Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry (11534 Views)

WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! / Photos: Curvy Nigerian Lady Goes Stark N*ked To Encourage And Inspire Fat Women / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by shugarlips(f): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmm really?
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Fat men are worse, how do they have sex? They sweat like pigs, breathe heavily like someone dying, snore when asleep and awake. Ewww
grin
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by shamo92(f): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
I try so hard to fathom why somebody can b so senseless.If u have a problem with "Fat" it is a different thing but when you place emphasis on fat women and insult them then you are myopic.Who says being skinny is the in thing?why is that when you go to buy stuffs you never pick the smaller ones?oh by the way I am fat and I am sure I am in all ramifications better than you.PS I am sure your MOTHER is a FAT helpless woman cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by FreeBSD: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Oyind17:
How old are you?

Are you old enough to query the age of another person?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by FreeBSD: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Onyezaza:
Haba, since you don't like them fat why voicing out. Op you are mean o, i pity your wife

because they are not good, i have to voice out to prevent other men from making mistakes

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by FreeBSD: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
pwettiejay:
Bhet why is the OP ranting? Hope yhur mum and sisters are slim..........in as much as I don't like the word "fat", I don't discriminate nor make them feel bad about their bodies

Are you okay? My mother is slim and i have no sister undecided

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by FreeBSD: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
UIA04:
@op you are evil so your aim is to get someone depressed for attention sake abi

@embolden

No, my aim is to send someone to the gym.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by FreeBSD: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
shamo92:
I try so hard to fathom why somebody can b so senseless.If u have a problem with "Fat" it is a different thing but when you place emphasis on fat women and insult them then you are myopic.Who says being skinny is the in thing?why is that when you go to buy stuffs you never pick the smaller ones?oh by the way I am fat and I am sure I am in all ramifications better than you.PS I am sure your is a FAT helpless woman cheesy cheesy cheesy

Better than me? Just delete this your comment with style.

If you want to go down that lane with me, lets do that. First of all, let us start with your bank statement for the past 6 months. let me bring my own. Lets see who's got the bank! Then we proceed to assets..

Because we dey nairaland, we no dey same level. Get that in your head!

*Waiting for your bank statement*

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by UIA04(f): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
FreeBSD:

@embolden
No, my aim is to send someone to the gym.
Please not like this some people are fragile at heart. Instead of attacking the whole lot of people most of whom you might not know.
Why not reach out to someone around you who is fat and help loose weight.

That's more positive than this na.

2 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Myndu44: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
UIA04:

[s]Please not like this some people are fragile at heart.
Instead of attacking the whole lot of people most of whom you might not know.

Why not reach out to someone around you who is fat and help loose weight.

That's more positive than this na[/s].

Keep quiet my friend!

Is op the one that cause their bad luck? mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Greene66: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
namedonfinish:

you again!!!!! smh...

Op, stop being frustrated now... haha..

undecided Another local naija area girl

#TeamForeignGirls.. White and Fresh undecided

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by shamo92(f): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
FreeBSD:

If you want to go down that lane with me, lets do that. First of all, let us start with your bank statement for the past 6 months. let me bring my own. Lets see who's got the bank! Then we proceed to assets..

FreeBSD:

This is the reason I said you are myopic...shey you are looking for who to Rob abi?Bank statement ke!your mates are looking for how to make the world a better place and you are here ranting about FAT women...shey that's your most important problem...oya,who your ranting don EPP?#teamtalkwetinnoconcernyou...Your mama slim u no get sister you no go mind your business?talktalk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by AccidentalGenius: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Myndu44:

Keep quiet my friend!

Is op the one that cause their bad luck? mtcheew
tell him jhor. grin tell him to sit down grin people who don't look after their body need tough love and thats what the op is doing

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by AccidentalGenius: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
shamo92:

This is the reason I said you are myopic...shey you are looking for who to Rob abi?Bank statement ke!your mates are looking for how to make the world a better place and you are here ranting about FAT women...shey that's your most important problem...oya,who your ranting don EPP?#teamtalkwetinnoconcernyou...Your mama slim u no get sister you no go mind your business?talktalk
actually you're the one not minding your business. He posted something and it's not his fault it describes you. Its your fault. If you spent less time online calling people myopic im sure you wouldnt be fat

2 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by shamo92(f): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
actually you're the one not minding your business. He posted something and it's not his fault it describes you. Its your fault. If you spent less time online calling people myopic im sure you wouldnt be fat
Hello STUPID!i am fat so it is my business when people go around saying stuffs not true about fat people bt he on the other hand isn't fat, doesn't have a fat mother n has no sister so how is "FAT" his business?make me understand STUPID

3 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
FreeBSD:

undecided
You reason like a toddler that's why I asked

3 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by AccidentalGenius: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
shamo92:

Hello STUPID!i am fat so it is my business when people go around saying stuffs not true about fat people bt he on the other hand isn't fat, doesn't have a fat mother n has no sister so how is "FAT" his business?make me understand STUPID
i'm pretty sure you're single and unhappy. Engaging you further might as well make me rude, unhappy and fat like you. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by BoiledHead(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Oyind17:
You reason like a toddler that's why I asked

I really feel like fvcking you sha.. you just attract me cheesy
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by shamo92(f): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
i'm pretty sure you're single and unhappy. Engaging you further might as well make me rude, unhappy and fat like you. Cheers.
you are not leaving because you do not want to be rude.You are leaving because you realise you were being SILLY...bye SILLY

7 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
FreeBSD....you are abominable

May you get what you deserve!

