Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (479283 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin agbero forming boss alert grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

fellowship:
FORGET IT BRO. I KNOW U NOT AND I DNT WANT TO KNOW U. BUT BELIEVE ME M.IMZY WILL NOT GET PASS D FIRST ROUND, EXCEPT IF U GUYS CAN USE UR ALTERNATES TO OVERSHADOW THE WHOLE MONIKERS OF ROMANCELANDERS WHEN THEY TEAM UP TOGETHER TO DNT GIVE MI.MZY A SINGLE VOTE AND VOTE LANIC.KY,IV.YY AND D REST CONTESTANTS TO D FINAL STAGE. HAVE U HEARD ABOUT REVOLUTION, MASS RIOT. DAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

Lsofdk:

smart analysis from one who knows not what business to do with #100m. i won't reply you again, so don't bother
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by saintfellow(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2016
Lsofdk:

smart analysis from one who knows not what business to do with #100m. i won't reply you again, so don't bother
ok like i said i dnt want to know u. my 100m is non of ur bussiness. goodbye. just watch and learn. go have a cup of lemonade.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by hresso: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yes ooo, we dey cult.. The Kind cult when Otedola and Dangote join grin

Sai mimzy!! I LOVE YOU!!

Funny guy.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by saintfellow(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2016
ITS high time i put some people in their place. anyways kramfonos aka thesonofmark, im not here to insult u. but guy send ur details to me and let me offer you a job in my company in Abuja. thank u as u do that. d ball is in ur court.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

One behalf of Team _MIMZY, we thank you ma'am.

We believe that Mimzy's sterling qualities would pull her through. We all believe in touching you - as an individual - on a personal level 'cause the best campaign isn't the one of propaganda to blame but where the candidate connects to everyone.

With time, even her critics would be won over 'cause she believe who she's interacting with and who is getting to know her is HER CAMPAIGN MANAGER.

#TeamMimzy #TeamBrainy #TeamBeauty #TeamCultured

Wow. . . . If she has all this embodiment in real life then I will throw in support for her when my other username is unbanned .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by saintfellow(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:
grin grin grin grin grin grin agbero forming boss alert grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

K
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Lsofdk(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2016
dare2differ:
It seems like oh want me to campaign for her. Just say do!

Ermmmmm....I am curious o. What would happen if I decided to campaign whether or not they want me back. Can they ask me to be banned? What will you do about it?

you forgot the last statement.
I'm the sun, you're the earth, how about that for an example to explain wit distance
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2016
Rice and beans.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Lol!
Okay Na.

Let's wait and see
Lsofdk:

you forgot the last statement.
I'm the sun, you're the earth, how about that for an example to explain wit distance

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2016
dare2differ:
Great argument but:

You will finish this offline and I finish this online. I am not a coward. I will apologise publicly if I was wrong.

I knew it. She is too important to be dragged here and there! That was your plan all along. You knew that no reasonable person would do that. And I wouldn't do it!

Henceforth, communicate with me through email. I am done with your ass!

I already replied your ignorant self in the email and I told you when you eventual name her, I'll come here and ask her to clarify all this nonsense.

I even wonder why she's not the one saying I was chasing her and asking her for nudes, why are you the one accusing me? Can't she come out and accuse me outrightly? O yeah she doesn't want her whatever name on Nairaland smeared that's why she sent you, her house girl to do it for her right?

Name her and be cleanse from your sins once and for all... And know that whatever you say, will be catalogue and it will be expose when her moniker is mentioned.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2016
dare2differ:
Why are you quoting me when you are have yet to answer my question?

I have already addressed the issue. It is left for him to follow through if he really wants to know.

your question deserves no response.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Lsofdk(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2016
#trendmimzy #flymimzyairways #mimzyconnect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2016
Good bye sir
JoeBlocks:
I already replied your ignorant self in the email and I told you when you eventual name her, I'll come here and ask her to clarify all this nonsense.

I even wonder why she's not the one saying I was chasing her and asking her for nudes, why are you the one accusing me? Can't she come out and accuse me outrightly? O yeah she doesn't want her whatever name on Nairaland smeared that's why she sent you, her house girl to do it for her right?

Name her and be cleanse from your sins once and for all... And know that whatever you say, will be catalogue and it will be expose when her moniker is mentioned.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by HurricaneMIMZY: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sai mimzy!! I LOVE YOU!!

