Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent (24172 Views)

I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC / "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has described the raging controversies between the Presidency and the National Assembly over the 2016 Budget as a confirmation of his position that President Mohammadu Buhari was clueless and incompetent, saying; “Nigerians should expect more blunders like this until they send Buhari back to Daura in 2019.”
The governor, who said it was now obvious that the President and his All Progressives Congress (APC) only wanted power desperately without the wherewithal to govern, added that; “I warned Nigerians of the consequences of electing an octogenarian as president and with the international embarrassment that this budget crisis has become, I have been vindicated.”

According to a statement issued on Tuesday by his Special Assistant on Pubic Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor said;

“It is obvious that there is total disconnection between the President and his cabinet members as many of the ministers don’t even have access to him probably because the President spend most of his time resting as a result of his old age.”

He said; “The reality is that the President is challenged by age, exposure and ability. He did not read the budget proposal that he presented to the National Assembly and this should be a lesson for those who clamoured for a Buhari’s presidency that no man can give what he does not have.

“The question is; can a minister present supplementary budget to the National Assembly and can the National Assembly act on budget proposal submitted by a minister?

“It is shameful that after blaming former President Goodluck Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for close to one year, the presidency is now blaming the National Assembly for its inability to prepare a common budget.”

The governor commended the National Assembly for exposing the alleged lies and hypocrisy of the presidency, saying it was shameful that President Buhari and his men could blame the National Assembly for their incompetence.

He called on the National Assembly not to succumb to blackmail and intimidation from the Presidency, saying that the way and manner the Presidency was going about blackmailing and intimidating other arms of government, especially the judiciary should worry lovers of democracy and good governance in the country.

The governor, who declared that Nigeria will no longer be ruled by octogenarians, said; “Nigerians must have now come to terms that I warned them that Buhari is too old to govern a country like Nigeria.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/12/2016-budget-crisis-confirms-my-position-that-buhari-is-clueless-incompetent-fayose/

His position is as mischievous as it is vacuous. Not surprising if he does not know the corruption issues tied to the budget preparation, padding and all. Worse if he pretends not to know. Integrity deficit personified.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Lilimax(f): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Millswayne10:
Apc=All promise cancelled
smiley
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Bosser: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Gap2020:
Pls, I need a sample. Or reasonable project.
oh what of the traffic light project currently going on in the state capital, the commenced construction of the overhead bridge, tinuola to pet-tim Afo-Ekiti tarred road, ongoing construction of the king's market, etc.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
Goke7:

Yes he was always right when predicting doom for our nation. Only an unstable mind thinks fayose is always right
No, only an unstable mind thinks he's always wrong! When a prophet warns against an impending doom, the irrational minds call him a mad man. Recall the story of Noah and his Ark. Fayose, indisputably, is the Noah of our time!
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by iceelilya(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
oga fayose abi wetin u call dat ur name, allow people to speak not u speakin 4 people! as far as am concern he's 1zillion beta dan goodluck jonathan! buhari is not the blind type lyk goodluck jonathan pls, so shut up! provide d basic promises u told ekiti people ! CHANGE they said is contants ryt! so we facin d CHANGE 4 gud. ! No more power sharing!
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by ODUBEZE: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
SweetLove0:
If your president is clueless and you are his citizen, what does that makes of you.

mtchew
WO, let me tell you every man to his own name. Fayose is different from Buhari!
to your tent oh Israel.
Fayose has spoken the truth either you like it or not.
most of these politicians knows how to deceive gullible people like ... e.t.c, towards the end of their tenure they will start implementing one yeye project like that then you all will be happy and vote for them again!
by APRIL 2016, the 2016 budget is not ready!
so what are we talking about?
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Umamman(m): 12:15am On Apr 13, 2016
Face ur own
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Senjuchiha: 1:10am On Apr 13, 2016
SweetLove0:
If your president is clueless and you are his citizen, what does that makes of you.

mtchew

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by bittertruthz: 3:04am On Apr 13, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has described the raging controversies between the Presidency and the National Assembly over the 2016 Budget as a confirmation of his position that President Mohammadu Buhari was clueless and incompetent, saying; “Nigerians should expect more blunders like this until they send Buhari back to Daura in 2019.”
The governor, who said it was now obvious that the President and his All Progressives Congress (APC) only wanted power desperately without the wherewithal to govern, added that; “I warned Nigerians of the consequences of electing an octogenarian as president and with the international embarrassment that this budget crisis has become, I have been vindicated.”

According to a statement issued on Tuesday by his Special Assistant on Pubic Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor said;

“It is obvious that there is total disconnection between the President and his cabinet members as many of the ministers don’t even have access to him probably because the President spend most of his time resting as a result of his old age.”

He said; “The reality is that the President is challenged by age, exposure and ability. He did not read the budget proposal that he presented to the National Assembly and this should be a lesson for those who clamoured for a Buhari’s presidency that no man can give what he does not have.

“The question is; can a minister present supplementary budget to the National Assembly and can the National Assembly act on budget proposal submitted by a minister?

“It is shameful that after blaming former President Goodluck Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for close to one year, the presidency is now blaming the National Assembly for its inability to prepare a common budget.”

The governor commended the National Assembly for exposing the alleged lies and hypocrisy of the presidency, saying it was shameful that President Buhari and his men could blame the National Assembly for their incompetence.

He called on the National Assembly not to succumb to blackmail and intimidation from the Presidency, saying that the way and manner the Presidency was going about blackmailing and intimidating other arms of government, especially the judiciary should worry lovers of democracy and good governance in the country.

