Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (483787 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by joseph1832(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lezzlie:

Of course, there'll be neutrals who'll vote for the real thing; that's everything they perceive in aesthetics, manners and general deportment!

And those who will vote for sympathy, yes being ugly has an advantage. And those who will vote for blind loyalty.

The controversy just makes it fun and heart-stopping.
Now this here, is a good nigger with lots of sense. But leZzlie, you're greedy you know. How come you have all this sense and you couldn't even give that boy in naija some eh?

Men dude, you're a meanie. Lol. grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by obainojazz(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
My dear Nairalanders, On behalf of Nairaland Omo-Onile Association , I , Alaga 1 stand before you. We have come to a decision after a heated session behind closed doors which lasted for several hours.
And this is our conclusion. The candidate we are endorsing for the forthcoming miss NL is 'mimzy'.

I believe we have made the right choice.
Many promises will be be made. But this isn’t empty rhetoric. I give you my word.

Change starts with you. Don’t be afraid of change. Embrace change. Embrace the future. Embrace possibility. Dig deep.

We welcome y'all aboard the train.

I thank y'all.

Please direct all questions to my press secretary iambibi.
Cc: Neyoor.
midehi2
we don't want to hear change again.....so from the oracle's desk.... The gods of the 9 worlds endorsed estharfabian as the rightful candidate to win miss NL....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by scentmarlc(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

I can't be blovvered by that any of that anymore. You would know why soon enough.

It would be moved to fp and opened to all Nairalanders then accumulated points from Q & A and essay would be added to produce a winner.

That's not an outburst and why single me out from the multitude?.

By 7:45pm Nigerian time, you would realize why this post is unnecessary and you would tender a 400 word apology written in Aramaic.

And learn to mind your business, nigga.

Yeye boy....Aramiac kwa grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dharay99: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

I can't be blovvered by that any of that anymore. You would know why soon enough.

It would be moved to fp and opened to all Nairalanders then accumulated points from Q & A and essay would be added to produce a winner.

By 7:45pm Nigerian time, you would realize why this post is unnecessary and you would tender a 400 word apology written in Aramaic.

And learn to mind your business, nigga.
niqqa take it...

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
scentmarlc:

Remind me again. what kind of weed did u smoke?

Na here u wan they inaugurate your board members abi?

...undecided...sorry sire!
smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by naijaboiy: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
joseph1832:
On the contrary simpleton, you fail to grasp what I meant, and need I say I'm not surprised? Nope, why should I be.

You might not have endorsed any contestant, but here and here you evidently said anybody you support always win. So what does that imply boy? Someone even called you 'Jagaban' or, are you just bragging?.
ROTFLOL! cheesy

So when someone brags about something it simply means he has plans to cheat so that whatever he is bragging about will turn in his favour. Wow! Nice logic. cheesy

Mr Joseph, you are a teacher so I would ask you this.

When there is a debate or quiz in the school you teach and then you are to select the best students in whatever subject you teach to represent their class for the competition. If for example, your students have always come out tops in competitions like that and you brag about it so that means you have an ulterior motive to cheat other contestants in the competition right?

Nice Logic! grin

People always boast about something. It's more like a confidence booster for them and the people who support them. Coaches like mourinho who always brag are definitely into match fixing right?

Interesting! grin

Joseph1832:
But why so concern, people like lezzlie and iamwestafrican didn't seem to break a sweat when I said all what you said I imply, but frankly, why the concern? Feeling guilty that your secrets are being leaked? Lmao.
LoL! You keep saying this same bullshìt. Even after I took time to explain things to you the other night because I thought you would be reasonable enough to see things from the other side, but no, you chose to stand on your myopic view. cheesy

What secrets are you talking about monsieur? grin

Contests are done and someone wins because of his/her hard work and you say he has a secret? Well losers like you always have excuses for failure, even though you've never really participated in this contest whether as a contestant or campaigner. But your whining of late shows how you react to simple unsuccessful activities you've ventured in life.

Pity! undecided

Joseph1832:
Since you've been here since 2014, have there bEen any miss/mr nairaland that people didn't complain about rigging and the judges and organiZers playing nepotism?
There you go again Mr.Joseph, pulling baseless assertions from your ass like a primary school dumb kid. When tomfrench whom I supported, won the contest where did you see complaints? And if you want to talk about complaints go back to 2012 and check when a certain Lupey won the Miss NL and see the controversy.

So don't turn the tables and say, "since naijaboiy has been active on this section he has been responsible for rigging the contests simply because any contestant he supports wins."

Some people just have it in them and you cannot take it away from them, not even by your hate words and comments.

Joseph1832:
Look baby lawyer, as far as I'm concerned, I can say whatever I want to say as long as I'm not breaking any nairaland rule or even contest rule, you can choose to ignore like many who do, or, you can let your conscience prick you cos you might be planning to do what you imply I've been saying.

Now be a UNIBEST student and fuck_ off will you. Thank you very much.
Yes, Mr.Adult teacher you have the right to air your opinion on whatever it is but also have it in mind that someone else will not be in agreement with it, therefore he will counter you on it.

Such action does not make him guilty of whatever you're opining. It's like saying speaking against jungle justice makes one also a criminal.

Mr.man stop acting like you are not learned and represent that UNIBEST where you graduated from with utmost pride. smiley

You're welcome. cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MoneypassGod(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...lol!...abeg vote for me now...somfin just popped up now,and I need some cash to trash it!grin
Oh now u talking. Just send me a pm b4 its too late.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
TeamMimzy:
Woah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by scentmarlc(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
cassieblake:
Did I quote or mention you? undecided

No u didnt, I quoted myself grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by RoyalBlak007: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Oh no.I want nothin' ta do with this cheesy
...Refiner,you want ta compete
You better tell Degreasy (or how do I spell his moniker )
....ook...yea I think refiner is goin..

