Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (477977 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Donlino(m): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2016
With the way things are going.....this will probably be the last Miss NL.....so much hatred flying around....so disgusting....everything about females is always chaos.

can we just skip to Mr NL already!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2016
K
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2016
Dennygirl:
upload your pix let see if the dogs will look at you twice.
no chill grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Dennygirl:
is something wrong with you upstars?or is you out of your mind?what do you mean by lanicky is not beautiful?how many humans can you create?you opened this account to downgrade a contestant because she pose a threat to your team.lol,you haven't seen anything yet,we vote for brain,grace,wit and loyalty not some rude,arrogant brats so my dear,you are wasting your damm time,maybe if you can channel this energy into soliciting for voters. Idiotic moronic dimwitted fvcktard..

Touchè.
Lanicky is winning this shït. It has been preordained by Oduduwa himself.

#LanickyForMissNairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Donlino(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2016
MRNipples:
Uve not seen anything i swear, just wait for 9/11 on the knight team when the tourny start proper. do u know a lady in d knight team has a sex tape which she is unaware of? mr man i rather prefare u let dis contest go peaceful and stop the disses before traffic crashes nairaland server due to unbelievable revealed secrets.

All this because of Miss NL and 50k?......smh...i thought this was supposed to be for fun.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by RasheedUmar: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2016
MRNipples:
Uve not seen anything i swear, just wait for 9/11 on the knight team when the tourny start proper. do u know a lady in d knight team has a sex tape which she is unaware of? mr man i rather prefare u let dis contest go peaceful and stop the disses before traffic crashes nairaland server due to unbelievable revealed secrets.
Does that change the facts that Laveda is a scarecrow and Lanicky has big lips
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2016
youngdanee:
[i] stop jumping from one moniker to another, cause we know who u are!
[b]
oya expose am cheesy angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Dennygirl: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Jarizod:
no chill grin
are you team lanicky?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Benoy: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:

Imagine o simply because I decided to say what everyone silently have in their hearts, I have become a bad person. The girl is butter faced and not fit to be contesting, I mean.. Who screens these ladies? Nairaland has more creamy chics than this naw? Check am out smiley sad

Jade, is that you undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Dennygirl: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Touchè. Lanicky is winning this shït. It has been preordained by Oduduwa himself.
#LanickyForMissNairaland.
oooy baby i love you.

Coma gimme a hugcheesycheesy

teamlanicky or no one else,i trust you michealcheesycheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2016
Lol, love me or hate me I go still talk true, my opinions cannot be trampled upon o. Me seff I might just contest or support a winning contestant. I wonder what these people will do when other nairalander refuse to vote their candidate. Will you mob all nairalanders like u mobbed me? Diaris god o tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by postmann: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:

Awwwwwwwwww.... Who are you! Okay I'll get back to you at my close of work then.

I'm just a man taken by your aura.
Lend me your heart for it is golden and fearless
Bring your presence nigh
And feed my curiosity.
You live in my head now
I travel in bewilderment
Imaging your firm hands and strong thighs
A warrioress yet a queen.
Your bow is strong
Your arrows splint the hearts of your enemies.
A cold laugh springs from your lips
As they are frozen in horror.
What is the shade of the brown in your eyes?
Coffee-dark or chocolate brown?
A table and two glasses
Our voice be our company
Our eyes locked in a curious embrace.
A drink of your choice.

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Monalisa185(f): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2016
adeh39:

I guess you're beautiful, smart, intelligent and classy?

Why don't you just join the contestants, I will nominate you if you want and if possible campaign for you? wink

you are wicked, you are asking a troll to contest? it cannot contest... it has a very very low self esteem... why do you think it created a new account? it is because it is a coward!!

and do you know the funniest part? the troll is not even intelligent, it created a new moniker now now and started using it immediately, how do you expect such an unintelligent troll to answer the Q &A part? fear GOD o!
gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2016
Donlino:

All this because of Miss NL and 50k?......smh...i thought this was supposed to be for fun.
LOL broda its gonna be fun, heaven knows i will neva show d video. i aint that heartless. im too kind to have d heart to upload d video. just trying to scare him off.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2016
Donlino:

So did I. The rivalry is supposed to be healthy.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Does that change the facts that Laveda is a scarecrow and Lanicky has big lips

No it doesn't, can you please SWERVE now? undecided

THANKS undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Does that change the facts that Laved is a scarecrow and Lanick has big lips
dnt worry just give me one week to finish you off.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2016
RasheedUmar:
The whole Lanicky team looks like a joke to me. This is supposed to be a beauty contest na. Ironically, the team forerunner, Laveda, happens to be a scarecrow. undecided

True. Laveda is ugly in many ways
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

you are wicked, you are asking a troll to contest? it cannot contest... it has a very very low self esteem... why do you think it created a new account? it is because it is a coward!!!gringrin

grin grin grin

You never can tell ooo, she might contest grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Your signature got me laughing out loud and my aunt was like, kilode?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Donlino(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

This far from healthy......I wont be suprised if the sponsors withdraw their support.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2016
nitwitfabian:

True. is ugly in many ways
u again
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2016
What i hate the most about this is the fact that Miss Nairaland contest is nolonger Missnairaland contest. It has become a war between gangs. This is ugly
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ogorwyne(f): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2016
This Miss NL thing is almost turning into war na wa o. Pls make una try remember say na for fun o, we are losing that part already. The hate is actually more real than the contest itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Donlino(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2016
MRNipples:
LOL broda its gonna be fun, heaven knows i will neva show d video. i aint that heartless. im too kind to have d heart to upload d video. just trying to scare him off.

last year's rivalry between Tophaz and Twaci was better.....Sandra's campaign team went this cyber bully way and they lost.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2016
postmann:

I'm just a man taken by your aura. Lend me your heart for it is golden and fearless Bring your presence nigh And feed my curiosity. You live in my head now I travel in bewilderment Imaging your firm hands and strong thighs A warrioress yet a queen. Your bow is strong Your arrows splint the hearts of your enemies. A cold laugh springs from your lips As they are frozen in horror. What is the shade of the brown in your eyes? Coffee-dark or chocolate brown? A table and two glasses Our voice be our company Our eyes locked in a curious embrace. A drink of your choice.
you nearly made tears drop form my eyes, I'm DM'ing you righ away! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2016
Donlino:

This far from healthy......I wont be suprised if the sponsors withdraw their support.

I pray they would. Ive noticed that true winners emerge when theres no gratification/reward.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Donlino:

last year's rivalry between Tophaz and Twaci was better.....Sandra's campaign team went this cyber bully way and they lost.

Good times. I remember that. Way way better than this tho.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:

My dear, its not a crime. I only asked a question and your friend replied me saying that am not important. Its my opinion. This is a beauty contest not RAG DAY
no offense bruh buh u are acting senseless and stvpidly..

I don't mean this as an offense oo,not all,I sincerely mean it bruh lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2016
Donlino:

EXACTLY just as the knight group is doing now.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2016
MRNipples:
u again

Yes. Me again. I didnt mean to hurt. Its d truth.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2016
Chei! Gabadaya don suffer! cheesy I wish this was reality tho.. Because on a regular day, these "hand-maidens" quoting me everywhere won't even dare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.