Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry (11533 Views)

WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! / Photos: Curvy Nigerian Lady Goes Stark N*ked To Encourage And Inspire Fat Women / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by HardMirror(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
namedonfinish:

same here..
When you are getting married, let us know on Nairaland. Don't be surprised if you see me at the wedding dancing like No-man's-Business. smiley
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Christeety: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
FreeBSD:
I wonder how a girl will be born.. grow up into a teenager. Still grow up into a youth.. grow up into a woman.. grow up into wife and into mother without watching her weight!

And yet you see them fantasising about prince charming. The rich guy with 8 packs.. When their own stomach sef is bigger than our bag of rice. Any guy you see with fat lady dating or about marry has hidden agenda. There is no fvcking love for fat ladies. Even their vagina sef is very ugly and turns someone off. It remain small it should turn to river basin. Most of their bwess are flat and long. Ah ah. Very disgusting. It's not as if someone force them to be fat. Wait first..

1.) Fat women are mostly senseless. They are fat but their brain small. Majority fat ladies don't think. They just think everything must favor them because they know it cannot favor them.

2.) Fat ladies smell. Yes, many of them smell. Some will be fair skin their pussay will be black. Imagine. And they want prince charming with 8 packs.

3.) They make too much noise:- They shout too much in public. Always making noise. Local champions. You see them bullying slim girls.

4 ) They are frustrated

5.) Most cool men don't go to them so they are use and dump

Guys instead of dating fat ladies.. see, goto Lekki for Lagos, Wuse for Abuja, Bodija for Ibadan, Port-harcourt for Rivers.. you will find slim sexy ladies that even your fada will give you award when you bring her home. Not dem fat ladies person go dey carry spit for mouth if you look them

#FreeBSD

3 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
HardMirror:

When you are getting married, let us know on Nairaland. Don't be surprised if you see me at the wedding dancing like No-man's-Business. smiley

wow, tnx for d good wishes...

I sure will invite you,, infact you are entitled to an extra plate of food in advance...

wish you the best too..
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by HardMirror(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
namedonfinish:

wow, tnx for d good wishes...

I sure will invite you,, infact you are entitled to an extra plate of food in advance...

wish you the best too..
grin
Only me? A whole extra plate. Nna you do well

Thnx
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by shamo92(f): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
vislabraye:

Ur dp is scary and amazing. Sort of vamirish cool . Who made it for you ?
tnx...I did it myself using Youcam its an app
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
HardMirror:
grin Only me? A whole extra plate. Nna you do well
Thnx

you welcome.. wink
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by mattiu(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
naija gals truth is alwyz bitter d fat ones r evn buyin diff drugs to slim down so stop dec urselves dt fat is gud notin lik slim n curvy chicks. fat women can sabi sweat n smell gross

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by FreeBSD: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
For the truth is bitter.. Yet, it must be said

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by esejessy(f): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
FreeBSD:

Are you okay? My mother is slim and i have no sister undecided
now I see!
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by shulamitewoman(f): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Miggs:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I LOVE THIS GUY
FATTIES,CHUBBIES,TUBBIES MAKE ME SICK!! THEY SHOULD ALL BE PUSHED INTO THE OCEAN AND LEFT TO DROWN
wicked

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by esejessy(f): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
actually you're the one not minding your business. He posted something and it's not his fault it describes you. Its your fault. If you spent less time online calling people myopic im sure you wouldnt be fat
what is dis one blabbing?
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by esejessy(f): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Oyind17:
You reason like a toddler that's why I asked
he is a kid jare! U don't need his age to confirm dat.when u go through his previous post u will know he is mentally derailed.
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by AccidentalGenius: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
esejessy:
what is dis one blabbing?
get off of me.

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Strahovski1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
esejessy:
he is a kid jare! U don't need his age to confirm dat.when u go through his previous post u will know he is mentally derailed.

He may even be old enough to father you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fat ladies don do this guy bad something grin grin grin
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by BoiledHead(m): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Oyind17:
Nlders and their talks don start again, how I take attract you..I touch your corrk?

I don't know oo.. I just dey attracted sha.

Sincerely
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
FreeBSD:
I wonder how a girl will be born.. grow up into a teenager. Still grow up into a youth.. grow up into a woman.. grow up into wife and into mother without watching her weight!

