Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (60820 Views)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Slapsticker: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Ladies nowadays be looking for already made guys. What they don't knw is that most of these guys don't giv a damn bout y'all because if u leave d guy, other ladies will flock in nd if u don't wanna leave, the guy can dump u for anoda chick.

I knw y'all wanna secure ya future by goin after 'already made guys' but the only future u can truly secure is the one u built with the guy while he was a nobody. Ask TuFace nd Annie.

Bring sumtin to the table... mak ursef valuable such that a guy will be scared to lose u nd not some street rat looking for a shelter in a mansion. U'll definitely die of poison grin

this piece was penned on the assumption that when a man is made, a woman can't offer nothing. I think that's a fallacious assumption. Give it a thought again. not alll ladies are broke dependent parasites.

Talking about Tuface and Annie, I think that's a wrong example to grace your point. If Annie had something to offer she wouldn't marry a guy who has fathered many nations. ask dj cuppy if she would wish to marry a guy with baby mamas. dj cuppy could be a way intangible. Let's ask jadekitana.

6 Likes

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
WiLdFLame:

awww, so inspiring bt hw many ladies fit do dis kain tin dis moment we dey? cc:hate.u2
lol

Day was fine jare.

She was in Pt1 4 God's sake, I don pass dat plus I'm a lady that likes to make money by myself. I luv her story thou, she met a man with a gud heart. Some men won't even appreciate itm

3 Likes

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
missmalachi:
I concur with u.
I met my hubby as a fresh graduate who just finished serving n applying for job.i ws in my yr 1 then.i always support him wit d little moni my parent gv to me but cant even let my friends knw cos they will laugh at me for givin a man money.

The job that made him who he is today i gave him money to travel to lagos 4 the exam on getting back they called him for interview n no moni to go back i had to lie to my dad n go money again wc i gave him n he got he job wc ws an oil company.

Now the bobo adore me die.wen we play n gist abt d past i jokely tell him i knw him with one shoe n he will reply it ws 3 shoes ooo.

Am glad i started with him.

Wow! This is shockingly shocking. Is this still Naija? You're an excellent woman!

4 Likes

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Many ladies?

Not again! undecided
I don't have your time tonight!
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Rexnegro(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Xiadnat:
That's right! I am still single because I have high expectations. Not for the man though, but for myself.

I once dated (and engaged) to a doctor who earned over 200k with a beach house, and another tri-level home in a wealthy part of city and who could give me the 'world' with just a smile as he put it.

Guess what? I decided I rather struggle and become my own "doctor". Instead of wearing a t-shirt that says "I married a doctor", I decided to wear "I am a doctor". Damnit.

Now, If I saw a future with him, maybe that would be a different case. But, I did not. But, anyway, I am a girl of different breed--more like the masculine side of me. I did not want to marry until i had something to offer or contribute or at least feel financially and (satisfactorily) ready.

However, it is a different story tho in many parts of the world where women have very little to no other options BUT to seek and marry a wealthy fellow, or at least one with sustainable source of income.

should I say true talk or true comment or true speech...infact true You. oya bring Your two hands And two feet for high20. nice comment dear.
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by FEEXPERT: 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hmmmm, comfort and fulfilment if a family is not found in riches but in LOVE AND CONTENTMENT
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by FEEXPERT: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hmmmm, comfort and fulfilment of a family is not found in riches but in LOVE AND CONTENTMENT.
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by missmalachi: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
The truth is u cant blame ladies also for there recent trend cos some guys are nt being truthful n some also tak advantage of ladies wit soft hrt.
WiLdFLame:

awww, so inspiring bt hw many ladies fit do dis kain tin dis moment we dey? cc:hateu2
Mypeople2........
I get two sis but they are also in serious relationship building der future together.
There are still good babe out der who stand by men till they are made.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
HateU2:
lol

Day was fine jare.

She was in Pt1 4 God's sake, I don pass dat plus I'm a lady that likes to make money by myself. I luv her story thou, she met a man with a gud heart. Some men won't even appreciate itm

so u no fit open ur heart like she did den thinking men are nt trusthworthy? open ur heart sincerely to attract sincere minds also. hw una take dey attract all dis guys wey go dey gilt una dey break una heart sef?

1 Like

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Justycxx(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
midehi2:
love conquers everything, whether poor or rich grin
hunger neva nak u akpako, the love go diminish
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by ArchNerd(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 1Corinthians 2:14 NIV

We all need Jesus to help us choose the best through the holy spirit.

But we are in a world where the noise all around us has drowned that inner voice.

Most of us are still struggling with the steering wheel of our lives, don't we think it's about time we left it to the holy spirit?

How? Love truth absolutely and hate sin with all your might!

