Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (481270 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Braintouch(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2016
BoboYekini:
But Mimizy is married, or at least a baby mama. :/ Isn't that grounds for disqualification?

https://www.nairaland.com/2963943/urgent-pls-need-affordable-creche

Sorry if I'm raining on ya parade @Creami_sh cheesy
Idiot! Olajumoke is married with two kids. I'm sure you don't know her.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by danbrowndmf(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2016
PinkBarbie:
The time. Plus I'm not that pretty. embarassed
sharap joor.cheesy & who told u,u are not that pretty? U just dy find talk.

& why are u looking like a virgin in ur profile picture grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Synnzu(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Monalisa185:

sir, this is MISS NAIRALAND, not MISS ROMANCELAND...if it was termed MISS NAIRALAND, then adequate provision must have been made to accommodate contestants from all the sections..

awareness needs to be created on the forum as a whole, not just on a particular section.

#peace

Udo! cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by djeezy(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2016
BumBae:

Cant u crop it , sure they have apps dat do that .
Lemme see if there are any apps.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ireneony(f): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
[b]MY OBSERVATION;

1. The way these nominations keep revolving around 2 to 3 people, this contest is not going to be interesting, considering the fact that some nominated persons backed out due to some reasons best known to them.

2. plus the fact that this thread was created under the romance section which makes it look like a romanceland contest (miss romanceland)

MY SUGGESTIONS;
1. Dygeasy, why don't you make it a free contest, just like the MBGN contest, put out the email address associated to this contest on the first page, put out another information stating that whoever has interest and has what it takes is free to send a mail and probably attach her picture.

that way, the contest will have enough contestants which would in turn make it more lively...

WHY?

There are lots of ladies on other sections who have what it takes to partake in this competition, but for one reason or the other have not had any nominations or anyone to nominate them.. putting the word out will certainly give them the opportunity to participate

note: the initial nominations still stand, this is just a way of getting more people to participate.

2. notify a moderator to kindly move this thread to the general section or even to the front page, this is about Nairaland as a whole and not just a particular section..this would help create more awareness.

p/s: it's just a suggestion.

CC dygeasy[/b]
the funny thing is, most of the ladies that makes it to the final level/winners are not Romancelanders or even popular.
Wait and see when u start seeing some monikers u have never seen before beat most of all these Romancelanders.
E.g the last miss nairaland was not known but she won becos her campaign team were fast and smart.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
yeah, im happy i went, d program was heaven organised. so are u still contesting?

..smiley..fank goodness u did not miss it!

yea...am still in!...tho I av no campaign team!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Lezzlie(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
CC MYND44,LALASTICLA pls take this thread to front page, we need other ladies from diary,celebrity,education,health,phone and other sessions to show interest. we need more viewers. "we need beautiful and intelligent ladies from other session that can make romance session ladies look ugly and dumb.

@ the emboldened, you just admitted your candidate looks ugly and dumb. Why?

When I say real life fears spills on here I know what I'm saying.

Campaign hasn't begun and you've already getting the jitters!!! grin grin grin

Looooooooolz, but you and I know that any girl who doesn't see this advert doesn't come to Romance, and so would definitely be unlikely to contest.

Why the screams?

This has been the most trended topic for 3 days in NL. It isn't hidden, it's open just like your fears and nervousness!!! cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2016
BoboYekini:
But Mimz is married, or at least a baby mama. :/ Isn't that grounds for disqualification?

Sorry if I'm raining on ya parade @reamish cheesy
GBAGAN!!!! what a punch in the face. a baby mama can never be a miss nairaland, it send out a wrong message to the young female nairalanders. once again,gbagan!!! cc maxi112,imwestafrican come and see o.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Synnzu(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Braintouch:
Idiot! Olajumoke is married with two kids. I'm sure you don't know her.
They can't handle a single sexy mamah! smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Adisa89(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2016
I nominate Mimzy.

Cc Dgeasy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by mysticgal(f): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2016
I'd love to contest, I don't know sha, tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Synnzu(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2016
#Mimzy #Mimzy #Mimzy #Mimzy #Mimzy

Trend #Mimzy!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ipledge10(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2016
danbrowndmf:
sharap joor.cheesy & who told u,u are not that pretty? U just dy find talk.

