Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (479105 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Benoy: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2016
nitwitfabian:
What i hate the most about this is the fact that Miss Nairaland contest is nolonger Missnairaland contest. It has become a war between gangs. This is ugly

GBAM
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 21, 2016
Dennygirl:
are you team lanicky?
yah babes..#TeamLanicky it is kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by queencalipso(f): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2016
lol

miss Nairaland beauty contest is turning to miss Nairaland verbal war contest, all for what? I thought the contest was for fun.

well maybe the contestant with the highest verbal warriors will take the crown.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Yes. Me again. I didnt mean to hurt. Its d truth.
hav u replied esthar's pm?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2016
Donlino:

This far from healthy......I wont be suprised if the sponsors withdraw their support.

It was a pratfall on the part of the host and co-hosts. By extending the nomination process beyond three days made the thread open to little pockets of unrelated conversations and vitriol.
They should have stuck with three days max then implore a Mod to lock up the thread. Things go from calm to cuckoo in the span of a few heartbeats in this section.

Dennygirl:
oooy baby i love you.
Coma gimme a hugcheesycheesy

teamlanicky or no one else,i trust you michealcheesycheesy

I can't give you a hug because I don't know who you are cheesy. How did you even know my name? Is this an alternate or have I finally hit the saturated mark of notoriety on this forum? shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Donlino(m): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2016
nitwitfabian:

I pray they would. Ive noticed that true winners emerge when theres no gratification/reward.

Just look at the way that so called lady came and started Attcking a contestant.....out of 8 contestants, you pick out one to attack.....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2016
MRNipples:
hav u replied esthar's pm?

Nevah! That way, she will boast that I replied her eventually. I dnt go back on ma wordz. Besides, I have nothing to say to her in secret.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2016
Dennygirl:
hehehehe,it obvious they don't know slanderering does not sell anymore,twaci was more popular than t yet tz won not because she is more beautiful than the rest but because she have a working and calculative brain coupled with grace and wit,same thing our very own lanicky posses,we don't need facial beauty for those things fade with time,we need a REAL queen and that my dear is lanickycheesycheesycheesy

very true

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Donlino(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

It was a pratfall on the part of the host and co-hosts. By extending the nomination process beyond three days made the thread open to little pockets of unrelated conversations and vitriol.
They should have stuck with three days max then implore a Mod to lock up the thread. Things go from calm to cuckoo in the span of a few heartbeats in this section.

Its Sickening and Disgusting
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by lordthree(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2016
[size=15pt]why are Romancelanders so fudging childish [/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Donlino(m): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2016
MRNipples:
EXACTLY just as the knight group is doing now.

They all have to turn it down a notch.....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by RasheedUmar: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2016
adeh39:

No it doesn't, can you please SWERVE now? undecided

THANKS undecided
Was I referring to you? Overused toothpick! undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by lordthree(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Overused toothpick grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2016
RasheedUmar:

IS THAT ALL? undecided

Bring it on BOY undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2016
Donlino:

Just look at the way that so called lady came and started Attcking a contestant.....out of 8 contestants, you pick out one to attack.....

Then tried to divert attention to another contestant by complimenting her so ppl would think she belonged to that team, and there would be a clash between d two camps. so stupid
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by demiladegold(f): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Do it quick... before it becomes your own fall. Remember mimzy and her story fiasco yesterday...

Done that

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Nevah! That way, she will boast that I replied her eventually. I dnt go back on ma wordz. Besides, I have nothing to say to her in secret.
will u reply mine?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by joseph1832(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:

Imagine o simply because I decided to say what everyone silently have in their hearts, I have become a bad person. The girl is butter faced and not fit to be contesting, I mean.. Who screens these ladies? Nairaland has more creamy chics than this naw? Check am out smiley sad
If you feel this way, then my all means, humor us and contest, or, are you not a pretty chick?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2016
Dennygirl:
hehehehe,it obvious they don't know slanderering does not sell anymore,twaci was more popular than tophaz yet tophaz won not because she is more beautiful than the rest but because she have a working and calculative brain coupled with grace and wit,same thing our very own lanicky posses,we don't need facial beauty for those things fade with time,we need a REAL queen and that my dear is lanickycheesycheesycheesy

Grace attracts grace doesn't it? But in your case its "ugliness" that you share in comon with your lanicky. I've been looking at all your dp's, I even looked at the dp of laveda when someone said she is one of your supporters and then came to a conclusion that the UGLY people wants ta take over nairaland. Feel free since you don't have a life.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2016
MRNipples:
will u reply mine?

