Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (481222 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Much as i have tried not to affiliate myself with any of the team. You guys (#TEAMMIMZY) have continued to wow me with your concepts
Mimzy you have the best campaign team that i have seen so far .
You guys should keep it up.
May the best contestant win FREE AND FAIR wink wink wink

Smellymouth:
If you see my mama /Hosannah/

Tell am say oo/ Hosannah/

I dey with mimzy/Hosannah

I nor get problem!!!

SaiMimzy!!!

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2016
Bro shey na CANDY CRUSH abi TOMTOMCRUSH grin grin grin

I swear the girl set die cheesy

TOMTOM15:
epic grin grin Am i the only one that is crushing on this mimzy of a girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

She has been MIA , is she still in?
I'm still in oo. Just been really busy with school work smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
No offense, but I don't think you'll be eligible to vote. You have less that 100 post since you registered.

so I must have more than 100posts. nawa oo lool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2016
MissGdope:

I'm still in oo. Just been really busy with school work smiley

Sweetie, please you need to intensify efforts o. look at others, btw do you have a campaign team/manager?
I wish you the best in all your endeavours.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Armanee: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Yes! This is the simple part.

Since everyone is Mimzy's campaign manager, you are one now. Preach the message.

Her name is easy as it rolls off your tongue smoothly.

Just type
"Vote Mimzy as Miss Nairaland 2016" in your signature.

Canvass for support with your pals and acquaintances on Nairaland. Preach the gospel of MIMZY to everyone.

Thank you in advance, ma'am. smiley

Mimzy2016!

I'll be doing same. Mimzy's campaign team have a really good sense of humour.. The memes are so funny! cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2016
Armanee:

I'll be doing same. Mimzy's campaign team have a really good sense of humour.. The memes are so funny! cheesy

thank you so much . i really appreciate your kind gesture

#TRENDMIMZY wink wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Yes! This is the simple part.

Since everyone is Mimzy's campaign manager, you are one now. Preach the message.

Her name is easy as it rolls off your tongue smoothly.

Just type
"Vote Mimzy as Miss Nairaland 2016" in your signature.

Canvass for support with your pals and acquaintances on Nairaland. Preach the gospel of MIMZY to everyone.

Thank you in advance, ma'am. smiley

Mimzy2016!

Like this? I don't know how to put the special effects.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

Sweetie, please you need to intensify efforts o. look at others, btw do you have a campaign team/manager?
I wish you the best in all your endeavours.
Yea I have a campaign manager and a team. I'll try my best to put in more effort
smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Armanee: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2016
mimzy:

thank you so much . i really appreciate your kind gesture

#TRENDMIMZY wink wink wink wink wink

Anytime. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank you sir.

But you are welcome to pitch your tent with #TeamMimzy, i assure you that you will not be disappointed.
wink

WhatYaSay wink join the winning team #TrendMimzy cheesy

TreasurePhoenix:
Bro shey na CANDY CRUSH abi TOMTOMCRUSH grin grin grin

I swear the girl set die cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

Much as i have tried not to affiliate myself with any of the team. You guys (#TEAMMIMZY) have continued to wow me with your concepts

We really appreciate youuuuuu. thank you

#TrendMimzy wink

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2016
TOMTOM15:
epic grin grin Am i the only one that is crushing on this mimzy of a girl

Lolz. don't get crushed by the frenzy oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am sure you know it is still #TEAMMIMZY wink wink wink wink wink

You are appreciated wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by HurricaneMIMZY: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

Like this? I don't know how to put the special effects.
Just emboldened it and it would be perfect, ma.
Yes!
Yes!
Yes! cheesy
VoteMimzyAsMissNairaland2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by fretfingers: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

so, what are you waiting for? you don't want to be verified... cheesy

perhaps she needs a lil push from you... why not use ur female convo proweress(u knw how u girls do it) to get her in wink I bet she'd give a lot of em girls in this contest a run for their money grin

What say u?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by HurricaneMIMZY: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2016
Armanee:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3610920_mimz_jpegc78e8fcc5d9aa6b2c28402fabd2db5e9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3610957_12myfs_gifee78504529bf71546867873814bba544

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3610885_mimm_jpega2f9bee97e0c2e02ef6a1df51c7898e0

