Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed (6583 Views)

My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? / A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) / Do You Have An Emergency Fvck Friend Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstking01:
so, when people where asking you of her pix why dint you tell us she's the one on your display pixundecided...you suck mehn
no mind me jare...I dey suck mehn den.lols
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
david2:

A pic of ur frnd will be a good idea o, so all this guys above that are interested Should have a look
na she dey ma display picture
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by chigoizie7(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

u no fit fly oo..u go stay nah..BT just mention d amount u want

A double digit million naira richer, no zero decimals.

We can't be together as she is resident in lagos, I can't live in lagos.

It all boils down to the money and the totò as we only get to see each other once it is time to fùck.
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by chigoizie7(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

na she dey ma display picture

Hmmmm, please I withdraw my application, she looks hungry and cheap.
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by vicstar(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
just imagine undecided

Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by firstking01(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:
no mind me jare...I dey suck mehn den.lols
lol, suck men how??
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Bluezy13(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:
smiley cry na d girl dey ma dp
So what's the plan
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bluezy13:
So what's the plan
d plan is dat, email me so dat u can get her pin & contact
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by AccaPack(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

oh no..its not wat u think
Gist me cheesy
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstking01:
lol, suck men how??
dsame way nannii...lols..
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Bluezy13(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:
d plan is dat, email me so dat u can get her pin & contact
Alright.

Don't you think it wise I go through you to her Meanwhile, deposit your pin & contact via email to me.
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by alizma: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

owkay, nice talk..
shez 25 yrs old, she works at chevron presently, she is a b.sc holder..& gud lookin
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bluezy13:
Alright.

Don't you think it wise I go through you to her Meanwhile, deposit your pin & contact via email to me.
owkay..no p
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
alizma:
send her contact to Sarah.salami224@gmail.com
owkay
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by firstking01(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:
dsame way nannii...lols..
i'm curious hannie, how do you suck men na
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by armstrongsammy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
I am ready,i mean business,dis is wat i have been looking 4,u can call or whatsapp my wt dis my num..08164468674
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by drmikeadams(m): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

owkay, nice talk..
shez 25 yrs old, she works at chevron presently, she is a b.sc holder..& gud lookin
grin grin..gbam grin....
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstking01:
i'm curious hannie, how do you suck men na
dsame way ur fg do suck urs..lols
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:
its a very close friend of mine...her wedding ceremony has been scheduled for next month & invitation has been sent to the world, BT unfortunately the husband to be just told her hez not interested in her anymore..how will she do dis she needs a guy to fill in d space so dat the so-called guy will b put to shame.
If she can give me two 50litres of fuel Im game
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
armstrongsammy:
I am ready,i mean business,dis is wat i have been looking 4,u can call or whatsapp my wt dis my num..08164468674
confirm!!! b expectin
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by iykekelvins(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Omo, See niggas cheesy
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Babzilla:
If she can give me two 50litres of fuel Im game
lols, so na fuel b ur own problem
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by anigbajumo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
armstrongsammy:

u wana use yer hand to carry yerself enter pit??

You don't ask some basic questions b4 u typed,"I am ready "

Smh for u ooooo.....

3 Likes

Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by anigbajumo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:
its a very close friend of mine...her wedding ceremony has been scheduled for next month & invitation has been sent to the world, BT unfortunately the husband to be just told her hez not interested in her anymore..how will she do dis she needs a guy to fill in d space so dat the so-called guy will b put to shame.

Lol,may be the poor guy realized that he cnt be satisfied with river Niger wey dey in between her legs'
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
anigbajumo:

Lol,may be the poor guy realized that he cnt be satisfied with river Niger wey dey in between her legs'
na both river Niger & Benue dey there seff...lols
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

its within Lagos o my dear..
sure, he will b filing d space foreva....which means u need to forget ur present gf..u go bribe her with money

It sound good but still some complications. As the word emergency used in your text,i was thinking it will be a coded marriage where the guy will spring up when his presence is needed and play the role of a husband and father as well. There are some questions which should be answered by your friend as well so I know what I am getting into. Please what's her state of origin. You could send mail to francisdozie1@gmail.com
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Strahovski1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

haba!! we no want DAT one, e go stay foreva & enjoy

Forever? With a woman who barely knows? Perhaps a woman he doesn't like?
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 11, 2016
marvluv:

lols, so na fuel b ur own problem

My dear no b small tin. Even with your money to see the fuel buy you no go see.
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by firstking01(m): 4:52am On Apr 11, 2016
marvluv:

dsame way ur fg do suck urs..lols
mehnn, i do not still gerrit...which one is fg?, oh, you mean to say federal government in brief right??
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by danwa25(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2016
this one na serious mata ooo
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by olaleye1355(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2016
marvluv:

na both river Niger & Benue dey there seff...lols

That's not a problem we will do anal most of the time

I can even marry her for free if she agrees to sign documents that "she will forever be my sex slave" and failure to show up after 24hrs of placing a booty call will attract the fine of 100,000 naira.

All I need is SEX,MONEY and LOVE
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
mehnn, i do not still gerrit...which one is fg?, oh, you mean to say federal government in brief right??
yesss... gud guy, u get am..shaybi nah federal government dey always help u do am..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend / Tems Is The Only Female Artist With The Biggest Yansh Ever, Avoid Tiwa And Ninio / How Can U Detect When You Are In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.