Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. (4087 Views)

How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Why Every Girl Asking For Licking And Sucking Their Puna During Sex These Days? / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by White007(m): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
See for yourself, I'm loflmao grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lalasticlala, i don't know if this is the right place to post this, if not pls move to the right section. Thanks!

Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by White007(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Continue...

Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by Imortal001: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Boys are not smilling!

2 Likes

Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by YorubaWoman: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
He's a goat grin

Well, I can only smile smiley

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by Idydarling(f): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
that guy is a starved trouble maker, the girl mistakenly walked into his den, she's on a looonnnnnng tin

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by elvision1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin
Kai! wauyo!

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by seunny4lif(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin grin
Some useless girl
Always needing money as if person no get wetin he need money for grin

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by Trapnews: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nigerian girls with their gullibility, they think money grow on trees. The street beggars are learners undecided

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by godwinbatho(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
small boy forming big ....who you epp?? lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by Ginaz(f): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
This post is so dryer than dry garri I could not laugh without tearing my mouth. sad sad
Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by Idydarling(f): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Trapnews:
Nigerian girls with their gullibility, they think money grow on trees. The street beggars are learners undecided
oga they are not Nigerians, remember the guy said "press 2" to speak in swahili, they are south Africans. ....

all these boys instigating Naija girls anyhow, smh 4 ur type
Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by Trapnews: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Idydarling:

oga they are not Nigerians, remember the guy said "press 2" to speak in swahili, they are south Africans. ....

Abeggi! una case worse, corporate beggars everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by ucheHapers(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Swahili is NOT spoken in South Africa...
Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by White007(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Idydarling:

It's not South Africa, it's Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Trash....
Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by Lovelynature(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hahahacheesycheesy. Can't just stop laughing. That guy must be a yahoo boy. The economy is bad and guys ain't smiling
Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by Varagous(f): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
now this is a serious sometin and the guys is a funny sombori
Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by Gofwane(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ginaz:
This post is so dryer than dry garri I could not laugh without tearing my mouth. sad sad
thank you aunty! Bar man give this aunty one litre of fuel.
Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by hottest111: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin
Re: Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. by vicstar(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
she deserves it undecided girls do worst

(1) (Reply)

What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them / Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? / If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.