Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (58053 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by djgrafiti(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
A lot of pple here preach sexual abstinence in a relationship but how many of us can really be in such a relationship with the rate of sexual temptations in this present day society...the provocative dressing of some ladies,the internet,the media,nude pix everywhere...my opinion if u dnt want sex stay single..@Op we guys know who is wife material and who is b*tch material at some point in our relationship so sex or no sex if she isn't what we want we switch lane.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by bigcp(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Op is a boy.
Real men don't leave women simply because they have had sex with them, real men strive to marry women whom they feel they are sexually compatible with and whom they feel they can leave a happy life with.
Don't forget, women still refuse to marry me if they think the men are not their type when it comes to sex.
If ur assertions where to be true, there there will be no need getting married because u will get tired of the sex since it becomes more frequent in marriage.

cute saying from a pretty girl...
what's ur name n where r u from swthrt...
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by agwuabia: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2016
kennysteve77:
OBJECTION!!!

Sex is everywhere now and any man can get it anywhere. That a lady denies him sex is not enough to make a sensible man think of marrying her. It's true that men could go extra miles to have sex with a new lady but men are gifted in one thing - they can separate SEX from LOVE. Ladies need to concentrate more on what makes them indispensable other than sex... Stop misinterpreting a man's urge. Urge for sex isn't urge for marriage

You just nailed it. These are the things that will make a man to consider marrying a woman if the woman is 1.submissive 2.respectful 3. supportive 3. Loyal 4. independent 5.good in bed 6. at least looks presentable 7. humble.
If a woman possesses all these, it will be difficult for a man not to commit to that woman unless the man is not yet financially ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
bigcp:

cute saying from a pretty girl...
what's ur name n where r u from swthrt...
I'm misscongeniality from my house. Should I send u my house address?
grin
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by tightpussy156: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
@OP EVEN.IF THIS THREAD NA 5YRS I COMMENT.I DISAGREE WITH YOU WHAT MATTER IS DOES THE GIRLS HAS MANNERS GOOD CHARACTER AND WELL BEHAVE.IS SHE MARRIAGE TYPE.IF THE GIRL HAS ALL THIS QUALITY EVEN IF THE GUY TURN THE WET PUSSY TO BOREHOLE HE GO STILL.MARRY THE GIRL.DO U NO.WAT IS A GIRL HAS A GOOD CHARACTER YOU GO GET PEACE OF MIND.UR MARRIAGE GO DEY JOLLY.BUT IF THE GIRL HAS A WAYWARD CHARACTER THEY GUY WILL END UPNOT.MARRYING HER.HAVE BEEN WITH A GIRL THAT HAD TIGHT SUPER GLUE PUSSY BUT HER CHARACTER IS ZERO.SHE WAS PROBLEM.UPON.PROBLEM.DURING COURTSHIP I ENDED UP NOT.MARRYING.HER BECUASE OF HER USELESS CHARACTER NO MANNERS.ARROGANT DISREPECTFUL TALKATIVE GOSSIP MANY TO.MENTION I TRY TO CHANGE BUT TO NO AVAIL SHE CANT CHANGE I GAT LEAVE THE ARROGANT BITCH BEFORE I DO SOMETIN BAD TO HER.SO @OP SEX DOES NOT MATTER NA GOOD CHARACTER BE NO 1.WHO QUOTE ME FOR SAYING TRUTH SHOULD HUG TRANSFORMER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / Naija Sex Story: My Night Sex With The Store Attendant / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.