Thirst for the spirit, it'll definitely come to you.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by missmalachi: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
IsaacBuchi:

Wow! This is shockingly shocking. Is this still Naija? You're an excellent woman!
Yes this is still naija n it happen alot.there are women who can do anything to stand by a man just dat the few bad ones hv tint d image of the good ones
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
NobleAngell:
So now what's gonna happen to the already made men? If we don't marry them, who then will? You want them to remain single and die alone? No! That'll be unfair.
Umu Nwanyi.. Chai! Anine bu ofu.
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
missmalachi:
The truth is u cant blame ladies also for there recent trend cos some guys are nt being truthful n some also tak advantage of ladies wit soft hrt.

Mypeople2........
I get two sis but they are also in serious relationship building der future together.
There are still good babe out der who stand by men till they are made.

WORD!...well make i dey observe hw e go be sha
WiLdFLame:

so u no fit open ur heart like she did den thinking men are nt trusthworthy? open ur heart sincerely to attract sincere minds also. hw una take dey attract all dis guys wey go dey gilt una dey break una heart sef?
My heart is unbreakable ore cheesy

I will open heart wen heart is really ready. I'm not forcing anything.

No guy has ever broken my heart.

Se o wapa.
I'm missing my bestie o

1 Like

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Justycxx(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
NobleAngell:
So now what's gonna happen to the already made men? If we don't marry them, who then will? You want them to remain single and die alone? No! That'll be unfair.
with a microphone* - nobleangell actually have a point here. Give her 50litres of fuel

3 Likes

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by VickyRotex(f): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
HateU2:
Thanks girl.
I'm not even bothered about it.
Na dir brain dey disturb em.

lol. You're welcome smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by sweetboy25(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Florblu:
And you actually made sense It's not our fault We want comfort and fulfillment
is it my fault?
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Toks2008(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
NobleAngell:

Most made guys usually have a lady with them from when they were still husttling their way up.

4 Likes

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by henryhemon(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Florblu:
And you actually made sense
It's not our fault
We want comfort and fulfillment

And your warped mind says only a man can give you comfort? Don't you know how to work hard or your father cant give you comfort?

4 Likes

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Bartork(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
midehi2:
love conquers everything, whether poor or rich grin

Tell me there's nothing beneath the smile
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
HateU2:
My heart is unbreakable ore cheesy
I will open heart wen heart is really ready. I'm not forcing anything.
No guy has ever broken my heart.
Se o wapa. I'm missing my bestie o
really? mo wapa juju! same here, na dat her nyansh wey i no see dey even pain me pass nitemi**sigh**

1 Like

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by janefarms2015: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Florblu:
It's not our fault

Must d so called comfort n fulfilment come from a man? Why not work hard n support Ùr man? If u hv ds african mentality so single u shall remain or be moving from a man' house to another, nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Lovelynature(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Let me rush to comment. Mr toks posts dey make sense plus front page bonus
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by babadee1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Florblu:
It's not our fault

Sorry but it's not the job of a man to give you comfort and fulfillment. You have to do it yourself. The world has changed my dear.

1 Like

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by maureen546: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sure
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
WiLdFLame:

really?
mo wapa juju!
same here, na dat her nyansh wey i no see dey even pain me pass nitemi**sigh**
heheheheheh

U nd yansh, I tire 4 una ooo
Leave my bestie's yansh nd goan look 4 ur own oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Bartork(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
UjSizzle:
Financially ok doesn't not equal 'rich'
It just translates to his being able to keep his supposed family in relative comfort while struggling to get something better.

That's right
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by shonasleek(f): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
nice write up dear but Just becos I want to settle down in marriage aftr considering my age doesn't mean I should accept any man. I believe every woman should have a standard or better still av an idea of the type of man they want, when u settle for less than wat u deserve u end up being treated like trash.
I believe a lady should get a life, whn d time comes he'll find u not u running after some dude.

Pls don't misunderstand me, I aint justifying "gold digging bit***s" I'm just saying a lady shouldn't settle for anyone just because her "reasonable desired man" isn't forthcoming.

3 Likes

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheheh
U nd yansh, I tire 4 una ooo Leave my bestie's yansh nd goan look 4 ur own oo cheesy
kikiki...na urs i wan dey luk 4 nau, i neva believe u flat 4 ukwu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
missmalachi:

Yes this is still naija n it happen alot.there are women who can do anything to stand by a man just dat the few bad ones hv tint d image of the good ones

Its really a blessing to find such a lady in Naija.

Well your courage was well rewarded...I'm glad for you & your man!

No matter what love comes before riches.. You can only live a rich when you marry for love.

1 Like

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Mediapace: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wait! Una be pastor Kumuyi?
You said your thread go hit fp within 30min and it did
Toks2008:

Sure every lady will want that but it does not happen in one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . / Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.