Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know (43038 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
wu 'secret' don epp? girls nd boiz knowin each odaz secret since 700BC PERFECTDANNY SHA
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by 2dice(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
mmmustapha:
how you take come know my present situation? I'm trying to impress one lady I met in our cds place here in Abuja.
lol... If she isn't Rich you won't even dare grin
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by saopauloman(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
yahoo boy spotted .. kontinu
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by WaZoBiaLander: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
janzguy:
1. Guys know their priorities. So if your boyfriend is always "Too Busy", he probably doesn't want to be with you anymore.

2. We get jealous when you are more playful with other guys than us.

3. We like girls who give us a hard time, because when we finally get them to go out with us, the reward is greater.

4. It also make us feel accomplished. You think its only ladies who love compliments? We love it when you notice our new haircut and complement us about it.

5. We like it when you show us off to your friends, it means you think we are completely worthy of you.

6. Whether your are skinny or curvy or somewhere in between, you are attractive if we are comfortable about your body.

7. When we know there is a possibility that we might bump into you, we actually spend time planning our outfit.

8. We love getting early phone calls from you, even if you disrupt our peaceful slumber.

9. We love girls who are great with kids. Because if you are great with a three year old kid, then you can definitely put up with us.

10. When we choose our cloths for our dates, we actually take note of what we where wearing the last time we saw (we don't want you to think we only have one shirt on our wardrobe).

11. We know we are in love with you when your name always comes up in our conversations with others.

12. We like girls who can go unconventional dates with us (like going jogging in the rain together).

14. We still get jealous when you talk about male celebrities you admire.

15. The most attractive girls are the one's who look naturally beautiful.

Sooooo love this. Even if it may not apply to EVERY guy, it surely applies to many guys...including MOI. Nice one @OP
Source: www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/04/15-guys-secret-every-lady-should-know.html?m=1
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by 2dice(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
mmmustapha:
how you take come know my present situation? I'm trying to impress one lady I met in our cds place here in Abuja.
na 9ja situation cause am grin
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by WaZoBiaLander: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=janzguy post=44712916]1. Guys know their priorities. So if your boyfriend is always "Too Busy", he probably doesn't want to be with you anymore.

3. We like girls who give us a hard time, because when we finally get them to go out with us, the reward is greater.

4. It also make us feel accomplished. You think its only ladies who love compliments? We love it when you notice our new haircut and complement us about it.

5. We like it when you show us off to your friends, it means you think we are completely worthy of you.

6. Whether your are skinny or curvy or somewhere in between, you are attractive if we are comfortable about your body.

7. When we know there is a possibility that we might bump into you, we actually spend time planning our outfit.

8. We love getting early phone calls from you, even if you disrupt our peaceful slumber.

9. We love girls who are great with kids. Because if you are great with a three year old kid, then you can definitely put up with us.

10. When we choose our cloths for our dates, we actually take note of what we where wearing the last time we saw (we don't want you to think we only have one shirt on our wardrobe).

11. We know we are in love with you when your name always comes up in our conversations with others.

12. We like girls who can go unconventional dates with us (like going jogging in the rain together).

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Maydew: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Has anyone noticed there's no no. 13?
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by slap1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
emitoz:
You tried man, but all the 'WE's don't apply to all guys.

I, for one, won't have time for girls who play hard to get. I'll just channel my energy to something else.
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by ebyoma(f): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wow.

janzguy:

3. We like girls who give us a hard time, because when we finally get them to go out with us, the reward is greater

I think I'll have to use a year to accept any guy's proposal, so I can get a great reward grin

Nice one op
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by jayAjoku(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
No 15 is true though
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by TheVictorious(m): 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Yeah, point 1 is really true. It's natural to create time for whatever you want to do and whoever you love to be with; no matter the tightness of one's schedule

But no 2 and 15 though. Whats wrong with this op sef. You should av better called no. 2 to 15 girls' advice[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#990000][/color] rather than guys secrests.
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Ghost447(m): 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
janzguy:
1. Guys know their priorities. So if your boyfriend is always "Too Busy", he probably doesn't want to be with you anymore.

Source: www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/04/15-guys-secret-every-lady-should-know.html?m=1
Na your own you dey talk so, na delicious meal sure pass for me ooh! Black soup with pounded yam all the way.
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by kavey10(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dear Nigerian girls,

Please note that playing hard to get doesn't work anymore... Definitely not in this "money has to be made" era.