5 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by FreeBSD: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:
FreeBSD....you are abominable

May you get what you deserve!

Mtcheew.. fat woman

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Leriebloom(f): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
One man's sweet another man's poison. U hate them fat, ir choice another man loves them fat. Save the ranting.
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by queencalipso(f): 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
op I hope you will be kind enough to divorce your wife if she eventually gets fat. because there is no guarantee that she will remain slim even though you married her slim. who knows, you may even get fat your self.

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Teeminjin(f): 1:16am On Apr 14, 2016
FreeBSD:
I wonder how a girl will be born.. grow up into a teenager. Still grow up into a youth.. grow up into a woman.. grow up into wife and into mother without watching her weight!

And yet you see them fantasising about prince charming. The rich guy with 8 packs.. When their own stomach sef is bigger than our bag of rice. Any guy you see with fat lady dating or about marry has hidden agenda. There is no fvcking love for fat ladies. Even their vagina sef is very ugly and turns someone off. It remain small it should turn to river basin. Most of their bwess are flat and long. Ah ah. Very disgusting. It's not as if someone force them to be fat. Wait first..

1.) Fat women are mostly senseless. They are fat but their brain small. Majority fat ladies don't think. They just think everything must favor them because they know it cannot favor them.

2.) Fat ladies smell. Yes, many of them smell. Some will be fair skin their pussay will be black. Imagine. And they want prince charming with 8 packs.

3.) They make too much noise:- They shout too much in public. Always making noise. Local champions. You see them bullying slim girls.

4 ) They are frustrated

5.) Most cool men don't go to them so they are use and dump

Guys instead of dating fat ladies.. see, goto Lekki for Lagos, Wuse for Abuja, Bodija for Ibadan, Port-harcourt for Rivers.. you will find slim sexy ladies that even your fada will give you award when you bring her home. Not dem fat ladies person go dey carry spit for mouth if you look them

#FreeBSD

you must be high!!! if you hate them so what!!! people like u re just bitter.. get a life

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by favourmic(m): 2:06am On Apr 14, 2016
FreeBSD:
I wonder how a girl will be born.. grow up into a teenager. Still grow up into a youth.. grow up into a woman.. grow up into wife and into mother without watching her weight!

And yet you see them fantasising about prince charming. The rich guy with 8 packs.. When their own stomach sef is bigger than our bag of rice. Any guy you see with fat lady dating or about marry has hidden agenda. There is no fvcking love for fat ladies. Even their vagina sef is very ugly and turns someone off. It remain small it should turn to river basin. Most of their bwess are flat and long. Ah ah. Very disgusting. It's not as if someone force them to be fat. Wait first..

1.) Fat women are mostly senseless. They are fat but their brain small. Majority fat ladies don't think. They just think everything must favor them because they know it cannot favor them.

2.) Fat ladies smell. Yes, many of them smell. Some will be fair skin their pussay will be black. Imagine. And they want prince charming with 8 packs.

3.) They make too much noise:- They shout too much in public. Always making noise. Local champions. You see them bullying slim girls.

4 ) They are frustrated

Guys instead of dating fat ladies.. see, goto Lekki for Lagos, Wuse for Abuja, Bodija for Ibadan, Port-harcourt for Rivers.. you will find slim sexy ladies that even your fada will give you award when you bring her home. Not dem fat ladies person go dey carry spit for mouth if you look them

#FreeBSD

Which one can you create? Common sense is not common go get a life

2 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by khiaa(f): 2:25am On Apr 14, 2016
FreeBSD:

undecided
;

Admit that you love fat women, you are probably angry and hurt because they reject you, now you are on a mission of revenge " The big payback" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by HaneefahRN(f): 5:25am On Apr 14, 2016
FreeBSD:

4 ) They are frustrated

#FreeBSD

You are a very mean person. No one said you should like fat ladies but going about calling them trash and spewing such venom against them is just wickedness and stupidity. And not everyone is fat as a result of overeating and lack of exercise.

Did one hurt you? Probably you've gat no 6 pcs she wanted cos I can see you are so particular about that. Get a life, boy.

5 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by eitsei(m): 5:39am On Apr 14, 2016
You got it wrong about them... Slow poke... They are not senseless like you said but you are for creating this senseless thread

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by HardMirror(m): 6:24am On Apr 14, 2016
namedonfinish:

you again!!!!! smh...

Op, stop being frustrated now... haha..
Hello, Pls, are you married?
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2016
FAT is a PLAGUE.

Pls. Someone should just name one thing a FAT LADY will give me that a SLIM LADY can't offer.

But I can Offer 1000 things a SLIM LADY can offer, that a FAT LADY can't .
One is PEACE OF MIND...

2 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by firstking01(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Chaigrin naija sha
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by firstking01(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
registering at the gym is only qbout 10 to 11k a month yet people are fat.

lazy people
and you think that will automatically pursue fatness in women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! / When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love / How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.