Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral (65201 Views)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by refiner(f): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
skondo09:

Am surprised a woman also follow suit like other posters, so because she is most endowed, she does deserve good handsome man
....follow suit on wat?....wah did I say here dat is bad?undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by babseg(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Tell them
#teamchubbyrocks!

abi o. make i play you this music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by EmekaBlue(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
na she sponsor d wedding and we know d rest
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by kayti(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
this is what my boss calls OTEKU.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by zikter(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Another man food is another man's poison.I dont eat dog meat but i eat horse meat
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Jacko1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wen d man gets fat she wil cheat on him saying

Ehn ehen wen u getting fat anyhow.... Is dis hw i married u

Me i like slim men oh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Jennifer89(f): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
how long will he continue to buckle her shoes?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Truthisit: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Human being! Created by the same one who created you!
I pray you would not curse yourself by your own mouth

Myndu44:
Blood of jesus! What is that?

I rather stay single
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Truthisit: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
As long as they both are together!
Jennifer89:
how long will he continue to buckle her shoes?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by simplisity(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
OK, oo! as the court pleases.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by nepapole(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
O buoy!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by janvier27(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is a Ghanian setting considering the costume of the guy in the background. Ghanian perception of size is quite different. Lovely pictures.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by undarey(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Gebbson007:
wats d difference between dis man n a suicide bomber.
d guy get mynd oo
guy na yahoo boy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by VickyRotex(f): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
searchiing4love:

undecided undecided undecided undecided Mtcheew

Pele ti e.

I know how frustrating it can be when one is having a bad day. Dont pass it on.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Yewandequeen(f): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
babseg:

abi o. make i play you this music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk
song is cool#kisses

thanks
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Okijajuju1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by caniva(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin grin This one na OKADA towing TRAILER grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Congrats to them.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by owoshuyi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is not supposed to be 'news' na, HABA NAIRALANDERS!!!. Must u marry a slim woman b4 u knw say u don marry? Chai
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Thobilobah(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
cool grin DODO leleyii cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

Pele ti e.

I know how frustrating it can be when one is having a bad day. Dont pass it on.

I just hate seeing ur comments. Until u apologize angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
this guy is highly motivated, spare me all that "I like he big" crap,I just have one question, who are the parents of the lady?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nicepoker(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
The guy is completely finished.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by firstjoe(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Blood of jixuss…Markapolo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by pwettiejay(f): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Its his choice anyway, but she should try and slim down, she looks 40 already
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by utonwa4u(f): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
nsogbu di kwa o! She can't even wear shoes by herself. The man has a lot to do.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by fuckpoverty(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
it already shows d lady fit d bills, no man in his right senses wud do dat cuz of d socalld name love.....unless der is string attached
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by VickyRotex(f): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
searchiing4love:

I just hate seeing ur comments. Until u apologize angry

Keep hating my dear.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by shearer1982(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
This dude's love for this "young" lady must be the Blind love grin

Nop, some guys like it BBW Big Beautiful Women it's a matter choice.!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Longevo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
He made his choice.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Bobbysmart6(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Myndu44:
Blood of jesus! What is that?

I rather stay single
so if u pikin fat lyk dat.u go lyk mak nobody marry am abi undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by yvonneG: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
All wot am seeing is love on display...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. / This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.