coming very quickly (quran 8:1). The practice of zakat was however retained and modified by Abu Bakr (the first 'rightly guided khalifa) and an institutional payment in all muslim community. Christians and Jews are however obliged to pay Jizya (quran 9:29) as a security fees to avoid being attacked by muslim overlords. Jizya is more than thrice of zakat, to impoverish to Jewish and christian community.

5) Sawn (fasting): Fasting in the month of ramadan is also a pre-islamic pagan practice which mohammed incorporated into islam. Unlike christian fasting, muslims are expected to wake by 5am and eat well to sustain them for the day while they eat in the evening to sustain them for the night.

My brother, don't mind these jihadists, they are under islammic hypnotism.

Should there be any argument on the OP that is sooo clear, all things being equal ?

No Muslims reason normally, no matter their level of western education. Sorry for them.

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 12:44pm On May 21, 2016
truthmans2012:

Should there be any argument on the OP that is sooo clear, all things being equal ?

No Muslims reasons normally, no matter their level of western education. Sorry for them.
We will keep teaching them till they start thinking more rationality. Islam causes many negative things I won't like to mention now.

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 1:16pm On May 21, 2016
tartar9:

Nobody owns Islam and their isn't any single of such
interpretation by any Muslim scholar,so lie with sense
I laugh in chinese 'hoi hoi hoi kia kia kia'. Your ignorance make me laugh, even the saudis will be surprised at your level of ignorance. Its like you saying that nobody owns the 'osun oshogbo' festival.

Lets take hajj and the olympic games for instance. If you tell me that the olympic games is not owned by any country, then I will accept, but that hajj that is hosted by saudi arabia for more than 1400 is not owned by the saudis, then you are deceiving yourself. All the local organizing commitee, the logistics, the strategy and what have you, is 100% controlled by the saudis. I know you are not daft.

This is the simple truth the saudis will never tell you. Do you know what caused the hajj stamped of last year? Do you know the saudi govt official death toll report and the real number of people that died? Who control the information, the muslim ummah or the saudi authority.

Use your brain bro.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 1:18pm On May 21, 2016
mustymatic:

Oh my! Is Jesus not god again? There's some juicy thang in the Bible... old n new
Your post makes no sense.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 1:18pm On May 21, 2016
mustymatic:

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by mustymatic(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2016
true2god:
You're the one who doesn't have sense. Is Jesus not d god of old n new testament? You said u r yet to see where Jesus commanded
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by udatso: 4:47pm On May 21, 2016
truthmans2012:

No Muslims reasons normally, no matter their level of western education. Sorry for them.
This is exactly one of the reason why we don't argue with you anymore.
What do you want from Muslims who don't reason normaly?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by tartar9(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2016
true2god:

Thanks to google search.So why is killing infidels not among them?
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 3:04am On May 22, 2016
mustymatic:

You're the one who doesn't have sense. Is Jesus not d god of old n new testament? You said u r yet to see where Jesus commanded
No, Jesus is the son of God that Mohammed rejected.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 3:06am On May 22, 2016
udatso:

This is exactly one of the reason why we don't argue with you anymore.
What do you want from Muslims who don't reason normaly?
We want Muslims to leave Islam and its evil ideologies that have been pitting them against the world.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 3:07am On May 22, 2016
tartar9:

Thanks to google search.So why is killing infidels not among them?
I don't lie like some Muslims do.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 3:24am On May 22, 2016
truthmans2012:

We will drive them to be more rational in thinking. Some will take offense, but we will continue telling them the truth about Islam that are usually strange and somehow offensive to some of them.

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 7:33am On May 22, 2016
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by mustymatic(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2016
true2god:
No, Jesus is the son of God that Mohammed rejected.
Hahaha. He was sent to children of Israel, how could he reject him? And according to ur bible, everyone is son of god not only Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by udatso: 11:17am On May 22, 2016
true2god:
We want Muslims to leave Islam and its evil ideologies that have been pitting them against the world.
How do you plan to achieve this since "we do not reason"
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 11:49am On May 22, 2016
mustymatic:

Hahaha. He was sent to children of Israel, how could he reject him? And according to ur bible, everyone is son of god not only Jesus.
He was sent to the children of Israel but your prophet, who was never a Jew, acknowledged his messiahship (qurann 9:30). What does that tell you? Read Matthew chapter 28, you will understand the universality of the gospel of Christ.

We are all sons of God by adoption and not by the works of the flesh, that is sex (read john chapter 1). Our relationship with God is not a master-slave relationship, as we have in Islam, but a father-children relationship.

You can choose to remain the slave of allahh and his criminal apostle.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 11:54am On May 22, 2016
udatso:

How do you plan to achieve this since "we do not reason"
You have to study the life of Mohammed, especially ones written by ibn ishaq and the al-tabari books on him.

Study the ha-death references we gave you, with open mind and you won't distinguish between Mohammed from Adolf Hitler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Propagate Islam - Funlola Aofiyebi Raimi / Lagos, Ibadan Traders Flood Katsina To Buy Eid Ram / Lagos State Confiscates Sallah Rams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.