Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read (1064 Views)

Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] / (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by DanceVille: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
We have different types of Nigerian Girlfriend.The Good and the bad ones.
As we have the one for Nigerian Boyfriends, so we have for Nigerian Girlfriends too.
Grab your Fanta and Gala to enjoy yourselves as your reading..

1. Individualistic Girlfriend: This individualistic girlfriend is the one who has brains which uses and who's culturally noted.She has a strong independent identity.She will be a sane partner; one who will respect your individuality as she treasures her own.

2. Domestic and Docile Girlfriend:She's the types of girlfriend who will always put her boyfriend ahead of her.She's certainly not dumb, buh she chooses to believe or has been raised in a manner which suggests that the man is "Alpha, Omega and Everything" in between.She support you no matter what you choose to do.

3. Demanding And Dominating Girlfriend:If this type is your girlfriend, then you can forget almost all other aspects of your life.She will demand everything and she will be dominating enough to make sure she gets what she demands.

4. Possessive And Paranoid Girlfriend:She's loving, caring and sweet.Buh you will always find yourself answering "Where You Are" and "What Are You Doing" questions 10 times a day.

5. Gold-Diggers:This type is old as humanity itself.She's with you for the money.When you money is finished, she won't be by your side anymore.

6. Jealous Girlfriend:Always jealous whenever she sees you with another girl on the street.They don't mind tearing their undies because they want to fight the girl who might be her boyfriend lil sister.

7. Sex Starve Girlfriend:They're only there in the relationship because of sex.They love sex like a Kindergaten that loves reciting "A for Apple and B for Ball".They don't mind raping you.

8. Secret Keeper Girlfriend:This type of girlfriend loves hiding under a shell.They hide everything including their phone lock password, inbox messages.They start feeling very uncomfortable when you're going through their phone.

9. Chronic Cheaters:They cheat cheat cheat and cheat..Theirs is even higher than the 419.When they cheat from a guy finished they simply dump the guy then jump on another guy.They always have a Sugar Daddy..

Guys which categories did your girlfriend falls?
Ladies which categories did you fall?
Am sure many of them will say they fall in number 1,2 and 4.

Feel free to add yours.

Written By:
DanceVille

1 Like

Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Number 6 is normal nd i love number 7!! cheesy
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by calculator123(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
wait for it,wait for it,here it comes......
i can bet with the fact that arsenal will not finish in top 4 this season that most girls or should i say ladies would fall under categories 1,3,4,5,6,9.for you to find category 7 is as hard as getting fuel for the pump price.
As for the later part of the post,my BAE falls under category 1.
i smell front page.cc lalasticlala,obinoscopy,seun where art una.
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by Justycxx(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
i saw it coming. Counter thread coupled with sewing needle
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by donbenedict(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
Danceville as u nor get breast and kitty, lalasticlala nor go carry am put for front page... cool

Cuz him too like woman..
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
None ... Silly thread angry
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by taiwoadams77(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
mine Falls in 4,6 n 8
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by calculator123(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
None ... Silly thread angry
not as silly as you.you knew it was silly,yet u commented.now who is sillier mr silly?
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by calculator123(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
donbenedict:
Danceville as u nor get breast and kitty, lalasticlala nor go carry am put for front page... cool

Cuz him too like woman..
get ready for surprisation.
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by DanceVille: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Abeg...where are d ladies? #GhostMode?
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
calculator123:
not as silly as you.you knew it was silly,yet u commented.now who is sillier mr silly?
Don't quote me again Sir ... I didn't call you . I opened the thread myself so I can also voice out whatever . Get a Life Man .
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by iykekelvins(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Number 1 all the way cool
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by donbenedict(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
calculator123:
get ready for surprisation.
make we dey watch. grin
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by calculator123(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Don't quote me again Sir ... I didn't call you . I opened the thread myself so I can also voice out whatever . Get a Life Man .
you opened a thread u called silly now who is more silly,answer me or get lost.
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by calculator123(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
donbenedict:
make we dey watch. grin
no wahala.
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
calculator123:
you opened a thread u called silly now who is more silly,answer me or get lost.
So you can keep knocking , but won't knock me down ....
Re: 9 Different Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!!! A Must Read by calculator123(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
So you can keep knocking , but won't knock me down ....
swerve .

(1) (Reply)

This Married Man Makes Me Happy / Answer This Truthfully / Ladies. Can U Easily Give Ur Kpekus At D Promise Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.