Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls (7047 Views)

Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival / Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) / Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by Fredique(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2009
This argument about 'giant of Africa' is sickening, Ok. Assuming Nigeria wins the argument, how will it help us? dem dey chop 'Giant of Africa' title? No one argues with evidence. If we do more of showing it so that it can be proven empirically, this argument will not be necessary. We too like title.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by stiyke(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2009
Fredique:

This argument about 'giant of Africa' is sickening, Ok. Assuming Nigeria wins the argument, how will it help us? dem dey chop 'Giant of Africa' title? No one argues with evidence. If we do more of showing it so that it can be proven empirically, this argument will not be necessary. We too like title.

GBAM!!

@BennyBoy

You are so ungratefull, shame on u for wishing Rawlings dead. Go and wish him dead on ashanti forums not in Naija forum, coward.
Naija has problems a lot of it but dont overstep oohh.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by Martass: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2009
Giants in what? population? Ha!

If you want real Giants of Africa then it's SOUTH AFRICA and yet they don't make any noise at all. Nigeria with it's big mouth and yeye. No technology,  Vast majority of the Nigerians live in poverty and yet Nigerians keep jumping up and down as 'Giants of Africa. What a Stupidity. shocked
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by yarodin: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2009
But Yaradua allowed OBJ rigg him into office? Anyways am not surprised, afterall we supply electricity to other African countries when our country is still having major electrical power crisis.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by dfanthom(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2009
i wonder how true this can be?! when we cant hold our own free & fair election, we'd now persuade another country to do the needful. i thought he who comes with equity comes with clean hands!
ghana is trying very hard & if we arent careful they'd steal it from our very own bossom, this 'giant' stuff i mean.

@Bennyboy, you have points that naija needs to go & reflect on, doesn't mean you should wish Rawlings dead. he'd still die anyway, like everyone else!!!

well, let's go work on our organisational skills but that's the foundation of greatness for any nation. ghana should go work on its clout & at the end of the day, may the smarter team WIN!
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by Builder: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ Gbawe,

To be sincere i really dont know what u making noise about, seriously, bennyboi has proven to u how Ghana surpasses nigeria in most things yet u still rainning abuses and and making invalid points. From the look of things nigeria is turning to be the cesspool of Africa, Ghana in the 80s were living in our(Nigeria) shadow now its now widely recognised as the future of Africa, the likes of former war-torn countries like Angola and many more are stepping up albeit slowly but drastically, i wont be surprised in the next 10, 20 years if ur so call "giant of Africa" can match up to Liberia

Having lived in nigeria for most of my adult life, it pains me to the bone to see the kind of suffering, frustration and disappointment that country seem to be talented in, imagine " GIANT OF AFRICA" with no commutable roads, no light, yet there ministry of roads and housing, imagine a country with poor medical facilities , yet they have ministry of health, not surprising the only ministry that works effectively is the ministry of embezzlements, corruption and electoral fraud. Its time nigerians stop living in past and wake up to the fact that the tagged name GIANT OF AFRICA is nothing but yesterday's news
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by kok(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2009
I dont think this thread was meant for discussing which country is the Giant of Africa or not, but to acknowledge the positive contribution of Nigeria in other African country/ies.

@BennyBoy

You may call Jerry Rawlings whatever name you like but the fact remains that he has a stake in Ghana, and for him to mention that the president of Nigeria played a role in the successful conduct of Ghanaian election definitely shows that really there was an underground craft. so I suggest you accept that fact!
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by manuel(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2009
In ghana most people dont take jerry rawlings seriously, he just talks any how, abeg make u nairalanders no worry urself over this man jare, there is no way anybody can rig an election in today's ghana, I live there and its fact, during elections, all media houses, radio, tv and print carry report live at all pollin stations, and countin are done at the various pollin stations, rawlings is a disillusioned man, everbody in ghana know s dat.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by sherrylo: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2009
Yes! I know about this already, from my friend who is the Nigerian defence adviser in the Nigerian high commission in Ghana.Yes Yaradua sent the full general before the declaration of the result otherwise we would have known the true Ghana!.

