Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,318 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (482930 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by danbrowndmf(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2016
cassieblake:
The way thunder will fire your dumb skul
hmmm. Leave me alone abeg...:/ are u a witch?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Laveda(f): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2016
Sinizia angry cry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by KingRex1(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
undecided
Where have you been
Fine gurl 4 where?
Wait till you they start competition besides I hate competitions.

Who fine girl don epp self undecided
I neva undastand y u dnt wana showcase ur beauty to the world. Anyway who u votin?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2016
Caseless:
Baba dey! How u dey?
Fine o, you no try sha
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MarysMeal: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Braintouch:
Idiot! Olajumoke is married with two kids. I'm sure you don't know her.

Easy bro. No insult to avoid ban.

#TeamMimzy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ipledge10(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
HAHAHAHAHAHA ok my fellow nairalanders look at it this way. two ladies are contesting on who wants to be miss nairaland. estharfabian and mimzy. Estharfabian a young lady with dreams and visions, a student of a higher institution, meaning the future of this great country Nigeria that will do anything in order to excel in life, take care of her younger ones,parents and friends, she is young, intelligent and beautiful. while mimzy a baby mama that never made mention of the father to her son yet guys in romanceland flirt with her, talk sex to her and she gladly respond to them. which responsible lady will be a baby mama, which responsible lady will give birth to a child out of wedlock, engage in e-wars and full with pride. which good mother will take upload a picture on her dp with her boobs popping out in order to make guys vote for her, which message is she passing out to her son? my fellow nairalanders its time to be truthful and tell ourself the truth. who amongs them deserv the face of nairaland? cc SEUN.
this is not neccessary angry biko...just take it easy,and remember this is a nomination and not a campaign thread
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Caseless: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Oyind17:
Fine o, you no try sha
I know. I'm sorry.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2016
ipledge10:
this is not neccessary angry biko...just take it easy,and remember this is a nomination and not a campaign thread
hehehe my brother the quicker the better.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
I gonna wait till dygeasy start presenting the other constants. .
This time I will be in the winning team grin
The last time, the now I was in awon werey crew, we were campaigning for twacy, and it pained me she did won.

I chop banned nor be here. This time, I will be observing
hahahahahahahaha twacy came second.. I was surprised that she Ddnt win cuz she was drop dead intelligent...

It's not abt belonging to any group. Even tohpahzz den wasn't a romanceland regular.. I just pray a girl from romanceland gets to win it this time...

Well leme fold my hands and watch.. how i"d vote is this.

At d quarter finals or semi finals, those who scale through, i'd nw use my strategy to push her foward...

I like how dygeasy did it last tym, he gave a criteria for those who wish to vote dat they must be a frequent user on nairaland and must hav nothing less that a 100 topics. So contestants who wish to win nw should begin to scout for monikers like onila and you of course. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2016
danbrowndmf:
LOL
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Your sister initiated me smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2016
Caseless:
I know. I'm sorry.
no p, I just dey look sha. You want come see me abi sad
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2016
djeezy:
Lemme see if there are any apps.
Aite
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Laveda(f): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2016
scentmarlc:
how abt lanicky, u dig?

Good morning Marlc smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by danbrowndmf(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by danbrowndmf(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2016
cassieblake:
Your sister initiated me smiley
WAKA there! Oya sorry!.sad E don do
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by KingRex1(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
HAHAHAHAHAHA ok my fellow nairalanders look at it this way. two ladies are contesting on who wants to be miss nairaland. estharfabian and mimzy. Estharfabian a young lady with dreams and visions, a student of a higher institution, meaning the future of this great country Nigeria that will do anything in order to excel in life, take care of her younger ones,parents and friends, she is young, intelligent and beautiful. while mimzy a baby mama that never made mention of the father to her son yet guys in romanceland flirt with her, talk sex to her and she gladly respond to them. which responsible lady will be a baby mama, which responsible lady will give birth to a child out of wedlock, engage in e-wars and full with pride. which good mother will take upload a picture on her dp with her boobs popping out in order to make guys vote for her, which message is she passing out to her son? my fellow nairalanders its time to be truthful and tell ourself the truth. who amongs them deserv the face of nairaland? cc SEUN.
Bro this ur story no count at all

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Laveda(f): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2016
KingRex1:
I neva undastand y u dnt wana showcase ur beauty to the world. Anyway who u votin?

Join #TeamLanicky wink

Good morning bro.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MzPecs(f): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Now this is bad..
You're not in the best position to judge anyone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Laveda(f): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Mzpecs tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ipledge10(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2016
danbrowndmf:
No this one is not fake,atleast i know her to a bit.

Guy howfa na, we dy the same team last year & our candidate won.Tophaz. Who u dy root for this year na.cheesy make we yarn
Yes baba...na lanicky i dey root for...i know you guys are too much...we can do it back, from tohpahz to lanicky cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2016
danbrowndmf:
WAKA there! Oya sorry!.sad E don do
Shege there!are you tired? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MzPecs(f): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2016
Laveda:
Mz.pecs tongue
My dear, how u doing?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ipledge10(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
I gonna wait till dygeasy start presenting the other constants. .
This time I will be in the winning team grin
The last time, the now, awon werey crew, we were campaigning for twacy, and it pained me she did won.

I chop banned nor be here. This time, I will be observing
you know am always in the winning team...come follow me baby wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ireneony(f): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
hahahahahahahaha twacy came second.. I was surprised that she Ddnt win cuz she was drop dead intelligent...

It's not abt belonging to any group. Even tohpahzz den wasn't a romanceland regular.. I just pray a girl from romanceland gets to win it this time...

Well leme fold my hands and watch.. how i"d vote is this.

At d quarter finals or semi finals, those who scale through, i'd nw use my strategy to push her foward...

I like how dygeasy did it last tym, he gave a criteria for those who wish to vote dat they must be a frequent user on nairaland and must hav nothing less that a 100 topics. So contestants who wish to win nw should begin to scout for monikers like onila and you of course. grin
and mrcorkgrin..
Some campaign team are damn too strong.
Last I checked most of winners are not Romancelandersgrin I pray this year own will be differentgrin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2016
this is not even the beggining, more secrets to be revealed when the tournament start proper, about ex, what happen to the ex, cheating, sleeping around in school, one of the campaign manager that involves in orrgggy, the nominee secret and private life, hmm this is like a secret undercover army. past friends are revealing secrets, roomates, family members. right here in my secret office iv got about seven secret files that can render a country empty. hahahahaha the pyramid eyes are everywhere. team fbi, team undergroum secret service.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by agarawu23(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2016
Laveda:

She can be your candidate then smiley

Good morning. smiley
still neutral and sniffing around. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by danbrowndmf(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2016
ipledge10:
Yes baba...na lanicky i dey root for...i know you guys are too much...we can do it back, from tohpahz to lanicky cheesy cheesy
anyteam i dy na bomb. Cus i get 5solid moniker wey don dy chat sincee morethan 5months now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MarysMeal: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Thunder fire you if u quote me again. Hypocrite.

Now, this is childish.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2016
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Synnzu(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2016
MzPecs:

Now this is bad..
You're not in the best position to judge anyone!

The funny thing is, no one has even acknowledged that boy in their campaign team. Probably cos they know he's seriously deficient on witts gringrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Laveda(f): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2016
MzPecs:

My dear, how u doing?

I'm good bae.
Been a while hope you've been good? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.