Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent (24166 Views)

I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC / "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Paperwhite(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
Well I don't need that to know.The president have been super clueless from time immemorial.You expect product of a quota system to be reliable? Someone with F+9 in Economics & Maths? So pathetic of a nation. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
SweetLove0:
If your president is clueless and you are his citizen, what does that makes of you.

mtchew
Support Buhari, and you're a fool!
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by caphone: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
fayose is always right. Open your eyes zombie

Can yu see yo life. Buh sha that makes you a touts too I think since he's always right
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Menzy86(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
All people grumbling are lovers of the status quo. When something is about to change for d better, the saboteurs shout loudest. I am suffering at this time but for d first time in almost 30yrs of existence, I feel som1 gives a little damn about those of us that haven't any connections wit f high n mighty in dis country. I shall wait at least anothe year and its my business not yours!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
fayose is always right. Open your eyes zombie
She's a Fulani girl, ignore her!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by lekikosky(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
A bastard who openly said his mother uses pampers is cursed so fayose is of no consequence.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by poiZon: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
OnankpaBa:
he's not qualified to be a cleaner, but the same man is controlling you who has PHD. you see your life?

in d land of 120million illiterates, what can 20million phd n educate votes do?
bobo I can never underestimate d powers of fools illiterate cos they will always defeat u even in a debate been supervised by anoda illiterate fellow.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by caphone: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Paperwhite:
Well I don't need that to know.The president have been super clueless from time immemorial.You expect product of a quota system to be reliable? Someone with F+9 in Economics & Maths? So pathetic of a nation. undecided

Well I believe if yu did go to school you should benefit from PTF buh if you did not I'm afraid yu're the clueless one. Get a life dummy
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
tolexy007:
Fayose always making sense since 1900
I love that!
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by ObinnaIzuora: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
[s]
TippyTop:
I totally agree with Fayose, Buhari was not prepared for governance.

He was instead preparing to join his man at Sambisa where they hope to launch devastating attacks on unsuspecting populace.

It was God and Jonathan that prevented Buhari from launching guerrilla war against Nigeria.
[/s]

Only God knows when this kid will ever make sense, poverty na bad thing.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fayose is a Saint, a prophet sent by Almighty God to unbind us from the Chains of CHAINge!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Pecca: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
I Concur
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
DONSMITH123:
nairalanders...na waooooo

Gaskiya, that talk make brain.
You need to see what happened in Abuja when he was declared winner, and then imagine what could have happened if he had lost.
Baboons and dogs theorem.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by happney65: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
maupe:
Just to play the devil's advocate, the Governor is right. Any government that does not know how to lobby the legislature for a joint agreement on how to implement their programs is a useless government. Obama, is as we speak, trying fervently to lobby sympathetic Republican senators on accepting and confirming Merrick Garland for the supreme court

omolola15 come and see this..I watched Live as Obama was trying to sell the candidature of Garland to the Senate..A house dominated by repulicans and which they have sworn never to confirm he's nomination claiming the next president should nominate the next supreme court judge after the death of the immediate past Judge..Obama should have looked the other way and threatened the house,but he did not,he went ahead and nominated garland and started peace talks with republicans..These are people obama should not even be talking with at all,cos they have a plan of running down hes govt..And what do we have now,Galand is on the way of becoming a Supreme court judge of the United states of America..

Our own Mr Bubu here as being complaining and throwing tantrums at the senate.throwing all types of rubbish accusations..Time don dey go,The budget hasnt being signed into Law in April 2016..We said it again and again that this senile,old Man isnt fit to rule after he once ruled in 1983/84 and messef up,una say na change ni..Na the change you don see now..Very soon na Camel una go dey go Sango from Apete...Was on the phone with Samson yesterday and he said,even Federal civil servants havent being paid salaries for months..Una never see anything.

Awon weerre... grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by caphone: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
folks4luv:
Nigerians must learn to listen to a message without focusing on d messenger. can remember while in sch in international public relations class, a lecturer once asked us why Akunyili's save Nigeria project didn't work, d ans was obvious, the project was about projecting a good image of Nigeria whereas d country was not in a good form, but those other countries could see d real situation.
Buhari is globetrotting to sell Nigeria to foreign countries, but those countries have embassies here in Nigeria, they have people who are seeing d real situations. so who are we deceiving? don't b surprised that folks in China are laughing hard behind buhari on this budget issue, esp cos he will most likely b selling propaganda to them.
think people. this budget thing is an embarrassment. u may hate Fayose, but if u love Nigeria, u will agree with most of his points

Nobody love a tout except his/her mother or a fellow tout I hope you're not. Do you love nigeria.....?
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by nsedet: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Zoombie! Are d points he raised not true.?
OnankpaBa:
its good to be back. anyway, Fayose has lost his mind since 1980
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by bellyman4u: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
If we have up to 5 major political leaders like Fayose in this country, Nigeria will be prestigious !
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by dyn1800: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fayose expected the budget passed same way he passed ekiti's ?.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by caphone: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=happney65 post=44645190]

omolola15 come and see this..I watched Live as Obama was trying to sell the candidature of Garland to the Senate..A house dominated by repulicans and which they have sworn never to confirm he's nomination claiming the next president should nominate the next supreme court judge after the death of the immediate past Judge..Obama should have looked the other way and threatened the house,but he did not,he went ahead and nominated garland and started peace talks with republicans..These are people obama should not even be talking with at all,cos they have a plan of running down hes govt..And what do we have now,Galand is on the way of becoming a Supreme court judge of the United states of America..

