Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (478046 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Dennygirl: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:
I thought this is supposed to be a beauty contest? What is lanicky doing there?
upload your pix let see if the dogs will look at you twice.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by midehi2(f): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2016
nubian999:

My sweetie let me twist your arm a lil.... grin grin grin grin
shocked where have you been, missed you sweetheart
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:

My vote doesn't count? Okay o. I only said what others might have in their hearts but don't want to say.

No.... You are a Hater and My Queen welcomes your kind so kontinue grin grin grin grin

She is Beauty and she is grace, she is Miss United states (of Africa)#TEAM LANICKY #Black is beautiful Vote Lanicky for Miss Nairaland 2016 www.nairaland.com/lanicky
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Monalisa185(f): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2016
nubian999:

Sorry, It's called Nairaland contest. Show me Beauty Pageant in the title? Show me external Beauty in the title. We don't discriminate here based on superficial stuff like make up! Because if it was a beauty Pageant make up is not beauty. Don't be fooled by insta filters and make up hun! follow your heart and vote Lanicky

sweety, please activate your "IGNORE" button...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by youngdanee(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:

I didn't say she can't win oo, all I'm saying is that she won't even dare rare her face if this wasn't a virtual contest. I'm still saying you might be prettier and from your use of language - smarter but lookatew playing servant
[i] stop jumping from one moniker to another, cause we know who u are!
[b]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheSociopath(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Yes.

Me, I'm PMing you right away!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2016
midehi2:

shocked where have you been, missed you sweetheart

Love of my life grin grin grin grin I've been in rehab for social media addiction undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Laveda(f): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2016
nubian999:

No.... You are a Hater and My Queen welcomes your kind so kontinue grin grin grin grin

She is Beauty and she is grace, she is Miss United states (of Africa)#TEAM LANICKY #Black is beautiful Vote Lanicky for Miss Nairaland 2016 www.nairaland.com/lanicky

You rock girl cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Monalisa185(f): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:

My vote doesn't count? Okay o. I only said what others might have in their hearts but don't want to say.

wow!!! *clapping* something you couldn't say with your main account? just wow!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Dennygirl: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:

Truth be told this is the dumbest thing I've read this year! I can't believe I read this to the end! My dear, any contest tagged "MISS" is a beauty contest and lanicky does not fit the bill. Let's be honest, if this wasn't an e-thing, do you think she'll have the effrontery to stand in the midst of true beauty queens? People who look like lanicky are the type that served us drinks and swept the floor when I contested and won 1st runner twice in 5 pagents hunie, 5 pageants! This is a shame dear, all i see is a group of people trying to force their friend on nairalanders. Simple.
is something wrong with you upstars?or is you out of your mind?what do you mean by lanicky is not beautiful?how many humans can you create?you opened this account to downgrade a contestant because she pose a threat to your team.lol,you haven't seen anything yet,we vote for brain,grace,wit and loyalty not some rude,arrogant brats,so my dear,you are wasting your damm time,maybe if you can channel this energy into soliciting for voters. Idiotic moronic dimwitted fvcktard..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

sweety, please activate your "IGNORE" button...

Darling He is a Marketing opportunity for my Queen so why would I ignore him when Lanicky wouldn't ignore him.

We welcome all attention including the negative because We turn Coal into Diamonds it's just an opportunity to show off our Queen.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2016
nubian999:

Sorry, It's called Nairaland contest. Show me Beauty Pageant in the title? Show me external Beauty in the title. We don't discriminate here based on superficial stuff like make up! Because if it was a beauty Pageant make up is not beauty. Don't be fooled by insta filters and make up hun! follow your heart and vote Lanicky
And it doesn't say anything about brilliance in the title,doesn't mean we should vote for a bimbo either.

NL needs....*scratch that* NL DESERVES the complete package- beauty,both within and without.
So do not downplay a candidate's shortcomings for cheap publicity....we're not blind.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by midehi2(f): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:

Truth be told this is the dumbest thing I've read this year! I can't believe I read this to the end! My dear, any contest tagged "MISS" is a beauty contest and lanicky does not fit the bill. Let's be honest, if this wasn't an e-thing, do you think she'll have the effrontery to stand in the midst of true beauty queens? People who look like lanicky are the type that served us drinks and swept the floor when I contested and won 1st runner twice in 5 pagents hunie, 5 pageants! This is a shame dear, all i see is a group of people trying to force their friend on nairalanders. Simple.
stop discriminating someone, if your fake/pride claim is right, why did you not contest here...and why did you stoop so low to create another moniker today just to hate, if you dont want to vote for her, find another who you feel is more beautiful than her and stop this childish character
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Just imagine how youths of today waste their lives trying to asslick one ugly girl. It won't stop me from being honest. I opened the links the mod provided an viewed their pix, everyone of them but when I saw lanicky I was wondering what she's doing there in the first place but you jobless people have confirmed it to me say na Una dey deceive am! Kikikikikikikiki!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Laveda:

