Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (58035 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by kingsfield(m): 12:58am On Apr 15, 2016
Rutycool:
because some of the guys want to sample every pant....
Z cos u too want to sample dia boxers.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by henrybomb(m): 1:10am On Apr 15, 2016
marvelck:
When a girl keep givin a guy sex all the time, and also render som services to him, when she is not yet his wife, he wil either be reluctant to marry her or keep delaying it. Since he is already enjoying the benefits of a wife frm her...especially the regular sex. Girls shd wise up.
big lie...wat abt d ones dat I ve not had sex but sees a richer guy and flies away with him
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by RexTramadol1: 1:25am On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
I beg to disagree.. the only measure that's gona make me change my mind abt her to marry her is when she lacks respect!..

And what if she knacks me?
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 15, 2016
If that's the case, then half of you boys should pray that your daughters don't run into a guy like you.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by ademijuwonlo(f): 3:54am On Apr 15, 2016
dulux07:
Nawa. O. At d end Who is he now going to marry. A stranger tongue
He is still going to marry his gf na undecided

D koko is, If all ladies were virgins, definitely all guys will b virgins too.
Ladies should try as much as possible to avoid sex till marriage.
. you are on point about abstinence. Not easy but doable.

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Fmartin(m): 5:57am On Apr 15, 2016
doskie:
even me. the way she speaks English forces tears out of my red eyes. she can break bottle for Africa. I dont know why she likes trying to impress people just to prove that she is educated even though she dropped out in 200 level. just dont know why!
ur own beta she hv a taste of A level.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by mecussey(m): 7:11am On Apr 15, 2016
Galacious1:
I disagree.
If she's d 'one' dude is still gonna marry her sex or no sex.

I agree with you...my babe did everything for me and that was why I stepped up my game and married her before another guy go snatch am. To get better woman dey like to get Fuel for 87 Naira for this Apc govt.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Moyetty: 8:12am On Apr 15, 2016
Na only ladies go avoid sex? Guys should avoid sex too..na. If I don't wanna have sex with him, n he decides not to sty with me, he should go biko.. Guys too shuld wise up...
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Flawlessangel(m): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2016
Fmartin:
Op i dnt tink so.

As fr me, am contemplating abt her illitracy level. If nt, i woul lov to marry her.

marry her and get her educated, problem solved
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Fmartin(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2016
Flawlessangel:

marry her and get her educated, problem solved
by His grace
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by hob(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2016
Gbam... this is the real talk. ladies always ve a feeling that a good sex equals to marriage which is not so. if its to be then it will be

kennysteve77:
OBJECTION!!!

Sex is everywhere now and any man can get it anywhere. That a lady denies him sex is not enough to make a sensible man think of marrying her. It's true that men could go extra miles to have sex with a new lady but men are gifted in one thing - they can separate SEX from LOVE. Ladies need to concentrate more on what makes them indispensable other than sex... Stop misinterpreting a man's urge. Urge for sex isn't urge for marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by SucreB: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin..after some guys doN turn the thing to borehole,,,them gurls go carry the borehole go give one innocent guy in the name of marriage....but y are guys dis wicked?? : grin grin..make UNa change o
how can she be turn to a bore hole, is the guy using pestle to fu ck her?/ haba!
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by tosyne2much(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2016
ghostwritter:
abeg sharrap!! if ur boyfriend dumps u, must u take it out on all of us? ashawo pikin trying to instigate our faithful girlfriends against us. OLORI BURUKU...OMO ALE JATIJATI
Egbon die die now... Epe yi ti poju ooo cheesy
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by drmikeadams(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2016
SucreB:
how can she be turn to a bore hole, is the guy using pestle to fu ck her?/ haba!
?...the process where prick has passed the Interior walls of any vvirgina more than three or four times can be classified as borehole....ask any biology teacher grin
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by vickyO(f): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2016
VickyRotex:

Namesake, how many times can I hug you for this? kiss kiss kiss
smiley wink
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by CookieBrown: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Holywizard:
my girl frnd toto dey wide like river niger & deep like de red sea.
i dey mad to marry wen i knw say no be only me

That kind of mentality though , backward forever, forward never. BTW, ever considered maybe your cock is too small? Just a thougt pencil di*k boy wink.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by placeofallure(f): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im a different brand
Till u open ur mind dat there wud b different people
Well i work on mood
My case is different more of health wink there are ladies like dat
Nay! You cannot doggedly and realistically work the two. "grin"
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by halfricanadian(f): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
placeofallure:

Nay! You cannot doggedly and realistically work the two. "grin"

Sorry i can grin
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by biotechshola(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Whether 21st century or 21BC, GOD does not bend HIS RULES...Pre marital sex is a sin and will always be.

Be ready to face the consequences of ur actions, i guess u may get a lawyer to help justify ur illicit act using 21st century as a justification on judgement day.

Those who quickly tag anyone who speaks against pre marital sex as been too religious or local are lower animals' equal in thinking and reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by SirDorianGray(m): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
henryhemon:

You 're so local. We're are you from ?
Must be from Ekiti
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Holywizard: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
CookieBrown:

That kind of mentality though , backward forever, forward never. BTW, ever considered maybe your cock is too small? Just a thougt pencil di*k boy wink.
if nt 4 1 tin i wud had cursed ur entire generation
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Holywizard:
Lol grin Maybe its true oh!

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by CookieBrown: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Holywizard:

Aww! l know its so small and you know also but don't worry, you can always use your tongue. Damn i imagine you looking at it now, somebody got a magnifying glass for this boy? Buhahahaa! Get a life little man.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Kyllahmc(m): 3:01am On Apr 16, 2016
WTF Sex is not everything.. Sex is not even anything. If a guy truly loves a girl those your excuses will even motivate him more to marry the girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by skywalker240(m): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
Yeah was drilled by d elders in ur lineage
Asshole Ow mch were u paid for this?
Hungry fantastic beast
Stop the cyber bully fish brain

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by ScofieldBello(m): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
In this age and time, someone thinks regular sex widens the cůnt. I am sure you are also one of them who believes it is the untiring, aggressive, and excessive pressing of the breasts that flatten them, abi?
Hattchett:
We marry only the homely and cultured ones. We discard the høes like the slutty bitches_ they are after drilling them to satisfaction. Once we notice that a girl is not marriage worthy, next things is to send her packing. Including those girls that shy away from domestic chores, poor cooks, ill-mannered and unpresentable.

Some girls had sexed countless dudes that their cünt is as wide as river benue. Sex with them would be tasteless and stale.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Ramanto(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fmartin:

yea.... One thing i can't let go of her is because, at 21, she WAS still intact.

Though d first guy who rape her (so she claimed) could nt break d hymen.
I guess she speaks the same language as you..
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Fmartin(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ramanto:

I guess she speaks the same language as you..
yea she do
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Ramanto(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fmartin:
yea she do
Now That You Are Refering To Her Virginity In The Past Tense, You Must Marry O. After all You Understand Each Other
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Fmartin(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ramanto:

Now That You Are Refering To Her Virginity In The Past Tense, You Must Marry O. After all You Understand Each Other
really it gonna b a hard pill to take.

U no understand!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.