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! cheesy

You have become Mimzy's campaign manager now. Everyone is her campaign manager. Mimzy is not an elitist. She loves everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2016
fellowship:
ITS high time i put some people in their place. anyways kramfonos aka thesonofmark, im not here to insult u. but guy send ur details to me and let me offer you a job in my company in Abuja. thank u as u do that. d ball is in ur court.
fellowship mk I send u my details na. Whch job be dat? wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3610920_mimz_jpegc78e8fcc5d9aa6b2c28402fabd2db5e9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3610957_12myfs_gifee78504529bf71546867873814bba544

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3610885_mimm_jpega2f9bee97e0c2e02ef6a1df51c7898e0

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! cheesy

You have become Mimzy's campaign manager now. Everyone is her campaign manager. Mimzy is not an elitist. She loves everyone.

come na only one picture mimzy get? Abi she nor dey photogenic? Same pics i'v been seeing allover. Phew
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

you can join the campaign by typing i vote for REFINER.... One prado jeep for each of your votes

One prado? You will dash me 14million so your candidate can win 50k? Lol! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2016
Boboyekini
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

Treasure, initially I planned staying away from the campaigns and contest but I was amazed at the level of maturity mimzy has displayed ever since I started following her on NL.

The truth is, mimzy didn't come to me, I graciously, happily and gladly joined the winning train.

Mimzy, I am your biggest fan! And I will support you till the the very end.

I implore all my fans to join the Trendmimzy# movement
Mimzy, I see ya!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by HaneefahRN(f): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2016
angry
RebelliousDark:

Thank you mommy. . . .i didn't know you had a shindy towards rap. . . . . i thought you would be more interested in the likes of Shina Peters, Ebenezer Obey and co. grin cheesy

Rebel if I catch you ehn, who is your mommy? Shina Peters ko, Barrister ni. grin
So when are you rapping for me? I don't mind that your croaky voice tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ivyy(f): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2016
EzePromoe:
Beautiful Ivyy and Diasyluv, you girls will really give a big competition to the famous ones. kiss

My name is High Chief Eze Oyoyoumuagbogho Promoe and I just want to make #mysticsense
kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by HurricaneMIMZY: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2016
donbenedict:
come na only one picture mimzy get? Abi she nor dey photogenic? Same pics i'v been seeing allover. Phew

She has a billion pictures, sir. Everyone would see them when the time is right.

We are glad you've been monitoring Mimzy. Please sir, tell your friends to tell their friends to keep their eyes focused on Mimzy...and their votes too.

Thanks for giving her your undivided attention, sir. You wouldn't regret a vote for her too.

WE ARE GRATEFUL. smiley #TrendMimzy2016

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

She has a billion pictures, sir. Everyone would see them when the time is right.

We are glad you've been monitoring Mimzy. Please sir, tell your friends to tell their friends to keep their eyes focuses on Mimzy...and their votes too.

Thanks for giving her your undivided attention, sir. You wouldn't regret a vote for her too.

WE ARE GRATEFUL. smiley #TrendMimzy2016

hahahahahaha... the race ain't for the swift bro...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2016
All these newly registered monikers that are campaigning for mimzy... even person wey just register today today, dey update Sai mimzy.. grin cheesy

Lwkmd.. dygeasy, pls dnt forget to re-iterate these minions on the rules for voting.. wink

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2016
N1one:
Boboyekini
Oluwabukato is that you? cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by HurricaneMIMZY: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2016
donbenedict:
hahahahahaha... the race ain't for the swift bro...
Yes sir! That's why Mimzy is taking her time to reach everyone with all her feminine grace. smiley

Become her campaign manager, sir. Everyone is her campaign manager.

#TrendMimzy2016

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2016
BoboYekini:
Oluwabukato is that you? cheesy

Padi mi.. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by AbdulHaram(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!! I'm not happy! Who's the most beautiful contestant? Answer me now before I bomb this place!!! angry angry angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Yes sir! That's why Mimzy is taking her time to reach everyone with all her feminine grace. smiley

Become her campaign manager, sir. Everyone is her campaign manager.

#TrendMimzy2016

sorry no contestant can take away my heart from teamdemiladegold.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2016
N1one:

Padi mi.. cheesy
Eje mi. Trust you to always be where the fine girl at. grin You got this right? Ivyy na babe oo. Washboard belly and big hair, whew.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.