You rock girl cheesy

What's Good Trouble grin grin grin

My cute lil side chick kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by gbens2000(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Good morning dis morning everyone,I want to announce that there is only one contestant https://www.nairaland.com/ladyjul and others,still only one cuz she and only she deserves the crown,pretty,intelligent,jovial,elegance.she has much more to offer u can check her out she is our choice.team LADYJUL all the way.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by demiladegold(f): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
u do realise that woman was convicted for murder right? abi that's ur own definition of fierce and beautiful now.

I didn't know... I just liked her face but now that I know Im dropping her
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by youngdanee(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2016
Dennygirl:
is something wrong with you upstars?or is you out of your mind?what do you mean by lanicky is not beautiful?how many humans can you create?you opened this account to downgrade a contestant because she pose a threat to your team.lol,you haven't seen anything yet,we vote for brain,grace,wit and loyalty not some rude,arrogant brats,so my dear,you are wasting your damm time,maybe if you can channel this energy into soliciting for voters. Idiotic moronic dimwitted fvcktard..
the person behind that moniker, is mim zy!

she's afraid of defeat

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2016
midehi2:

stop discriminating someone, if your fake/pride claim is right, why did you not contest here...and why did you stoop so low to create another moniker today just to hate, if you dont want to vote for her, find another who you feel is more beautiful than her and stop this childish character

My dear, its not a crime. I only asked a question and your friend replied me saying that am not important. Its my opinion. This is a beauty contest not RAG DAY
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheSociopath(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, no no no, I didn't do that to you...I'm not that wicked na

Are you sure you didn't? I thought you did sad

Monalisa, you and I in two years time

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2016
youngdanee:
she's afraid of defeat
Have you blamed Mîmzy today,my brother?

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Dennygirl: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2016
youngdanee:

she's afraid of defeat
i don't care and i don't wanna know,no matter how much the Egyptians tried,the isrealites still got to the promise land,so you see?Lanicky is our ordained queen,she is pretty,loyal,respectful,accomodating,jovial,intelligent and compassionate,what more do we ask for?

Lanicky is the chosen onecheesycheesycheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Laveda(f): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2016
nubian999:

What's Good Trouble grin grin grin

My cute lil side chick kiss kiss kiss

cheesy Just here watching you grin
These people are trying to bring our Queen down sad
But she's so winning this cool
Ignore already...

How you Darling kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Yes.
swiri!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by midehi2(f): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2016
nubian999:

Love of my life grin grin grin grin I've been in rehab for social media addiction undecided
i missed you jare, even on the other side cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Dennygirl:

** Two gun salute***

Booop Booop Boop!

#Gunshot ina de Air.....

Lanicky darling your crowd awaits you! Topaz Keep that Crown Warm because a Sister that is worthy is on Her way to collect it wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by demiladegold(f): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:

You are pretty darling, wish you luck! smiley
Thanks
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2016
demiladegold:

I didn't know... I just liked her face but now that I know Im dropping her

Do it quick... before it becomes your own fall. Remember mimzy and her story fiasco yesterday...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by postmann: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:

Once a queen always a queen. And you have spoken as a true queen. Bold yet gentle. You're like an unwanted guest with a radiance no door man can resist.

I really wanna buy you a drink
wink cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Dennygirl: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:
Just imagine how youths of today waste their lives trying to asslick one ugly girl. It won't stop me from being honest. I opened the links the mod provided an viewed their pix, everyone of them but when I saw lanicky I was wondering what she's doing there in the first place but you jobless people have confirmed it to me say na Una dey deceive am! Kikikikikikikiki!!!!!! grin
you are a loser,you too get mouth to call person jobless even after creating a new moniker to downgrade your superior.

That girl you just call ugly is way ahead of you and the sooner you come to term with the fact that she is gonna be your queen the better. Moronic imbecil.e

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by youngdanee(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Have you blamed Mîmzy today,my brother?
team lanicky! team REFINER
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2016
Okay let me get something straight, one can't criticise constructively? Is this what you people have reduced nairaland into?

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.