The governor, who declared that Nigeria will no longer be ruled by octogenarians, said; “Nigerians must have now come to terms that I warned them that Buhari is too old to govern a country like Nigeria.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/12/2016-budget-crisis-confirms-my-position-that-buhari-is-clueless-incompetent-fayose/

Let assume buhari is doing badly. But what has fayose done?
Charity begins at home. You can't make difference in a small state like ekiti yet you attack someone that has bigger mandate.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Gap2020(m): 6:03am On Apr 13, 2016
Bosser:
oh what of the traffic light project currently going on in the state capital, the commenced construction of the overhead bridge, tinuola to pet-tim Afo-Ekiti tarred road, ongoing construction of the king's market, etc.
Can you just reason a bit and tell what he has been doing for the passed 1yr? 2ndly, all the project are still ongoing , noted. You also forgot to list the airport project. All are nonsense. By pass road, instead of over head. Increase the traffic congestion for constructing the king's mkt, he constructed the very road some yrs back and got spoilt 9months later.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Jexyme(f): 6:25am On Apr 13, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Shut up Clueless, stupidd, brainless and shameless governor!!!!

You wag ur mouth like overloaded latrin saying meaninless and nincompoopic things that define your lifestyle and cycle.

What a rebellious ass*
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by truthisbittar12: 7:17am On Apr 13, 2016
i dont even consider this man responsible at all.

always stupid thought and posts from his side.

pathetic and end time politician.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by OnankpaBa(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2016
wadetaw202:

Is it because fayose is not presenting NEPA bill as certificate (like bubu) that disqualifies him?

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by OnankpaBa(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2016
nsedet:
Zoombie! Are d points he raised not true.?

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by RaphaeloBurgess: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2016
I pray for sudden de@th for Fayose. I want Buhari to see the end of Fayose. All Buhari enemy, fall down and di@ ijn

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by topsam1(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2016
"Not until a crab enters a soup pot, it never believes that there are two kinds of water on earth....just leave oga fayose alone, i understand his game....it will soon be over for him

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by owumzy(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2016
Is this statement true? if it is, then Fayose is a shame to public office in Nigeria.
A sitting Governor insulting the Country's president is such a crude manner always
It's unacceptable. Even with political differences there must be decorum.
Can he accept same treatment from is people?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by fel0374: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2016
President Buhari is Clueless and Incompetent - Gov. Fayose Speaks on 2016 Budget Crisis

Outspoken Ekiti State Governor has again attacked President Muhammadu Buhari, over the 2016 budget crisis, saying the president is 'clueless and incompetent'.

Gov. Ayo Fayose

In a statement on Tuesday by Lere Olayinka, Ekiti state governor's Special Assistant on Pubic Communications and New Media, Governor Ayodele Fayose, has again attacked President Muhammadu Buhari, over the 2016 budget crisis, saying the president is 'clueless and incompetent.'

The governor said the raging controversy between the Presidency and the National Assembly over the 2016 Budget shows the cluelessness and incompetence of the president. "Nigerians should expect more blunders like this until they send Buhari back to Daura in 2019," Fayose said.

He insisted that the president and the All Progressives Congress (APC), only wanted power desperately without the wherewithal to govern, adding, "I warned Nigerians of the consequences of electing an octogenarian as president and with the international embarrassment that this budget crisis has become, I have been vindicated."

"It is obvious that there is total disconnection between the president and his cabinet members as many of the ministers don’t even have access to him probably because the president spend most of his time resting as a result of his old age.

"The reality is that the President is challenged by age, exposure and ability. He did not read the budget proposal that he presented to the National Assembly and this should be a lesson for those who clamoured for a Buhari’s presidency that no man can give what he does not have.

"The question is; can a minister present supplementary budget to the National Assembly and can the National Assembly act on budget proposal submitted by a minister?

"It is shameful that after blaming former President Goodluck Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for close to one year, the presidency is now blaming the National Assembly for its inability to prepare a common budget."

The governor commended the National Assembly for exposing the 'lies and hypocrisy' of the presidency, saying it was shameful that President Buhari and his men could blame the National Assembly for their incompetence, adding that the National Assembly should not to succumb to 'blackmail and intimidation' from the presidency.

The governor, who declared that Nigeria will no longer be ruled by octogenarians, said: "Nigerians must have now come to terms that I warned them that Buhari is too old to govern a country like Nigeria."
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by wadetaw202: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=OnankpaBa post=44655080

NEPA Bill President
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by wadetaw202: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=OnankpaBa post=44655080][/quote]

NEPA Bill President!!!
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Tai080: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2016
Fayose a man who knows everything right..You have said it all
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by ogbong: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2016
SweetLove0:

mtchew
Good but did you remember this philosophy when the former president was labelled all sorts of names?
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by kelly72: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2016
This is spot on. Again, let me ask the presidency and its supporters, who presents a supplimentary budget to d NASS, president or minister??
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Tai080: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Buhari is a summary of failure..Watch the past government tenure and learn from it..Sefine...
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by FreemanDave(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2016
DONSMITH123:
nairalanders...na waooooo

Blame em not...
Knowledge cometh at a price most cant afford.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by FreemanDave(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Tai080:
Buhari is a summary of failure..Watch the past government tenure and learn from it..Sefine...

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by DONSMITH123(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2016
My guy..been long o. smiley

FreemanDave:

Blame em not...
Knowledge cometh at a price most cant afford.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by FreemanDave(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2016
DONSMITH123:

My guy..been long o. smiley

Been here boss. Just low key tinzz...
Been seeing your meanderings...
grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by DONSMITH123(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2016
grin
FreemanDave:

Been here boss. Just low key tinzz...
Been seeing your meanderings...
grin
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by biodun83L(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=drss1 post=44640908]fayose man of steal! fearless n pepetual nightmare of buari dullard. :not even a regard for ur president end time guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Team Inspects Lagos Red/Blue Line Projects / Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.