Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral (65203 Views)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Aviero: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
wow
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by winterfell007(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Blood of lie Mohammed, let me ask Buhari if she's part of the Mama Peace's descendant.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by sukkot: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
tropaz:
the lady is from a rich home and d guy na sharp badt guy.....
it looks like it. she get ajebutter face somewhat
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by justmenoni: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Op check well the lady woman mama's family are well connected plus extremely rich blv me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by alaskido(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
By the time this girl or woman go born 2 kids, she will double this size. That time the man go dey see clearly. Na that time the man go dey see agbani derego for road. grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by STENON(f): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Congrats to them.

But I can't go for such heavy weight Guy.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Cornerstone001: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
chiefolododo:
This woman na eru/ load

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Ikaosunwon(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:
Igodomigodo grin
Wazobia fm listener
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
kennygee:
Say a prayer for the groom.

He has his work cut out for him, and its enormous.

No, say a prayer for yourself and many others including me.....that God helps us not to judge people by their looks....but by what He(God) sees in them.

There is no such thing as the ideal human being. Unless you want a 41'st century AD android.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by dotna(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Touching
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by sweetetlove(f): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
love they say is blind. Na him choice I wish them HML
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by mrajims(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Untill people begin to see marriage beyond physical beauty but as an avenue to build ur soulmate up and better each other's lives,

marriages will continue to end in divorce sooner than expected
gbam!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by babseg(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
its all about the bass no treble wink

bones are for dogs

meat is for men

wink wink wink wink

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

No, say a prayer for yourself and many others including me.....that God helps us not to judge people by their looks....but by what He(God) sees in them.

There is no such thing as the ideal human being. Unless you want a 41'st century AD android.

Who is judging who?

Speak for urself Abeg.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bros wait o... na do dem do you?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by skondo09(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
refiner:
grin......well love is blind!
Am surprised a woman also follow suit like other posters, so because she is most endowed, she does deserve good handsome man
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by philo3(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
This love z blind lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by VickyRotex(f): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Untill people begin to see marriage beyond physical beauty but as an avenue to build ur soulmate up and better each other's lives,

May wisdom never elude you.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Love is a mystery. Congrats to them
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Soulz22(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
The girl or her parents is rich

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Yewandequeen(f): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
All things that God created is beautiful.
Either big or small

God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Wow... Will he survive a year? Yuuck undecided embarassed
He is in lovetongue go look for your slim Lady

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by repogirl(f): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
choi! see mass! shocked

I guess there is indeed someone for everyone... undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by dayojags10(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
I like my girls BBW, type that wanna suck yu dry and eat some lunch with yu
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by diara21(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
tropaz:
the lady is from a rich home and d guy na sharp badt guy.....
correct
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Yewandequeen(f): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:

tell them

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wishing them a happy married life. It's unfortunate that Nigerians feel that a plus size woman isn't entitled to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by banio: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
The marriage has not started he is squatting to buckle her shoe.
I hope he knows the implication of her size, anyway anyhow they are both winners.

I wish them a happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Yewandequeen(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
babseg:
its all about the bass no treble wink

bones are for dogs

meat is for men

wink wink wink wink

Tell them
#teamchubbyrocks!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
VickyRotex:
His choice! cool

I love this! cool

undecided undecided undecided undecided Mtcheew
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by nickxtra(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Arrangee marriage
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by madgoat(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
God have mercy.. something is wrong here. The guy must be marrying the lady out of pity or because of the gal's wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. / This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.