I keep wondering how people rate Ghana,I was in Ghana all through the election period,and who says it was a bloodless election?please Ghanaians have one thing they hardly say the truth about their country if it is going to bring their country down.

Ask if anybody was killed in Nima in Accra during the election campaign?ask how many houses were burnt and how many people died in the north before during the campaign? always NPP and NDC! bloodless ko bloodless ni.

They took int observer to where they knew will be peacefull not were they were not sure of or will int observers go to where they are not advised?
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by Becomrich: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2009
may be jj rawling made a mistake.

or did someone pay jj rawling.

what do you call all the cancel election in nigeria and re election after yar adua came to power. is that not call rigging. jj rawling may not have said so. or he does not know anything about , may be he made a mistake.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by manuel(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2009
I have read a couple of post here, and i beg dat most people shouldnt talk ignorantly, people say its becos of rawlings dat ghan is where it is today, dat is totally wrong, please read ghana's hstory, almost everything being done in ghana today is a timetable of Dr. kwame Nkrumah which is being followed simple, ghanaians vote leaders in and out of offices dependin on how much of the timetable was done and well it was carried out, Look i am talkin with facts, i live there, kufuor's party was voted out not becos it did not do well, but because it did not achieve all it promised it wud, if u want proof, please come to ghana on december 7 2012 to cover the next election, u will see civility at play.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by manuel(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2009
Please awon omo naija dont compare urselfs to ghana ooo, if for anything at all u want proof of how civilized a society can be, just visit ghana for 1 hour.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by sherrylo: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ Manuel, you lie! I was in Ghana all December and you don't tell me or anyone that Rawlings is not taken seriously in Ghana please,because a lot of people in Ghana will kill for him especially the Volta people! and to say there is no way anybody will rig election in Ghana?oh, sorry!

What happen in one constituency around Nungua? did you know that the last parliament had one mp came in the third year after a court overturned the result of the election?
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by lookmangiw(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2009
If this is true,then this yaradua is the most stupid person on this earth,look at what happened at ekiti state.rigging at the highest order,i'm sure this story is not true.not the yaradua that i know.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by sherrylo: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
Manuel you keep telling lies on this tread and maybe you do not know Ghana well! I know Ghana beyond Accra! up to Eastern region to Central region to Brong- ahafo tell me where is the civilised society is?
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by stiyke(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2009
lookmangiw:

[b]If this is true,then this yaradua is the most stupid person on this earth,[/b]look at what happened at ekiti state.rigging at the highest order,i'm sure this story is not true.not the yaradua that i know.

what is he now?? because thats what he is the story is true.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by manuel(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2009
sherry lo:

Manuel you keep telling lies on this tread and maybe you do not know Ghana well! I know Ghana beyond Accra! up to Eastern region to Central region to Brong- ahafo tell me where is the civilised society is?

Lemme tell u one thing, u want to continue livin in a fools paradise (not an insult, literary meanin) then go on, becos, u and me know dat ghana is being run far better than naija is!, please just face facts and think of how naija can be fixed and stop worryin urself over ghana which is obviosly doing better, words of wisdom
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by sherrylo: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2009
Yes, stay in Accra you'll get electricity 24 hours a day but go up to asamain-kese in  the Eastern region just 2 hours from Accra they don't even have wire let alone pole now talk of light, go to Akawtia where they get their highest amount of Diamond you will weep because Niger-Delta I think is better!go on to Takwa,even Obuasi where they get their highest amount of Gold and tell me wetin dey? I bet you wonder if this is your Ghana!

People go to Ghana,stay in Accra and come home to cry stupid cries saying they have seen this and that.It is same as saying the way Garki or Maitama looks is the way Nigeria as a whole should look.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by manuel(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2009
sherry lo:

@ Manuel, you lie! I was in Ghana all December and you don't tell me or anyone that Rawlings is not taken seriously in Ghana please,because a lot of people in Ghana will kill for him especially the Volta people! and to say there is no way anybody will rig election in Ghana?oh, sorry!

