Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent (24160 Views)

I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC / "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by happney65: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
omolola15:

Kill yourself by your self. I was with the same samson yesterday and he told me uch staffs are well paid. And FG is not owing them. We were talking about a woman that owe him.

You go dey shout 83/84. Se they don born you then ni. Alaye free me. American politics is way matured than naija politics. So alaye fimile!

And FG is owing them...Ask him again...Na wetin he tell me be that...If he no tell me,them dey owe them...Yeye Boy...he pain am..una never see anything...How far the babe joo,she don call you?Mumu... grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by bikefab(m): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ayodele Fayose, PDP's mouthpiece since may 2015. U re a courageous fellow.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by jelal007(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Someone tell this moronic idiot (Ayo Fayose) that he behave like a child who his mother didn't bring up properly. Running his up and down. This was the same thing he did under OBJ and he later ended up begging the man. Coward!!!
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by lionson(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Anyone that is supporting PMB till now is a mentalebo.
And needs to have his/her head examined.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Henrichemeka(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
I believe you
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by amaechi1: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mr wisdom, have paid the salaries of your worker for 4 months. One who could not manage a state is ranting in pages of the newspaper.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Ndolarr: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fayose is dead wrong in his above conclusion as usual. He has refused to work for Ekiti people but is actively monitoring every step of Buhari just to get the opportunity to bark like 'bingo' dog! Saraki and his gang of thieves in the Senate and a misguided clique in the house of reps are behind the budget nonsense!! Has anyone bothered to ask why the idiots in NASS padded the budget of CCB in the budget returned to Buhari for assent or why they spread the fund for Lagos-Calabar rail to other projects instead of outright removal of the amount. Buhari saw through their idiotic pranks and so refused to sign the budget document. Nigerians should support Buhari to silence the 'common' thief Saraki and his gang, as well as fuel and power saboteurs and PDP cockroaches like Fayose!!! Nigeria must rise again.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by jmand(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fayose you have to respect Leader, by the way, you can't fool out of us by your popycock speech. PMB always have the reason for all what hes doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Vomm: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
If my president is clueless and I am his citizen does not mean that I'm as well clueless. U can only categorise us as same if I do not notice his cluelessness just like you.

If ur father is a thief, does that make u a theif?

I guess no!

SweetLove0:
If your president is clueless and you are his citizen, what does that makes of you.

mtchew
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by naijanaso: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
SweetLove0:
this man need to visit hospital for a brain test.

If you are referring to Fayose, then it's very obvious you typed what you posted from a Psychiatric hospital bed.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by folks4luv(f): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
caphone:

Nobody love a tout except his/her mother or a fellow tout I hope you're not. Do you love nigeria.....?
I am a Nigerian, I love Nigeria with passion. as a job seeker, if a tout send me a link to a job, am a gonna reject it just because I am not his mother n so don't love him?
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by omolola15(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
happney65:

And FG is owing them...Ask him again...Na wetin he tell me be that...If he no tell me,them dey owe them...Yeye Boy...he pain am..una never see anything...How far the babe joo,she don call you?Mumu... grin

**** she called this morning but I was busy. I just dey enter house now. Hold up wan finish me. Will call her if I chop finish.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by bestpunterever: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
I totally agree with Fayose, Buhari was not prepared for governance.

He was instead preparing to join his man at Sambisa where they hope to launch devastating attacks on unsuspecting populace.

It was God and Jonathan that prevented Buhari from launching guerrilla war against Nigeria.
chai u clueless pass jonathan
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by truthspeaks: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
In summary, buhari lacks tact in governance cheesy
maupe:
Just to play the devil's advocate, the Governor is right. Any government that does not know how to lobby the legislature for a joint agreement on how to implement their programs is a useless government. Obama, is as we speak, trying fervently to lobby sympathetic Republican senators on accepting and confirming Merrick Garland for the supreme court
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by oostin: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yeah and your immature comments confirm the fact that you are an area boy who does not deserve an audience although unfortunately the Nigerian media doesn't realise this.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by haqun: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
I don't know what some people want to gain from abusing, insulting and wishing others downfall. The type of some people's comments show their background and upbringing. I pray for Nigeria to overcome all her problems.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by KBEST3(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Far no see you are nothing but the pretender nonsense
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by KBEST3(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Far no see you are nothing but the common pretender nonsense
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Atittude: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
Truth is bitter!
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by dklex(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
maupe:
Just to play the devil's advocate, the Governor is right. Any government that does not know how to lobby the legislature for a joint agreement on how to implement their programs is a useless government. Obama, is as we speak, trying fervently to lobby sympathetic Republican senators on accepting and confirming Merrick Garland for the supreme court

But is he doing It in cash? Because I know our naija useless and corrupt legislature are always out to negotiate for money.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by precious1967(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
jobless governor
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by lookingfly: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
DONSMITH123:

my brother. if its Fayose, forget him.

Y.....What did fayose say that is a lie?
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by happney65: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
omolola15:

**** she called this morning but I was busy. I just dey enter house now. Hold up wan finish me. Will call her if I chop finish.

Please call her and give me the details..Your Head is Valid..I get one Babe for you ohhh..U want?. grin
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by ElCapone(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
maupe:
broz oga senatorz no de hear lobbying oh, they only undastand gana must go.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by godwin120alex: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
Without light for over a month n that he cannot get Ordinary budget right while d pple suffer .PMB is d BIGGEST MUMU.Fayose described him very well

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Naijacitizen(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
aresa:

Apples and oranges. There's a clear clear difference supreme court nomination and Budgets before congress.

American presidents and congress fight all the time over budgets and in fact, they shut down the government because of disagreement over the budgets all the time.

Obama threatened to veto the last budget over republicans budget shenanigans while the republicans also threatened budget shutdown, but Obama called their bluff and refused to sign the budget till the republicans backed down..

You know nothign about America so please find something else to support your flawed views with.

PMB so far is playing too nice with the NASS because at this stage in the game, he should be calling their bluff and even refusing to sign their rubbish till his objectives are met because when things go wrong, we blame the president and not the because the buck stops with the president.

Per Fayose, what else is new? He's just being his usual shouting BINGO self..

I wonder why most wailers ignored this post. May be because it doesn't favour them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Issorite

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by wadetaw202: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
SweetLove0:
If your president is clueless and you are his citizen, what does that makes of you.

mtchew

Well, the table has just turned.

When you too were calling gej clueless, what did that make of you?

It is now your turn to receive criticism.

Maybe we should remind you that one of the compositions of governance is criticism.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by wadetaw202: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
OnankpaBa:

wake up. Fayose is not fit to even be a councillor in naija.

Is it because fayose is not presenting NEPA bill as certificate (like bubu) that disqualifies him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex Militants Get Automatic Employments After Graduating With First Class. Photos / Devaluation, Subsidy Removal Among Biggest Predictions For Nigeria In 2020 / I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.