Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry (11529 Views)

WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! / Photos: Curvy Nigerian Lady Goes Stark N*ked To Encourage And Inspire Fat Women / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by hyeeshat(f): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:

Nobody has any choice. Everybody like good tin. Why can't you make the choice for fat women? Why go with slim ladies with small bwess? Because na dem make sense pass.

Fat ladies are trash
that is so mean..
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by hyeeshat(f): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:

Nobody has any choice. Everybody like good tin. Why can't you make the choice for fat women? Why go with slim ladies with small bwess? Because na dem make sense pass.

Fat ladies are trash
that is so mean..it might be hereditary..... and its very bad to make fun of pole especially wen it comes to bodily features....am not fat neither thing buh I admire plus size Laddies
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by hyeeshat(f): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:

Fat ladies are trash
that is so mean..it might be hereditary..... and its very bad to make fun of pple especially wen it comes to bodily features....am not fat neither thin buh I admire plus size Ladies...
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2016
remsonik:

No ma

Ok then... hope u are good?
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Amberon11: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2016
In as much as you sounded too rude, you spoke the undiluted truth. I am a slim girl and my fat friend always envied me because of my physique. She felt men only needed her for sex which was true. Some guys have also told me this before that they'd only consider her for a "hit and run". she's lazy too and has pot belly.

I personally can NEVER date a fat guy even if he was the only one in the world.
FreeBSD:

Mtcheew.. fat woman

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by remsonik(f): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
namedonfinish:

Ok then... hope u are good?
I am good
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by MrCork: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:
I wonder how a girl will be born.. grow up into a teenager. Still grow up into a youth.. grow up into a woman.. grow up into wife and into mother without watching her weight!

And yet you see them fantasising about prince charming. The rich guy with 8 packs.. When their own stomach sef is bigger than our bag of rice. Any guy you see with fat lady dating or about marry has hidden agenda. There is no fvcking love for fat ladies. Even their vagina sef is very ugly and turns someone off. It remain small it should turn to river basin. Most of their bwess are flat and long. Ah ah. Very disgusting. It's not as if someone force them to be fat. Wait first..

1.) Fat women are mostly senseless. They are fat but their brain small. Majority fat ladies don't think. They just think everything must favor them because they know it cannot favor them.

2.) Fat ladies smell. Yes, many of them smell. Some will be fair skin their pussay will be black. Imagine. And they want prince charming with 8 packs.

3.) They make too much noise:- They shout too much in public. Always making noise. Local champions. You see them bullying slim girls.

4 ) They are frustrated

5.) Most cool men don't go to them so they are use and dump

Guys instead of dating fat ladies.. see, goto Lekki for Lagos, Wuse for Abuja, Bodija for Ibadan, Port-harcourt for Rivers.. you will find slim sexy ladies that even your fada will give you award when you bring her home. Not dem fat ladies person go dey carry spit for mouth if you look them

#FreeBSD

...we agree...any dakskin female above
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by MrCork: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:
I wonder how a girl will be born.. grow up into a teenager. Still grow up into a youth.. grow up into a woman.. grow up into wife and into mother without watching her weight!

And yet you see them fantasising about prince charming. The rich guy with 8 packs.. When their own stomach sef is bigger than our bag of rice. Any guy you see with fat lady dating or about marry has hidden agenda. There is no fvcking love for fat ladies. Even their vagina sef is very ugly and turns someone off. It remain small it should turn to river basin. Most of their bwess are flat and long. Ah ah. Very disgusting. It's not as if someone force them to be fat. Wait first..

1.) Fat women are mostly senseless. They are fat but their brain small. Majority fat ladies don't think. They just think everything must favor them because they know it cannot favor them.

2.) Fat ladies smell. Yes, many of them smell. Some will be fair skin their pussay will be black. Imagine. And they want prince charming with 8 packs.

3.) They make too much noise:- They shout too much in public. Always making noise. Local champions. You see them bullying slim girls.

4 ) They are frustrated

Guys instead of dating fat ladies.. see, goto Lekki for Lagos, Wuse for Abuja, Bodija for Ibadan, Port-harcourt for Rivers.. you will find slim sexy ladies that even your fada will give you award when you bring her home. Not dem fat ladies person go dey carry spit for mouth if you look them

#FreeBSD

...we agree...any dakskin female above size 8 is fat angry

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by AccidentalGenius: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Amberon11:
In as much as you sounded too rude, you spoke the undiluted truth. I am a slim girl and my fat friend always envied me because of my physique. She felt men only needed her for sex which was true. Some guys have also told me this before that they'd only consider her for a "hit and run". she's lazy too and has pot belly.

Coming from a lady, I'm glad I read this.

Fat is not attractive. It never has and it'll never be.

2 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by paragon40(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ghostfacekilla:
Well, fatties are harder to kidnap.
grin
Ghostfacekilla:
Well, fatties are harder to kidnap.
funny..
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by paragon40(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
ur opinion...but make nobody carry bonga fish, tooth pick legs, two seeds for chest call am brst... come mai side worse than imprisonment...

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Zahrabinnta(f): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Amberon11:

With friends like you who needs enemies?
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by HaneefahRN(f): 6:47am On Apr 16, 2016
Amberon11:

And you call yourself her friend? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by HaneefahRN(f): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Zahrabinnta:
Don't mind the loud mouth.
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Amberon11: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
you can get lost now.
Zahrabinnta:
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Amberon11: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
another dumbo!
HaneefahRN:

Don't mind the loud mouth.
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Amberon11: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
over 700usd was what I spent on house rent on her without getting my money back, fed her for months, treated her as a sister, made sure she wasn't homeless and what did I get?

I was the best friend she could have and even protected her relationship when she was philandering. paid her fares to and from school everyday for a long time while she had absolutely nothing.

I will stop here for now.

And mind you, this isn't backstabbing because I didn't say anything that she was not.
HaneefahRN:

And you call yourself her friend? undecided
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by MarryMeee: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

4 ) They are frustrated

#FreeBSD
how fat is your mother ans why is she still married?
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by FreeBSD: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2016
MarryMeee:
how fat is your mother ans why is she still married?

Well my mother isn't fat. And I have no idea why she is still married. It's her choice
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Luckymay(f): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
registering at the gym is only qbout 10 to 11k a month yet people are fat.

lazy people
Lol
And you think every fat lady can afford that 10_11k. Op. Being fat is not by choice. Meanwhile I'm not fat o neither do I pray to become.
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by MarryMeee: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
FreeBSD:

Well my mother isn't fat. And I have no idea why she is still married. It's her choice
so your mother is the only fat woman that cannot be called fat?
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by FreeBSD: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
MarryMeee:
so your mother is the only fat woman that cannot be called fat?

She is not fat. Read again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry After Seeing This ( Pics Added ) / Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister / Village Brides Vs. City Brides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.