Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed (6573 Views)

My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? / A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) / Do You Have An Emergency Fvck Friend Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Bluezy13(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:
calm down guy...don't b in haste
Emergency

You forgot that word
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Tee99(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

lols..u need a juice to refresh with?
better pikin... I'll manage alomo
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
joey150:
See new ritual tactics....

I jump and pass!
God forbid evil....make I no talk waytin dey ma mind...
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tee99:
better pikin... I'll manage alomo
chai!! gimme som minutes
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bluezy13:
Emergency

You forgot that word
I Neva forget...na d way I suppose do am b dat
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by illmatic101(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
joey150:
See new ritual tactics....

I jump and pass!

No mine dem, this APC chains dey give people bad ideas grin
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

If I had a GF I wouldn't be talking(joking) this trash with u, just wanted to have fun.

If she is better dan my ex, why is d guy running? After all arrangements and dates fixed?

Why is she looking for unknown faces? She been no get friends that are make and dat can help out? I mean males from una circle?

I guess not, they knew how bad she is and are avoiding her, more reason she is looking for a foreign body.

Anyways, make she swallow her pride and tell everyone that the whole thing is cancelled now, d more she waits, the more tensed she is.
datz impossible...d funniest tin b say E fit b ur best friend go b d husband..Neva talk too much..lols
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by olac21(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yet another lie from the pit of hell! Let no one belieclve this crap else.....
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Bluezy13(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:
I Neva forget...na d way I suppose do am b dat
Why you say mah no haste then
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by firstking01(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op if this na play, just stop am o embarassed
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by chigoizie7(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

datz impossible...d funniest tin b say E fit b ur best friend go b d husband..Neva talk too much..lols

Make him enjoy,

Na only tötö and money I want
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Lagban(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:
its a very close friend of mine...her wedding ceremony has been scheduled for next month & invitation has been sent to the world, BT unfortunately the husband to be just told her hez not interested in her anymore..how will she do dis she needs a guy to fill in d space so dat the so-called guy will b put to shame.
They bae wanted to enter the tiny place but turn out to be a mass grave ...sorry ooo
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
olac21:
Yet another lie from the pit of hell! Let no one belieclve this crap else.....
I know say u go b thomos...
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by firstking01(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

chai!!!!! see diz guy ooooo..u wicked oo, u wan even complicate d issue
you are lying, tell us the whole truthy abegiundecided
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Make him enjoy,
Na only tötö and money I want
lols...see ur mouth!
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by firstking01(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

chai!!!!! see diz guy ooooo..u wicked oo, u wan even complicate d issue
Btw, give the girl one of your brothers na if you are that concerned as a friendcheesy
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstking01:
you are lying, tell us the whole truthy abegiundecided
ar u interested? am damn sewious
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstking01:
Btw, give the girl one of your brothers na if you are that concerned as a friendcheesy
I for do dat o..Bt I get only 2 brodas & dem don marry..
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by firstking01(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

I for do dat o..Bt I get only 2 brodas & dem don marry..
berra still, your bf can fill in the blank space...too many questions to ask that your friend, she works in chevron ba?,,,this is why men are scared to submit to "well to do women"
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
smiley
Bluezy13:

cry
Bluezy13:

na d girl dey ma dp
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstking01:
berra still, your bf can fill in the blank space...too many questions to ask that your friend, she works in chevron ba?,,,this is why men are scared to submit to "well to do women"
I donn day tink am too..bt waytin happen b say me I be small girl, I be born again seff, I Neva no man
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by joey150(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

God forbid evil....make I no talk waytin dey ma mind...
talk oh.. Because i wan know.

Which kind package be this? So the girl go just accept any man..just like that..
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by firstking01(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

ar u interested? am damn sewious
interested kehundecided...no organized man will ever do this shit trust me, any man that will obliged to this your request is definitely a male golddigger.
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

So, what's in for me?

"Being" with her?

Nooo, I was meant to be an arrangeee right?

After the wedding, I just collect my money and fly, I am not meant to be " being" with her, for wetin nah?

Abeg, how much is involved? PM me make we talk biz
u no fit fly oo..u go stay nah..BT just mention d amount u want
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by firstking01(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

I donn day tink am too..bt waytin happen b say me I be small girl, I be born again seff, I Neva no man
sharrap, which born again wey you be huh...your pix is talking otherwise...you are a replica of that your friendundecided...take this message i'm typing to her...if she does not change her attitude she might just be running from pillar to pole looking for husband for the remaining days of her lifeundecided
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
joey150:

Which kind package be this? So the girl go just accept any man..just like that..
not any man nah cos she also get ha own taste.. she no b anyhow like..she go select nii
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
joey150:

not any man nah cos she also get ha own taste.. she no b anyhow girl like dat..she go select nii
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by joey150(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

not any man nah cos she also get ha own taste.. she no b anyhow girl like dat..she go select nii
this story get as e be.
So the men self no go chk if she dey ok

I still jump nd pass oh! If u be man u go gree? U sef chk am out.

Why the 1st guy run??
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstking01:
sharrap, which born again wey you be huh...your pix is talking otherwise...you are a replica of that your friendundecided...take this message i'm typing to her...if she does not change her attitude she might just be running from pillar to pole looking for husband for the remaining days of her lifeundecided
lols...can't stop laffin oo..
no b me dey d picture, nah d girl I dey talk about b DAT nah!
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
joey150:
this story get as e be.
So the men self no go chk if she dey ok

I still jump nd pass oh! If u be man u go gree? U sef chk am out.

Why the 1st guy run??
na she dey ma dp...d guy na one kind idiot, E still wan check some girls pant bfor e surrender
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by firstking01(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

lols...can't stop laffin oo..
no b me dey d picture, nah d girl I dey talk about b DAT nah!
so, when people where asking you of her pix why dint you tell us she's the one on your display pixundecided...you suck mehn
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Jorussia:
I for consider your friend how wish i don ready for marriage. I think the best thing, is for her to forget about the disappointment and move on with her life.
nice talk...I go dey think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine / Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome / I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.