And yet you see them fantasising about prince charming. The rich guy with 8 packs.. When their own stomach sef is bigger than our bag of rice. Any guy you see with fat lady dating or about marry has hidden agenda. There is no fvcking love for fat ladies. Even their vagina sef is very ugly and turns someone off. It remain small it should turn to river basin. Most of their bwess are flat and long. Ah ah. Very disgusting. It's not as if someone force them to be fat. Wait first..

1.) Fat women are mostly senseless. They are fat but their brain small. Majority fat ladies don't think. They just think everything must favor them because they know it cannot favor them.

2.) Fat ladies smell. Yes, many of them smell. Some will be fair skin their pussay will be black. Imagine. And they want prince charming with 8 packs.

3.) They make too much noise:- They shout too much in public. Always making noise. Local champions. You see them bullying slim girls.

4 ) They are frustrated

5.) Most cool men don't go to them so they are use and dump

Guys instead of dating fat ladies.. see, goto Lekki for Lagos, Wuse for Abuja, Bodija for Ibadan, Port-harcourt for Rivers.. you will find slim sexy ladies that even your fada will give you award when you bring her home. Not dem fat ladies person go dey carry spit for mouth if you look them

#FreeBSD

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Ay04z(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
duchess25:

what is ur damn problem? for the sake of anything u respect just have it in the back of ur mind that no one created his/herself.that u were moulded into a near perfect physical being doesn't give u the right to talk ill of others.there is more to life than body shapes and sizes.okay look @ngozi okonjo-iweala she is not too fine physically buh her brain and her good works will always be heard by generations to come.mind u that there are men who married models yet are living a life of regret today,think about the long run and not the immediate qualities cos that's what will raise ur kids.please I beg u in the name of whatever u respects most to desist from this type of talks to the female folks cos it normally affects their self esteem. some of this fat pple actually workout buh it sometimes genetic.#peace#

BTW don't think that am fat thus the reason for the write up.definitely am not buh I just have to point out common sense ish.

guess u are an adult not a teen so do the needful of thinking about this write up and not trying to bash me.thanks
good one bro.
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
BoiledHead:

I don't know oo.. I just dey attracted sha.

Sincerely
Lol, I no believe u sha, how your day na?
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Oyind17:
How old are you?
Definitely a teenager, and an immature one at that because I've met a lot of matured teens
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
duchess25:

what is ur damn problem? for the sake of anything u respect just have it in the back of ur mind that no one created his/herself.that u were moulded into a near perfect physical being doesn't give u the right to talk ill of others.there is more to life than body shapes and sizes.okay look @ngozi okonjo-iweala she is not too fine physically buh her brain and her good works will always be heard by generations to come.mind u that there are men who married models yet are living a life of regret today,think about the long run and not the immediate qualities cos that's what will raise ur kids.please I beg u in the name of whatever u respects most to desist from this type of talks to the female folks cos it normally affects their self esteem. some of this fat pple actually workout buh it sometimes genetic.#peace#

BTW don't think that am fat thus the reason for the write up.definitely am not buh I just have to point out common sense ish.

guess u are an adult not a teen so do the needful of thinking about this write up and not trying to bash me.thanks
So you have time to dignify that crap with a reasonable response? You really have time
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Montaque(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op.
I dont know what I will be doing sexually with a slim girl. They are not my type cos I like bbw.
Hope u just had a heart attack?
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ay04z:
good one bro.
lol.thanks buh I be girl not boy

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
I swear...fat ladiez turns me off

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by remsonik(f): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
namedonfinish:

hello.. long time..

Do you remember me?
No ma
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by phatnelly(f): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
All ur post on nairaland has proved only one thing which is, u are sick in d head. What has d female folk ever done to u to deserve such degradation . Who made u a judge over anyone? If God isn't tired of fat ladies, who are u to open ur sick infested mouth to voice out rubbish. I won't reduce my self to ur level by battering words with u. God made us short, tall, slim, fat, beautiful, ugly, hairy and what have u. We are beautiful in his sight. EVER HEARD OF D WORD PREFERENCE? I guess not. Create one perfect human being first and give it life until then, I have nothing more to say to u.

2 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 15, 2016
Well, fatties are harder to kidnap.

2 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by 2kurupt(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2016
The OP obviously got low self esteem issues & hopes picking on "fat" gals will make him feel superior. Wrong!

People not only date but marry them, OP oya kill yourself
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! / When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love / How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.