& why are u looking like a virgin in ur profile picture grin
you are wasting your time,its like saying jadekitana should come and contest grin grin...I cab spot a fake monikers from thousand miles away grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Synnzu(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Adisa89:
I nominate Mimzy.
Cc Dgeasy
Thank you sir! cool

Mimzy's the best thing since slice bread gringrin

#TrendMimzy!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by midehi2(f): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Synnzu:

No where near that! Mimzy is a goddess in human form!! I'm not even bothered about others, I'm just saying there's no need to make it broader than it already is. Moreover, Mr/Mrs NL should be an active member right?? We both know that the only sections with a cult-like following are the Politics and Romance sections. Simple.
see your mouth cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Lezzlie:

@ the emboldened, you just admitted your candidate looks ugly and dumb. Why?

When I say real life fears spills on here I know what I'm saying.

Campaign hasn't begun and you've already getting the jitters!!! grin grin grin

Looooooooolz, but you and I know that any girl who doesn't see this advert doesn't come to Romance, and so would definitely be unlikely to contest.

Why the screams?

This has been the most trended topic for 3 days in NL. It isn't hidden, it's open just like your fears and nervousness!!! cool
IM not scared, i said so becaus i believe in Estharfabian, its like you dnt know her in real world, this lady has the ability and the beauty plus intelligence to make miss nigeria look dumb, i only want estha to battle with strong ladies from diary and celebrity sessions, though i know she will win but i want her to be more stronger.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Monalisa185(f): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Morning ma cheesy .... as you just dey philosophize about that very idealistic nomination system,I hope say u no dey try decamp from #TeamMimzy.

lol, baba o, I be teamlanicky from the very start oo... I just want make the ministry dey move forwardcheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by joseph1832(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Thanks for nominating me. I don't think I'll be have time for this right now though the money is tempting grin

Thanks once again. smiley
Its all good. Enjoy your day.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by spacefreak: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2016
mysticgal:
I'd love to contest, I don't know sha, tongue

Nominate yourself cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Lezzlie(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2016
Synnzu:

Rock.tation wields a "Big stick??" gringringrin
grin grin grin grin keep being mischievous with the pun.

She knows what I mean cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by joseph1832(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, baba o, I be teamlanicky from the very start oo... I just want make the ministry dey move forwardcheesy
Hello, I hear you've been saying I'm someone else. Lol.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by danbrowndmf(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Mimzy sorry if i intrude your privacy o. Are u married or u have a baby?.cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Synnzu(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2016
midehi2:
see your mouth cheesy cheesy
#TrendMimzy baybee!!!! gringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ipledge10(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
the funny thing is, most of the ladies that makes it to the final level/winners are not Romancelanders or even popular.
Wait and see when u start seeing some monikers u have never seen before beat most of all these Romancelanders.
E.g the last miss nairaland was not known but she won becos her campaign team were fast and smart.
you can say that again smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ireneony(f): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2016
kramfonos:

Really? The MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN NIGERIA WINNER, 2015 has a 6-year-old son...yet she outshone everyone.

www.nairaland.com/3004154/unoaku-anyadikes-son-6th-birthday

Their campaign team should try another blackmail and mudslinging tactics.

Dead on arrival!

cheesy cheesy

thesonofmark u are still serving ur ban grin
Goodnews!

By the way if the organisers of MBGN had knew she has a 6 years old son, she would ve be disqualified.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by peeparty(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2016
ipledge10 morning baba
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by danbrowndmf(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2016
ipledge10:
you are wasting your time,its like saying jadekitana should come and contest grin grin...I cab spot a fake monikers from thousand miles away grin
No this one is not fake,atleast i know her to a bit.

Guy howfa na, we dy the same team last year & our candidate won.Tophaz. Who u dy root for this year na.cheesy make we yarn
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2016
BoboYekini:
But Mimzy is married, or at least a baby mama. :/ Isn't that grounds for disqualification?

Sorry if I'm raining on ya parade @Creamish cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.