What happen in one constituency around Nungua? did you know that the last parliament had one mp came in the third year after a court overturned the result of the election?

you tell me if i am lyin doesnt the press cover events live durin elections in ghana and arent the votes counted at the pollin station?

u said this thing about an MP, it is true, how was it found out? the press! and it went to court almost ommediately, does dat happen in naija? be sincere to urself, do u think the kind of election process dat brought yar'adua to power can happen in ghana, just be sincere abeg.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by manuel(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2009
sherry lo:

Yes, stay in Accra you'll get electricity 24 hours a day but go up to asamain-kese in  the Eastern region just 2 hours from Accra they don't even have wire let alone pole now talk of light, go to Akawtia where they get their highest amount of Diamond you will weep because Niger-Delta I think is better!go on to Takwa,even Obuasi where they get their highest amount of Gold and tell me wetin dey? I bet you wonder if this is your Ghana!

People go to Ghana,stay in Accra and come home to cry stupid cries saying they have seen this and that.It is same as saying the way Garki or Maitama looks is the way Nigeria as a whole should look.

please besincere to urself, other places see more constant light than accra becos of the huge population, i woudnt lie dat some places like obuasi and the rest are not as developed as accra, but abeg ghanaian leaders are more accountable to their ppl than naija leaders. be sincere dont u feel an atmosphere of assured human rights in ghana. and be true to urself, u know jerry rawlings is fond of makin flamboyant false allegations. ppl like jerry rawlings just keep government on thier toes. do u know he even critizes the Atta mills government, a governement of his own party?
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by sherrylo: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2009
My dear Manuel, stop this your false claim.I take it you do not know Ghana thats why you think they are doing better ,how many Nigerians working legally for salary lives in Ghana?Nigerians do business not salary work unless if posted by a company.

What is the standard of living in Ghana? I beg, we know Nigeria is not as good as it should be but to say Ghanaians life don better pass Nigerians own? please.

Development, even in Accra you can count how many roads are good.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by manuel(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2009
sherry lo:

My dear Manuel, stop this your false claim.I take it you do not know Ghana thats why you think they are doing better ,how many Nigerians working legally for salary lives in Ghana?Nigerians do business not salary work unless if posted by a company.

What is the standard of living in Ghana? I beg, we know Nigeria is not as good as it should be but to say Ghanaians life don better pass Nigerians own? please.

Development, even in Accra you can count how many roads are good.

Oboy wo I school in ghana, diference deeeeey, diference dey, why are so many naija students goin to skool in ghana? its becos the system is better managed.

Sherry, it wudnt help naija in anyway if future leaders like u and me dont accept faults of the society and think of ways of makin things better than attackin ppl who are clearly doing better than us. see i have accepted some of the things u said, but u dont want to accept mine. there is no need to be emotional here, lets just be factual.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by londoner: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2009
Lol, we can say that Nigeria is the sleeping giant of Africa, but I dont see how Ghana is a giant in Africa or in the West African region. Is it because of peaceful elections or 24 hour light? Ghana is doing better in many areas and is generally run with a patriotic spirit unlike Naija, but Ghana is in no way a giant in the region or continent.

Fine, Ghana deserves a pat on the back for that no doubt, but that is the bare minimum a country should have, how does that give it giant status? Is Ghana the only country to have free and fair elections or constant electricity? Is it the only country in west Africa to have ever done that?

You are comparing yourself to Nigeria while Nigeria is at its weakest and you at your strongest. When both counties are on the same footing, then judge. You cant be standing up while a man is lying down and claim you are taller, lol

I applaud Ghana and the many other countries in Africa who have had fair and peaceful elections and have made positive steps in their political landscape, but that was not always the way, so why get puffed up over it?
Proud yes, but puffed up no.

The people who may have prevented you ever seeing this day were slain before they had the chance.
Be Thankful for that twist in your history
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by sherrylo: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2009
@Manuel, the mp's case went to court immediately and it took the jury three years to deliver! you said other places see more light than Accra? maybe you hook me up one of this days in Accra let me show you round about two or three more regions

Talk of accountability? yes they are more accountable those that of Nigeria but that does not mean they are not also corrupt! they only steal lesser money because there is no so much money as in Nigeria.

