Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls (7048 Views)

Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival / Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) / Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by Liedetect: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2009
Please Nigerians you are paying Ashanti boy(Bennyboy11) and his lot ( Seshi, Asha, Martass etc) far too much attention. No wonder they are on NL 24/7. They are here getting their egos massaged - you know, Ghana is great Nigeria is crap.  Remember, a dog that has been given a bone will always come back for more, unless you stop feeding it and send it away with its tail between its legs.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by Africason(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2009
Liedetect:

Please Nigerians you are paying Ashanti boy(Bennyboy11) and his lot ( Seshi, Asha, Martass etc) far too much attention. No wonder they are on NL 24/7. They are here getting their egos massaged - you know, Ghana is great Nigeria is crap.  Remember, a dog that has been given a bone will always come back for more, unless you stop feeding it and send it away with its tail between its legs.

Arrrggghhhhhhhh!  So you think every Ghanaian is an Ashanti dude? FYI, the've  more than 52 ethnic groups in Ghana. Jeeezzz! I hate IGNORANT and ARROGANT people.

I detected arrogance in your tone and yours isn't the honest arrogance. . .
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by nex(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2009
You didn't even read the post well before you quoted and attacked. Ashanti boy is someone's username.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by Africason(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2009
@ nex;

Yea i know, but in this statement, he was referring to 'Bennyboy11' as an Ashanti boy coz he put his username in bracket next to that '"Ashanti boy" phrase used. Thus, am not mistaking.  smiley

For eg. the "lot" he used in that statement was referring to those people/usernames he put in that bracket right after that phrase (lot).  Note: Bracketing universally denotes the grouping of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used.  Bracketing is for the indication of reference(s) within texts.
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by kainos76(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2009
Bennyboy11:

The topic doesn't sound Nigerian though does it?

Friends I really don't know why we are arguing, there is really no difference between Nigeria and Ghana. As some people rightly pointed if there is instability in Nigeria it would rock Ghana to its core as well as the entire West-African region. I hardly engage in discussions like these but to try to put this matter to rest 2 years ago I was discussing issues relating to the African continent with some American diplomats at a gala in south africa and they both stressed how Nigeria and South Africa are on top of the US foreign policies on Africa. They stressed that the prosperity and stability of Africa was dependent on both countries.

What we should be doing is to find ways on how we can foster African unity, for crying out loud that was the wish of the Late Kwame Nkrumah. Long live Africa!
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by holyghost(m): 12:34am On Sep 06, 2009
@Bennyboy11 l love you like i love food,(without food i die)
Nigerians are quick to fight anybody Bennyboy11 inclusive, who tries to point them in the right
Directions, like the Jews of Jesus era, they will shout let His blood be upon my generations and my great descendants, Kill Jesus and give us Barabbas. Or rather kill Nigeria and give us Giant of Africa title!!!
What a pathetic ideology,

So, l advice you wash your hands off Nigerians like Great Pilate did. And let them take the heat like the donkeys they really are.

@ topic, i still don't believe that Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls, cus
Where will he get the moral strength to do that?

Electoral process is very difficult to perfect, but Nigerian style is nothing to assure anyone there is hope in our generation and even our 3rd generation of our descendants to come.
one thing people in Nigeria don't know about Giants, is that they are made to be slayer joy, so the Giant slayer
takes all the glory and the gigantic carcass is left for the vultures and the element to reduce it to pieces.

David did it in the bible, and it take the spider just 10 mins. to kill an Elephant
size means nothing without common sense
So, Who is next that wants to be a Giant? Count me out!
Re: Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls by okych16(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Gbawe:

My friend take it easy !! Do you actually understand what a regional
giant is ? Don't be fooled by the endorsement of Obama and the West. In
the real sense of the Word Nigeria is far more a Giant of Africa than
Ghana is. I won't start listing the considerations that indicates
regional dominance suffice to say it is not democratic and electoral
excellence !!!

As an individual proud of Ghana's achievement while being very familiar
with your nation I will urge you and fellow Ghanaians to desist from
delusions of grandeur. For all Ghana's laudable achievement of late the
average Ghanaian , is still not aggressive enough in terms of business,
economic and enterpreneural dynamism  to build rapidly on the
electoral success of Ghana and turn it into vast economic success as we
see with leading nations of the World.

If I were you I would worry about how every aspect of the Ghanaian
economy is increasingly being dominated by foreigners (to include
Nigerians) while many Ghanaians are happy to remain in the diaspora when
opportunities abound at home under a stable political climate. Where
will you not find a KFC or Burger King in testimony to the global
business aggression of Americans ? Nigerians , whatever you think of
them , are the same in Africa in testimony to how we don't recognise
borders in our quest for business expansion and opportunities.

You should , for example , worry about how a "giant of Africa" has its
main restaurant chain entirely in foreign hands - Papaye, Frankies,
On-the-run (all Lebanese) and Mr Biggs (Nigerian). You should also worry
about the  success of Nigerian banks in Ghana. I would also be
concerned about how the telecom sector is now locked down by Nigerian,
Lebanese and South African players. You just don't call yourself the
Giant of Africa - you must think and act like it !!!! Nigeria bashing is
in vogue lately but lets keep it real . Ghana deserves the praises it
is getting lately but Ghana cannot be a regional Giant with a people who
are not naturally dynamic, aggressive , expansionist and innovative
!!!!!

We Nigerians may have our problem but we still remain probably the most
dynamic people in Africa and nothing can take that gift from God away
from us . When we sort ourselves out then the World will see Nigeria
realise the fate God intended for us when he endowed us with plenty to
include some of the best natural  and human resources known to man .
For example , it is not many African nations , in testimony to
consistent intellectual sagacity , that can boast of  producing
 so many world-acclaimed literary giants to include a Nobel Prize
winner in literature !!!!

the only thing that cm to my mind after reading this was JST....WOW!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Ticket: OBJ Loses Again. / South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine / No Sensitive Documents Lost In Federal Secretariat Fire — Education Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.