Thank you.
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by NigerianScholar: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
janzguy:

That no 8 tho

I will swear curse for the girl that disturbs my sleep with call
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by olac21(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Who gathered this thought-provoking write-up?ok lemme know the person's gender before I make a comment..yolllo
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by NigerianScholar: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
frostland:
I totally disagree wit number 8
take five jor.
How woman go dey disturb my sleep angry
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Sabado(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
#DELAY not DENY!

...You didnt get it now;
doesn't mean you cannot HAVE it!
...You are refused now;
doesn't mean you are not qualified
enough!

...Greatest achievers in life'
of the worlds' greatest' greatness ...didnt achieve greatness at there first trials'
...They kept on and on and on!!!
And yes, they made it!

DELAY IS NOT DENY
RELAY:
with PerseVeranCe and HardWork!
DENY YOUR DENIAL!
and U shall ACHieve SuCCess
DELAY NOT DENY!
@adroit4gold
#IwasHerE

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by NanciaKay(f): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
Do u guys also love collecting money and recharge cards, from ur bae? And never try to do any for her? then, that is selfish and wicked!
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by olac21(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Abeg make I hear word...broke nigga

Na everyone be broke niqqa for your eyes??I begin to wonder the standard you girls now you use in measuring it(a guys brokeness) even if he is as rich as Dangote,the moment he opposes your stand on certain financial positions is when he becomes broke,,pele ti e arabinrin,olorun a ko e yo kuro ninu eyi to ko si yi..ma lo make owo ti e..tokunrin ni ko ma gboju le..ode oshi

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by EOOJ(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dat number3 though. Wat reward
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by 1miccza: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
2dice:
As country hard so
We fall inlove with Rich Girls quickly
Even tho most of us won't admit grin cheesy

Bros take 5 bottles of star,10 bottles of Origin and 3 bottles of red label for this comment... Who cares about a lady doing that when she's'got pay.. She shouldn't bother i'll do them all,make she show the money eeee..... It's'gonna be from the court to the Church straight up........

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by 1miccza: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Finally sha Op you try but i must admit if the lady shows the money,i'll dance and sing for her like Whizkid meen..... No offensinsin......
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by iamkingzlee(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
See as this guy cast us shaa cry This is a nice writeup though cool
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by olac21(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Jhappy:
3. Don't play hard to get wit me, cos others re lining up in queue!

You be guy?how come others are waiting in queue for you?
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
ideology:
i thought you are single and free lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Son u wan make d whole NL knw say I'm single abi undecided
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by holicalpha(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Titilayooni:
grin I do send goodmorning message everymorning to my bf but he won't reply,the day I decided to stop sending it,I got this as a message"U dint send me my goodmrn message today,why? Just checking on you" immediately I bursted into laughter..dint know guys notice those tinz..I believe little gesture goes a long way in the hrt of your beloved..
Funny enough there's this girl...you share the same name with her....She's madly in love with, she told her friend to tell me, I asked her out some months ago;played hard to get...now I've found another,she wants me... Can't break up with my Gf...even though I love your name sake. Just wanna share this.

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
olac21:

Na everyone be broke niqqa for your eyes??I begin to wonder the standard you girls now you use in measuring it(a guys brokeness) even if he is as rich as Dangote,the moment he opposes your stand on certain financial positions is when he becomes broke,,pele ti e arabinrin,olorun a ko e yo kuro ninu eyi to ko si yi..ma lo make owo ti e..tokunrin ni ko ma gboju le..ode oshi

Save this boring piece of urs for ur sis....tnx in advance
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by ideology(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
HateU2:
Son u wan make d whole NL knw say I'm single abi undecided
grin oya mummy its free advertising campaign grin
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by olac21(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Save this boring piece of urs for ur sis....tnx in advance

She isn't as useless as you're..we are always contented with what we have and what we can can do with our hands not relying on ppl like you always do..bye anyway omo iranu

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
ideology:
grin oya mummy its free advertising campaign grin
No, I no advertise grin.
Tanks, Mr Amebo tongue
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by cherry007(f): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
Guys love a lady who is patient in all she does and not the nagging type.
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Mr3loader: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
That jealous 1 is my problem, cant stand my babe talkin abt anoda male. If she does, na war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.