Alright why was someone caught involve in cocaine biz allowed to stand for presidential election? if not the same virus that eat Nigeria and is now eating them?
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by manuel(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2009
londoner:

Lol, we can say that Nigeria is the sleeping giant of Africa, but I dont see how Ghana is a giant in Africa or in the West African region. Is it because of peaceful elections or 24 hour light?

Fine, Ghana deserves a pat on the back for that no doubt, but that is the bare minimum a country should have, how does that give it giant status? Is Ghana the only country to have free and fair elections or constant electricity? Is it the only country in west Africa to have ever done that?

You are comparing yourself to Nigeria while Nigeria is at its weakest and you at your strongest. When both counties are on the same footing, then judge. You cant be standing up while a man is lying down and claim you are taller, lol

I applaud Ghana and the many other countries in Africa who have had fair and peaceful elections and have made positive steps in their political landscape, but that was not always the way, so why get puffed up over it?

The people who may have prevented you ever seeing this day were slain before they had the chance.

oboy i feel u, u talk some sense but,  I wud be surprised if ghanaians realy care about the giant of africa status, sincerely, i doubt that many ghanaians wud think of dat. wat matters to most ghanaians as i have observed is that they wud surely not vote back a leader that f*ucks up.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by manuel(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2009
sherry lo:

@Manuel, the mp's case went to court immediately and it took the jury three years to deliver! you said other places see more light than Accra? maybe you hook me up one of this days in Accra let me show you round about two or three more regions

Talk of accountability? yes they are more accountable those that of Nigeria but that does not mean they are not also corrupt! they only steal lesser money because there is no so much money as in Nigeria.

Alright why was someone caught involve in cocaine biz allowed to stand for presidential election? if not the same virus that eat Nigeria and is now eating them?

Sherry there is corruption every where even in the US but sincerely do u think there can be someone like IBB in ghana, loot so much money and walk freely on the streets of Accra, thats almost impossible,

Talkin about the coaine thing, u are talkin of nana auffo addo, please he has never been caught on record of dealin in cocaine, the allegations flyin about was that he uses cocaine. sincerely if u check ghana's history, u will see dat akuffo addo is from an affluent family. his uncle and his dad were major players along side kwame nkrumah in gainin independence for ghana. and his father was a high court judge, his father later become prime minister.

please check out his family profile from uncles to cousins to nieces to nephews to children to grand children, u know they are well to do. he akuffo addo himself has a bachelor's degree in economics from the uni of Ghana legon, and is a trained lawyer in france and britain.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by manuel(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2009
if anybody really wants to follow wats goes on in ghana. please log on to http://news.myjoyonline.com. to judge for urselves. u will get objective news about ghana there and please see the difference.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by CrudeOil2(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2009
The giant of Africa title wont increase your GDP by 0000.1 percent. The Somalians can claim to be the giants of Africa if they wish to, it still wont change the clear picture of what the country looks like economically, politically and socially.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by sherrylo: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2009
Yes Nana's father was this,he was that and he was corrupt! that was why he was among the people killed by Rawlings!
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by Gbawe: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2009
Builder:

@ Gbawe,

To be sincere i really dont know what u making noise about, seriously,bennyboi has proven to u how Ghana surpasses nigeria in most things yet u still rainning abuses and and making invalid points.

What "noise? Can your biased and unobjective thinking be more obvious ? You have clearly decided to pitch your tent in one Camp without a disspasionate look at what I have written so I am not surprised that you can endorse an outright lie ( i.e "Ghana is the giant of Africa"wink as an indication that Bennyboi has "proven" anything to me . I dont care for the Giant of Africa tag but intelligent and rational people know that facts are fact !!! That is all I want to get across . Yes many things are wrong with Nigeria but it can still do a lot of things , Indicative of a regional giant , that Ghana cannot . Simple .

