Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (483772 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Stop using that smiley, it sends the wrong message.

...owk sire!!!undecided

grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yes!!
Yes!!!
Yes!!!!
Yours memes grin

Damm undecided cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ipledge10(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:
Mrlayih AKA ipledge10 see why I've always termed you and your ilk "brainless"??

In a bid to conspire, you just showed me all your alternate monikers and be rest assured that I'll be on the look out to cc dygeasy and other judges once you vote with any of them. You are nowhere near smart.

It won't be business as usual.

#TrendMimzy #LoveMimzy #TeamMimzy.
what is the one saying now...i dont get involve in hate campaign,and am not a cry baby...do yourself a favor by staying on your lane

Am not gonna reply you again,just warning you

Sonofmark please stop quoting me for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ritababe(f): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
cherrybrown:
I will dear we just finish grandmother's burial she died at the age of eighty years old

waoh that's cool, how was the burial and your school?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...cried?shock?undecided

wah are u talking abouh!...am no kid OK!

cheers!grin
you knw you havnt still told me the difference between change and transformation wink

Teamrefiner... make una tell una contestant to define simple thing oooooo... it's not that hard.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
Okay, don't mind me. It's actually a political party here. wink
Lol u dey use me play abi? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Na the girl papa they do gold circle

Condom factory grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
BreadandBeans:

I got your back babie

P.S: alaga smellymouth, I wanna relinquish my position as the vice chairman of the Omo-Onile association for the main time,, na beg I dey beg o baba

...fanks sweety!smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dharay99: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
joseph1832:
On the contrary simpleton, you fail to grasp what I meant, and need I say I'm not surprised? Nope, why should I be.

You might not have endorsed any contestant, but here and here you evidently said anybody you support always win. So what does that imply boy? Someone even called you 'Jagaban' or, are you just bragging?.

But why so concern, people like lezzlie and iamwestafrican didn't seem to break a sweat when I said all what you said I imply, but frankly, why the concern? Feeling guilty that your secrets are being leaked? Lmao.

Since you've been here since 2014, have there bEen any miss/mr nairaland that people didn't complain about rigging and the judges and organiZers playing nepotism?

Look baby lawyer, as far as I'm concerned, I can say whatever I want to say as long as I'm not breaking any nairaland rule or even contest rule, you can choose to ignore like many who do, or, you can let your conscience prick you cos you might be planning to do what you imply I've been saying.

Now be a UNIBEST student and fuck_ off will you. Thank you very much.
shocked Alaaakaaa! cry

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by scentmarlc(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
dharay99:

fuçkinq seconded.

Thirded
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by joseph1832(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

Ask Crēamish or Google...
I'm asking you, WTF? Why bring her moniker into this?
Relate with me bruv, is there something you want to intimate me with?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
clickwtB:
LANICKY OR MIMZY?TININI TANANA BIKONGOLO,OOOOPS STILL THINKING WHICH OF THE CHIKALAS WILL GET MY VOTE AND MY PALS NAIRALANDERS VOTES grin cheesy
mimzy all the way kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ritababe(f): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
scentmarlc:

and so?
na you she quote? ameboy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dharay99: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:
Mrlayih AKA ipledge10 see why I've always termed you and your ilk "brainless"??

In a bid to conspire, you just showed me all your alternate monikers and be rest assured that I'll be on the look out to cc dyg
easy and other judges once you vote with any of them. You are nowhere near smart.

It won't be business as usual.
#TrendMimzy #LoveMimzy #TeamMimzy.
aahaah..wetyn dey supp
f0r una two...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by naijaboiy: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...owk sire!!!undecided

grin
it's for your own good.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ladycomfort(f): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Who should I vote for?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MoneypassGod(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...lol..its not abouh d money sweety....its about d fun of it!

fanks anyways!smiley
I was inclined to vote for u cos u r d youngest among d contestants, but since u dont need d cash, le me vote for someone who actually needs it.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
MissGdope:

Of course na. But I have to win first. So make sure u campaign for me oo
Ngwanu. wink
I haven't seen your CM on this thread sha. It's not too early to start creating awareness.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...owk sire!!!undecided

grin
it's okay and not owk. What the bleep is owk.?

Team #demiladegold
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
ladycomfort:
Who should I vote for?
MissGdope baby, MissGdope it is! cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by joseph1832(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
I didn't run. I just whatin' finta do all that work! grin
Okay. grin wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Why are you complaining rebel, you can create one na.

Lemme see, who can create a thread titled, how to rig mizz nairaland contest, so monikers like naijaboiy will get furious, but unfortunately, no one will acknowledge him as a member of the Furious 5. Lmfao.

I'm too preoccupied with Quora.

There would selected persons serving as judges for the Q & A and essay segment, so how is it possible to rig that? There would also be rules laid out to make the voting process as transparent as possible. Monickers that are not up to one year old with at least 100 posts should be barred from voting.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I was inclined to vote for u cos u r d youngest among d contestants, but since u dont need d cash, le me vote for someone who actually needs it.
lol come join teamdemiladegold
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
ritababe:

na you she quote? ameboy
Rita! shockedshocked
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by scentmarlc(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
ritababe:

na you she quote? ameboy

Gbeborun grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Juliesexy(f): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
Awww, my lady, you're the best jhoor. Unfortunately, I don't have a clear choice now, but not to worry, very soon I'll relay it to you (and your team) and we'll be out in full force. kiss

Hope you're good, by the way
? smiley
Okay, anything you say. I'll be waiting then. And you're the best too. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dharay99: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...oh no dharay!

don't tell me....don't wanna be discouraged OK!undecided
discouraged.? who does dat...
ohk nevamind
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Aside from the fact I don't know who that is grin
...I don't wanna compete.

ehen.
issokay
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm asking you, WTF? Why bring her moniker into this?

Relate with me bruv, is there something you want to intimate me with?

You guys don't know how to take a joke do ya? cheesy it's called deadpan humour.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

I'm too preoccupied with Quora.

There would selected persons serving as judges for the Q & A and essay segment, so how is it possible to rig that? There would also be rules laid out to make the voting process as transparent as possible. Monickers that are not up to one year old with at least 100 posts should be barred from voting.
cc: naijaboiy.

This rule was laid down during the last year's contest...

#dygeasy
iAmCharis:
Ngwanu. wink
I haven't seen your CM on this thread sha. It's not too early to start creating awareness.
He's on this thread. He's probably busy at the moment. He'll be back soon
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ritababe(f): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
iAmCharis:
Rita! shockedshocked
sup

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.