...*nd why yu want notin ta do wid it
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by joseph1832(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

Jolly good! But just know, should you aid your contestant in answering the Q & A, and also the essay, you'll have me to contend with, remember I know you and I know your contestant. grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Michellla(f): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
where
have
i
been. undecidedgrin
Chuur
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dharay99: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
kinglekan:

grin grin grin grin grin
abi na,
kingladi u dey look mi ni
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
ritababe:

kikikikikiki yes i remember grin
Hehehehehe
How far? We need you on our train o. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by naijaboiy: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
cc: naija boiy.

This rule was laid down during the last year's contest...

#dygeasy
What I saw was 100 topics in your post. That's why I quoted you then.

Because even me sef nor get reach 50 topics. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

Because you volunteered to be her campaign manager and she happens to be the candidate I'm supporting. dammit!

IamWestAfrican:

You're so silly, even Socrates would turn in his Athenian grave at your display of arrant stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Knightngale(f): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...fanks thanks smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

You don get team already? undecided
As you can see. You should be with our team. I promise you 3 well 'thighed' and 'assed' Paulina grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
FTBOY:
so you're contesting for 50k, not for your pride? it's more reason why you won't make it past the first round.. undecided

...lol!...and wat was dat smiley attached to dat post for?smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dharay99: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

ROTFLOL! cheesy

So when someone brags about something it simply means he has plans to cheat so that whatever he is bragging about will turn in his favour. Wow! Nice logic. cheesy

When there is a debate or quiz in the school you teach and then you are to select the best students in whatever subject you teach to represent their class for the competition. If for example, your students have always come out tops in competitions like that and you brag about it so that means you have an ulterior motive to cheat other contestants in the competition right?

Nice Logic! grin

People always boast about something. It's more like a confidence booster for them and the people who support them. Coaches like mourinho who always brag are definitely into match fixing right?

Interesting! grin

LoL! You keep saying this same bullshìt. Even after I took time to explain things to you the other night because I thought you would be reasonable enough to see things from the other side, but no, you chose to stand on your myopic view. cheesy

Contests are done and someone wins because of his/her hard work and you say he has a secret? Well losers like you always have excuses for failure, even though you've never really participated in this contest whether as a contestant or campaigner. But your whining of late shows how you react to simple unsuccessful activities you've ventured in life.

Pity! undecided

There you go again Mr.Joseph, pulling baseless assertions from your ass like a primary school dumb kid. When tomfrench whom I supported, won the contest where did you see complaints? And if you want to talk about complaints go back to 2012 and check when a certain Lupey won the Miss NL and see the controversy.

So don't turn the tables and say, "since naijaboiy has been active on this section he has been responsible for rigging the contests simply because any contestant he supports wins."

Some people just have it in them and you cannot take it away from them, not even by your hate words and comments.

Yes, Mr.Adult teacher you have the right to air your opinion on whatever it is but also have it in mind that someone else will not be in agreement with it, therefore he will counter you on it.

Such action does not make him guilty of whatever you're opining. It's like saying speaking against jungle justice makes one also a criminal.

Mr.man stop acting like you are not learned and represent that UNIBEST where you graduated from with utmost pride. smiley

You're welcome. cool

fuçk it....take am! sad

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Michellla:
where have i been. undecidedgrin Chuur
Waiting for me to come along. Here I am, hop on my Bentley let's go get this crown together wink grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

....yea!

and yea av told him already!smiley...hope I'll be getting ur vote?wink
But Refiner,you're not on the official contests list on the first page.
Go look so you can work that out.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

What I saw was 100 topics in your post. That's why I quoted you then.

Because even me sef nor get reach 50 topics. cheesy

well it's to discourage spamming..

Dygeasy should make sure dat rule is enforced grin
scentmarlc:

No u didnt, I quoted myself grin
Stay your lane undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by RoyalBlak007: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
..Good one refiner...I guessed av missed a lot during my absence...I gat yo back! *missed ya*

...remember...its all for the fun of it...no feelings attached...#beautyaNdBraInz# YaaaAaGaaaa!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by AlienStar: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ok, No P.....we dey hia!
dharay99:
i tink she is, will let u & odaz know abt my selection on d day...i hope u quys dont fuçk mi up sha. ..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dharay99: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
PushPlay:

Because you volunteered to be her campaign manager and she happens to be the candidate I'm supporting. dammit!

You're so silly, even Socrates would turn in his Athenian grave at your display of arrant stupidity.
WHAATAAHEEECK!
A whole Aristotle? cry

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Knightngale(f): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Yep, they did. They were among the top five. wink
who is talking about top five, I asked did they win? That is the boy or girl you campaigned for as Miss Nairaland or Mr Nairaland, did he or she get the crown?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Come here,where u wan run go? undecided
I wan go shit,brb. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
..Prettythicksme Laveda Sinaj refiner

...Jadekitana Stupedinluv Queenvalerie...
laveda isnt contesting,she's endorsing lanicky..The others are probably not interested
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Knightngale:
...lol...dat was just a shorthand!smiley
thanks anyway!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

ROTFLOL! cheesy

Nice Logic! grin

Interesting! grin

Pity! undecided

You're welcome. cool

Okokobioko grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.