To disspasionate and neutral observers who actually understand what a Regional Giant is it is clear that Nigeria is certainly a regional Giant as confirmed by experts at Business America below. The article acknowledges that Nigeria has problems but that does not mean it will facilitate an outright lie  (as is being done on this forum ) enough to deny Nigeria it actual status while conferring it on others who possibly cannot merit the term Giant of West Africa let alone "giant of Africa". I have conceded that Ghana can be deemed the ideological giant of Africa but since I understand what Proffesional analyst rely on to determine regional Giant nation status I cannot endorse an outright and ill-informed lie.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1052/is_n1-2_v118/ai_19118708/

As big as California, Nevada and Utah combined, and with a talented, energetic and self-confident population of 100 million, Nigeria is the giant of West Africa. It is the tenth largest producer of crude oil in the world, but has been unable to translate this oil wealth into strong economic growth and prosperity for its people. U.S. business is very active and successful in Nigeria, primarily in the oil and oil-related industries, but has been hesitant to pursue potential new opportunities because of Nigeria's sluggish economic performance, a forbidding image of lawlessness and corruption, and a poor infrastructure.

Today's political and economic situation in Nigeria is distressing, but has its positive points. GDP is growing moderately. Inflation is down, but to a still difficult 30 percent level. The government has instituted a few economic reforms, such as liberalized foreign exchange regulations and a freer foreign investment regime. It advocates a stable, efficient banking system, and is trying to relieve congestion in the ports.

yet u still rainning abuses and and making invalid point

Please desist from telling lies. I have not insulted anyone. Not my style at all. Also note that Im not the one making "invalid points" in responding to debunk an initial claim by Bennyboi that Ghana is the actual giant of Africa and not Nigeria. It is Bennyboi who you support fervently that is making invalid points in actually jumping over South Africa to proclaim his nation the Giant of Africa when it is clear he is confused as to what a regional Giant Nation is. Many Objective Nigerians actually concede that SA is the Giant of Africa . nothing works in Nigeria but that alone does not dismiss Nigeria's giant status in Africa . Most thing works in Ghana but that does not mean it is the Giant of Africa same as how things working better in Norway than the USA does not and cannot makes the little European nation the Giant of the World.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by manuel(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2009
sherry lo:

Yes Nana's father was this,he was that and he was corrupt! that was why he was among the people killed by Rawlings!

and rawlings was not corrupt? sherry truthfully dont u think rawlings is an hilarious personlity? he accuses falsely becos he thinks evrybody is like him. rawlings killed a couple of people for alleged corruption during his military AFRC days in the 1970's but he prooved nothin. it was all based on perception. when he came into power, u know he was also quite corrupt. u know his best friend was Sanni Abacha.

and sherry u no wan confirm the fact say elections in ghana are beamed live on the various media so it is quite difficult to rig.

And also dont forget Nana and kufuor had some lil beef goin on between the two of them and it is open secret that even kufuor wanted Nana Akuffo Addo to loose so that Mills wud win, why then wud he even think of riggin. and u know its almost impossible.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by Gbawe: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2009
londoner:

Lol, we can say that Nigeria is the sleeping giant of Africa, but I dont see how Ghana is a giant in Africa or in the West African region. Is it because of peaceful elections or 24 hour light? Ghana is doing better in many areas and is generally run with a patriotic spirit unlike Naija, but Ghana is in no way a giant in the region or continent.

Thank you for your intelligent and objective post. You certainly show that you are not confused as to factors that signify what a regional giant is.

but that was not always the way, so why get puffed up over it?

Indeed Sir , and let me add to that by saying "why get puffed up to the extent that you have to state ridiculously that :

Ghana has achieved political maturity and are the true Giants of Africa

when that statement violates the consideration globally influential Policy makers and think-thanks utilise in pronouncing Nations regional Giants? As I have said before Norway is adjudged to be a less failed State than the USA but it is unlikely you will find a Norwegian arrogating the status of "giant of the World" on their nation ahead of the USA because Norway has less crime, better institutions, etc .

It is in Africa that we love claiming national superiority over each other to the extent that we are hasty in pronouncing what cannot be logically and factually correct in regards to our respective nations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DPR Uncovers 45 Petrol Stations Used For Smuggling Products In Adamawa / Peter Obi: He Lied Again About Nigeria's Ranks On Terrorist Index Measures / How Do I Use This Airtel Spotify Bonus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.