Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] (5208 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) / Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 11, 2016
geni340:
after my bed 'lessons', even if he is as clueless as a pope, he will at least bcum manageable...
please come and teach me ma, I'm a good boy, and promise to be a good husband. Please
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by daewoorazer(m): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Ur opinion bro
cool
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by ba7man(m): 6:39am On Apr 11, 2016
ireneony:
I will teach him how to satisfy me...better still I will be the one to bleep him it will be fun that way
Hmmmm....... interesting. smiley
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by lonBucci(m): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2016
Nova15:
Sometimes, its not just all about sex

Why get jealous when they cheat on u, if its not about sex
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by lonBucci(m): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2016
ireneony:
I will teach him how to satisfy me...better still I will be the one to bleep him it will be fun that way

thats just the main truth, bea wink
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Are you a good man?
am nt a bad man, i thnk am gud.
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by hebenezher(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2016
ATMC:
Yes.
I don't think you know the sweetness of joystick, ask these girls around here. angry
ATMC:
Yes.
I don't think you know the sweetness of joystick, ask these girls around here.
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by no1madman(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:
Its not easy to find a good man. If i find one, i'm not ready to throw him away because of sex. We'll give it whatever it takes to make our sexual lives better, then best.

What happens when you have a Zeus in bed and he treats you like trash? undecided
Dis small pikin get some sense!
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by hebenezher(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:
Its not easy to find a good man. If i find one, i'm not ready to throw him away because of sex. We'll give it whatever it takes to make our sexual lives better, then best.

What happens when you have a Zeus in bed and he treats you like trash? undecided
I bet some girl would rather go for sex instead of the trash treating or whatever.
that got me remembering when Chris brown and riri were still together. After the whole home maltreatment, beating all sort. riri in one of her track, she said " he bleeped me well, I can't get enough" Togo definitely know what that means
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by layla129(f): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2016
no1madman:

Dis small pikin get some sense!

Lol, small but mighty wink
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by no1madman(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Lol, small but mighty wink
fascinating!
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by skywalker240(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
LIAR'S

Any way am here to read comments.....lies commentsgrin
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by geni340(f): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
please come and teach me ma, I'm a good boy, and promise to be a good husband. Please
ure a pro already...only rookies need to b taught..
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
geni340:

can I PM you?
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 14, 2016
geni340:

ma
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by trybe(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2016
And here they come with Their basket of lies
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by geni340(f): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2016
PaulKillerman:
ma
my mail has been blocked sir, cant access my account again. Am sorry. cry
Re: Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
geni340:

my mail has been blocked sir, cant access my account again. Am sorry. cry
. Please help send your number to paulkillerman47@gmail.com ... Will really love it ... Hoping we around the same loci , let me gee u a treat...

(1) (2) (Reply)

STORY: My Delicious Landlady (part 3) / See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland / What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.