Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral (65202 Views)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Itannooluwa(f): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
s dah d bride or groom's mum
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by 1miccza: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
habsydiamond:
pre wedding fit turn to something bad ooo. if as the guy take carry him boo leg she come fall untop am ni. na ambulance go carry the guy for there. the lady is indeed gifted. ile eru ni aunty wa.

Choi!!!!Lwkmd
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by HaneefahRN(f): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Happy married life to them. He knows what he saw in her so wailers should keep quiet. She is pretty but should work on her weight though.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Jwealt: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Am proud of both of them.9ice combination.This guys love is proud.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
shearer1982:

Nop, some guys like it BBW Big Beautiful Women it's a matter choice.!
Some guys You mean you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Oluschenco(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Extra-luggage
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by DipoDee: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Untill people begin to see marriage beyond physical beauty but as an avenue to build ur soulmate up and better each other's lives,

marriages will continue to end in divorce sooner than expected

Gbam!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

No, say a prayer for yourself and many others including me.....that God helps us not to judge people by their looks....but by what He(God) sees in them.

There is no such thing as the ideal human being. Unless you want a 41'st century AD android.
cool cool cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Gebbson007(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
KelvinC1:
if you wont marry her someone else will.. #ADOYII What if she was ya own sister..? GOD IS NOT A BIAS GOD..
bros u getting me RNG here Wt I wrote WS fr fun sake n ntn more
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by lawlahbammy(f): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
So is now a crime to be plus size? We should learn to respect people's choices. I'm big, bold and beautiful... And I love me just the way I am. #miolewaku
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Danfuster(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Untill people begin to see marriage beyond physical beauty but as an avenue to build ur soulmate up and better each other's lives,

You can never rule out physical attraction in a relationship... One man's food is another man's poison. You need every bit of attraction in at least the minimum required proportion for a successful relationship
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by softtouch01: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]jesus is lord...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Myndu44: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
fireforfire:

Is it dat bad ? Dat u hv to involve Jesus

yes
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Myndu44: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
so if u pikin fat lyk dat.u go lyk mak nobody marry am abi undecided

my pikin cannot be like
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by acada111(f): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:
Igodomigodo! Hippopotamus grin

Sexy gurls be forming posh.... wen the plain gurls keep getting married every week

That's the simple truth, my dear.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Godsonkemz(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
She can work on her shape if she really want to, all she need is to discipline herself.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by abeniagbon(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
The guy shld expect the following. 1. Laziness 2. Snoring 3. Anger 4. Aching 5. Dirtiest 6. Disrespecting 7. Consumption You can add yours
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by alobright17(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yea Right! cool
You'll live long
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by marlvis(f): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
some ops here are just talking trash ...he loves the lady not because of her size ...or her hideous legs but because he knows that she is the one his missing rib and he saw something in her that he has never seen in those thin sexy looking girls out there ...that's where the youths of 21 century gets it wrong love is not about the physical appearance because when he or she gets old the beauty fades away ...so are u gonna continue loving him or her then?

and besides beauty is in the hand of the beholder .....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Cavemannn(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Let me guess, your gf or wife is fat?fat? grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by VickyRotex(f): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
alobright17:

You'll live long

Amin Ase! And you too!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Cavemannn(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
tropaz:
the lady is from a rich home and d guy na sharp badt guy.....
Two weeks later, dudes cries to river to jump for making dumbest mistake of his life
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by alobright17(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

Amin Ase! And you too!

Ok Vicky Baby
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Taryur3(m): 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
I love big thing.this lady small compared to my ex.she relocated to UK...and we parted. I never like Uk for anything apart from studying
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Exactly the laugh I need to catch this evening grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by worth(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:
Igodomigodo! Hippopotamus grin

Sexy gurls be forming posh.... wen the plain gurls keep getting married every week
I so much like u
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by ireneony(f): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
worth:

I so much like u
thanks kiss
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Kennyortega(f): 12:08am On Apr 14, 2016
marriage isn't about physical appearance.. so no matter d condition/situation...He wanna marry her
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Ltsian: 1:57am On Apr 14, 2016
Bruh...I hail your courage man!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 14, 2016
Cases like this make you wonder about the brides family and stuff. They're probably rich bla bla bla

Happy married life to them sha.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 14, 2016
Even from sleep I can guess the man's tribe. His favourite soup is most likely ewedu.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Mackson01: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2016
Love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. / This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.