Buhari had a cult following during pre-, ante- and post-elections.

Mandela had and still has a cult following.

Messi has a cult following.

Ronaldo has a cult following.

Beyonce has a cult following - they are called "The Beehive".

Mimzy must be doing something right 'cause she has a cult following too! She appeals to the crowd!

If this were a rally, everyone would be chanting, "Sai Mimzy" thoroughly.

ALL HAIL MIMZY! MIZZY2016!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by HurricaneMIMZY: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sai mimzy!! I LOVE YOU!!

Mimzy must be doing something right 'cause she has a cult following too! She appeals to the crowd!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
dare2differ:
Good bye sir
Shove it!!!!. And look who is calling me a coward?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Shove it!!!!. And look who is calling me a coward?

Shove it where?
In her yansh or toto shocked

Yeeepa!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by RebelliousDark: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Nice one, Rebel.

Thank you mommy. . . .i didn't know you had a shindy towards rap. . . . . i thought you would be more interested in the likes of Shina Peters, Ebenezer Obey and co. grin cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by HurricaneMIMZY: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

Wow. . . . If she has all this embodiment in real life then I will throw in support for her when my other username is unbanned .

Alright ma.

You want to see her alluring beauty? Here: www.nairaland.com/Mimzy

You want to see her wiful and intelligent replies? Here: www.nairaland.com/Mimzy/posts

The value of diamond is obvious, ma'am. Join the team. Mimzy2016!

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2016
lanicky:

Beeni sir..I want make you vote grin

#TeamLanicky#

okay okay.. you just won yourself a great loyalist.... let me know when voting starts.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by lanicky(f): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2016
kinglee1:

okay okay.. you just won yourself a great loyalist.... let me know when voting starts.

Thank you sir. I shall do that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Alright ma.

You want to see her alluring beauty? Here: www.nairaland.com/Mimzy

You want to see her wiful and intelligent replies? Here: www.nairaland.com/Mimzy/posts

The value of diamond is obvious, ma'am. Join the team. Mimzy2016!

Quite brilliant. . . . How can I join in the campaign?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

This is too funny. . . . You're a great politician sir.lol
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TOMTOM15(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sai mimzy!! I LOVE YOU!!
epic grin grin Am i the only one that is crushing on this mimzy of a girl

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by fairlyusedpant: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

you can join the campaign by typing i vote for REFINER.... One prado jeep for each of your votes
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2016
Dongata:

Shove it where? In her yansh or toto shocked

Yeeepa!!!
Shebi prick fit enta the 2? Lmfao. tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
kinglee1:

No offense, but I don't think you'll be eligible to vote. You have less that 100 post since you registered.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by HurricaneMIMZY: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

Yes! This is the simple part.

Since everyone is Mimzy's campaign manager, you are one now. Preach the message.

Her name is easy as it rolls off your tongue smoothly.

Just type
"Vote Mimzy as Miss Nairaland 2016" in your signature.

Canvass for support with your pals and acquaintances on Nairaland. Preach the gospel of MIMZY to everyone.

Thank you in advance, ma'am. smiley

Mimzy2016!

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Lsofdk(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2016
where my co djs at
dj smellymouth dj iamlegend1
this song is dedicated to our fans out there
…………
mimzyfans eh
Don’t forget eh
That i have promised una mimzy will win Miss NL
Oya make we bet
Una no go regret
Na teammimzy go dey work the work oh , una no go sweat
Oya i suggest make una have a rest
while we serve moet
before the campaign go start
And una no go enter molue again na mimzyjet duro na
#flymimzyairways #trendmimzy

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2016
If you see my mama /Hosannah/

Tell am say oo/ Hosannah/

I dey with mimzy/Hosannah

I nor get problem!!!

SaiMimzy!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2016
Though shall not buy votes cheesy grin grin

fairlyusedpant:

you can join the campaign by typing i vote for REFINARY.... One prado jeep for each of your votes
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Yes! This is the simple part.

Since everyone is Mimzy's campaign manager, you are one now. Preach the message.

Her name is easy as it rolls off your tongue smoothly.

Just type
"Vote Mimzy as Miss Nairaland 2016" in your signature.

Canvass for support with your pals and acquaintances on Nairaland. Preach the gospel of MIMZY to everyone.

Thank you in advance, ma'am. smiley

Mimzy2016!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.