Our own Mr Bubu here as being complaining and throwing tantrums at the senate.throwing all types of rubbish accusations..Time don dey go,The budget hasnt being signed into Law in April 2016..We said it again and again that this senile,old Man isnt fit to rule after he once ruled in 1983/84 and messef up,una say na change ni..Na the change you don see now..Very soon na Camel una go dey go Sango from Apete...Was on the phone with Samson yesterday and he said,even Federal civil servants havent being paid salaries for months..Una never see anything.

Is your samson a fed civil servant or nasarawa state civil servant? Do yu really know what you're saying? Ion mean to disrespect buh guy don't be deluded by hate pls speak the truth always it won't cost anything
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by aresa: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
maupe:
Just to play the devil's advocate, the Governor is right. Any government that does not know how to lobby the legislature for a joint agreement on how to implement their programs is a useless government. Obama, is as we speak, trying fervently to lobby sympathetic Republican senators on accepting and confirming Merrick Garland for the supreme court

In Wielding Rarely Used Veto, President Obama Puts Budget Heat on Republicans

WASHINGTON — President Obama on Thursday vetoed a $612 billion defense policy bill, rejecting a broadly supported measure that sets funding for military salaries and equipment, and intensifying his struggle with the Republican-led Congress over federal spending

Apples and oranges. There's a clear clear difference supreme court nomination and Budgets before congress.

American presidents and congress fight all the time over budgets and in fact, they shut down the government because of disagreement over the budgets all the time.

Obama threatened to veto the last budget over republicans budget shenanigans while the republicans also threatened budget shutdown, but Obama called their bluff and refused to sign the budget till the republicans backed down..

You know nothign about America so please find something else to support your flawed views with.

PMB so far is playing too nice with the NASS because at this stage in the game, he should be calling their bluff and even refusing to sign their rubbish till his objectives are met because when things go wrong, we blame the president and not the NASS because the buck stops with the president.

Per Fayose, what else is new? He's just being his usual shouting BINGO self..

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by caphone: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
bellyman4u:
If we have up to 5 major political leaders like Fayose in this country, Nigeria will be prestigious !

God forbid bad thing. Guy don't decieve yourself I tell yu if fayose is to rule nigeria yu will not live to enjoy surfing nairaland anymore. Well that won't happen even in the next world sha so yu're safe. Prestigious kor TOUTism ni
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Bosser: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
Gap2020:
Fayose is weaker and more clueless than pmb, I was in ekiti some weeks back and i was ashame for the ppl of Ekiti. Pls, tell him to paste any project started and completed during his tenure on any social media.
I don't think its Ekiti yiu visited, or maybe your hate for Fayose did not make you see the progress going on in the state
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by amazon14: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ayodele Fayose is to Apc what Rotimi Amaechi is Pdp. What can i say? Ride on Fayose if strong opposition will wake this present government up to our plights honestly am tired of everything

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Wolfbrother(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fayoses state must be perfect with no issues for him to be talking all the time like this ..... please face your state....
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Eluwilussit(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
SweetLove0:
If your president is clueless and you are his citizen, what does that makes of you.

mtchew

"What does that makes you".... for real? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by adedapa(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
SweetLove0:

mtchew
Means Nigerians were also clueless under the clueless GEJ. What goes around comes around.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by okanla: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
look at the controversial governor talking. idiot that doesnt know anything the master of thugs dont expect bribe this time around it will not come is not pdp era the one he callect for election must be vomit.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Smooyis(m): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
OnankpaBa:
its good to be back. anyway, Fayose has lost his mind since 1980
Na your governor go lose him mind, no be my own gofano. God forbid. Wetin him talk na lie?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Funkadict(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
folks4luv:
Nigerians must learn to listen to a message without focusing on d messenger. can remember while in sch in international public relations class, a lecturer once asked us why Akunyili's save Nigeria project didn't work, d ans was obvious, the project was about projecting a good image of Nigeria whereas d country was not in a good form, but those other countries could see d real situation.
Buhari is globetrotting to sell Nigeria to foreign countries, but those countries have embassies here in Nigeria, they have people who are seeing d real situations. so who are we deceiving? don't b surprised that folks in China are laughing hard behind buhari on this budget issue, esp cos he will most likely b selling propaganda to them.
think people. this budget thing is an embarrassment. u may hate Fayose, but if u love Nigeria, u will agree with most of his points

You are a darling.....keep it up
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by glo3nity: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Inbetween the line their is an atom of truth, and the truth is honestly speaking Buhari is indeed old to govern this country as expected of him. His expectations contradict itselves and you can not blame the clueless man for not having foresight thus present us a weak performance.
...If you ask me, we incur this upon ourselves having voted him in nonetheless no ruling is everly perfect so we pray for the best and not for worse because no amount of sh*t spilled that will better this country.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Gap2020(m): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Bosser:
I don't think its Ekiti yiu visited, or maybe your hate for Fayose did not make you see the progress going on in the state
Pls, I need a sample. Or reasonable project.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by omolola15(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
happney65:

Awon weerre... grin

Kill yourself by your self. I was with the same samson yesterday and he told me uch staffs are well paid. And FG is not owing them. We were talking about a woman that owe him.

You go dey shout 83/84. Se they don born you then ni. Alaye free me. American politics is way matured than naija politics. So alaye fimile!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Will Not Stop Nigerians From Voting Out President Buhari - Aisha / Obasanjo: APC Government Intimidating Judges Ahead Of Elections / Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.