Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent (24154 Views)

I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC / "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by OnankpaBa(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
and ruling you with PHD

wadetaw202:

NEPA Bill President!!!
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by wadetaw202: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
OnankpaBa:

and ruling you with PHD

Yeah. And you and I are suffering it together. Or do they give APC apologists like you a special filling station? Do they give you consistent power supply? So, you and I are in the same boat. Welcome to the useless change you voted for.
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by aresa: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Worthless and incompetent governor who is yet to build 1 single classroom after years in office is calling other people incompetent. Must be what he saw in the mirror..
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by caphone: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
folks4luv:

I am a Nigerian, I love Nigeria with passion. as a job seeker, if a tout send me a link to a job, am a gonna reject it just because I am not his mother n so don't love him?

Then yu either pray for the president to transform nigeria for the better or better still pray for a better leader (cuz it seems yu don't like this one) or yu just being miopic in yo statement. BTW I'm a job seeker too buh that doesn't mean I shud lose my head just cux someone I don't like is at the helm of affairs thanks sweet. Always pray for the betterment of nigeria by praying for whoever is her president be it a man from yo side or mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock / Police Officers Reject N300,000 Bribe, Return N600,000 Paid Into Account (pics) / U.S. Court Orders Bidemi Rufai To Pay $604,260, Forfeit Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.