Nope.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Donlino(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Then tried to divert attention to another contestant by complimenting her so ppl would think she belonged to that team, and there would be a clash between d two camps. so stupid

..and she doesnt even have the guts to show her real picture let alone contest.......sometimes,people should look beyond NL..you cant just come online and provoke people....you are not as anonymous as you think..they might keep quiet but trust me, some will take it up really seriously offline and might end up hurting you for real...I am talking from experience.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Touchè.
Lanicky is winning this shït. It has been preordained by Oduduwa himself.

#LanickyForMissNairaland.
u get sense grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:

Grace attracts grace doesn't it? But in your case its "ugliness" that you share in comon with your lanicky. I've been looking at all your dp's, I even looked at the dp of laveda when someone said she is one of your supporters and then came to a conclusion that the UGLY people wants ta take over nairaland. Feel free since you don't have a life.

look huz talking...Shut up. U should av left here already or created another account. With everything u have said today... u are uglier than all of dem put together. Wheres ur grace?
Donlino:

All this because of Miss NL and 50k?......smh...i thought this was supposed to be for fun.
I wonder lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by joseph1832(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2016
nubian999:

We'll see you at the finishing line Legend. We know it's your dickson that talks for you so we don't blame you. tongue tongue tongue

The difference is Lanicky has Big guns behind her,

Intellects, lovers, respected members grin grin grin now that alone should speak volumes!!

Lanicky is the People's Princess and you know how the world loved Diana well Lanicky is on the right path cool cool cool cool

P.s The finales will be held at a swimming pool so tell your "Queen" make up na wash!! grin grin grin grin
Pardon me ma'am, I'm very much interested in knowing who this big guns are? The intellects also tickle my fancy, kindly indulge me in letting me know their monikers...

Thank you.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Nope.
and why is that?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2016
Donlino:

..and she doesnt even have the guts to show her real picture let alone contest.......sometimes,people should look beyond NL..you cant just come online and provoke people....you are not as anonymous as you think..they might keep quiet but trust me, some will take it up really seriously offline and might end up hurting you for real...I am talking from experience.

Someone should tell her o. I mean blessed by anonymity, I could also boast I am the queen of england. Shes just one bitter contestant I tell ya
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by postmann: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2016
[b]For the few ladies and gentlemen here present; While I wish to issue this brief statement, it is my no means binding to your beliefs and judgments. You're all free to resort to any means necessary to bring your respective nominees the much coveted crown of MISS NL.

But let this goes for the record, that the woman (Mimzy)whom I happen to support is a charming soul who is here to make friends and have fun. This contest is not a do or die matter for her. And she'll never sink as low as to witch hunt or slander anyone. If before this contest she has offended anyone, I oblige he or she to come forth and make a statement to that effect.

But to start casting aspersions and slandering just to mar her fame and reputation is unsportsmanly. If you think she's ugly and brainless, then you're free to say so, for every beauty contestant must come under such judgments. But going personal and malicious and fabricating all manner of fables against her take the compaign into a bad precept. And we truly don't want that.

Let the campaign be civil and decent. It's only a beauty contest, a virtual one for that matter.
Thanks for your attention. [/b]

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by queencalipso(f): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2016
Gabadaya:

hmmmm!! u must be a male with a fake moniker

so u created this new moniker simply to attack people. OK continue.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dharay99: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2016
lordthree:
[size=15pt]why are Romancelanders so fudging childish [/size]
ah no know o0.
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by youngdanee(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Jarizod:
oya expose am cheesy angry
not now, cause their is time for everything!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2016
postmann:
[b]For the few ladies and gentlemen here present; While I wish to issue this brief statement, it is my no means binding to your beliefs and judgments. You're all free to resort to any means necessary to bring your respective nominees the much coveted crown of MISS NL.

But let this goes for the record, that the woman (Mimzy)whom I happen to support is a charming soul who is here to make friends and have fun. This contest is not a do or die matter for her. And she'll never sink as low as to witch hunt or slander anyone. If before this contest she has offended anyone, I oblige he or she to come forth and make a statement to that effect.

But to start casting aspersions and slandering just to mar her fame and reputation is unsportsmanly. If you think she's ugly and brainless, then you're free to say so, for every beauty contestant must come under such judgments. But going personal and malicious and fabricating all manner of fables take the compaign into a bad precept. And we truly don't want that.

Let the campaign be civil and decent. It's only a beauty contest, a virtual one for that matter.
Thanks for your attention. [/b]

So... in other words, this is specifically a campaign about mimzy? Contunu.

Sigh. This thread shd be closed already

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.