Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know (43043 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by janzguy: 12:22am On Apr 15, 2016
1. Guys know their priorities. So if your boyfriend is always "Too Busy", he probably doesn't want to be with you anymore.

2. We get jealous when you are more playful with other guys than us.

3. We like girls who give us a hard time, because when we finally get them to go out with us, the reward is greater.

4. It also make us feel accomplished. You think its only ladies who love compliments? We love it when you notice our new haircut and complement us about it.

5. We like it when you show us off to your friends, it means you think we are completely worthy of you.

6. Whether your are skinny or curvy or somewhere in between, you are attractive if we are comfortable about your body.

7. When we know there is a possibility that we might bump into you, we actually spend time planning our outfit.

8. We love getting early phone calls from you, even if you disrupt our peaceful slumber.

9. We love girls who are great with kids. Because if you are great with a three year old kid, then you can definitely put up with us.

10. When we choose our cloths for our dates, we actually take note of what we where wearing the last time we saw (we don't want you to think we only have one shirt on our wardrobe).

11. We know we are in love with you when your name always comes up in our conversations with others.

12. We like girls who can go unconventional dates with us (like going jogging in the rain together).

14. We still get jealous when you talk about male celebrities you admire.

15. The most attractive girls are the one's who look naturally beautiful.

Source: www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/04/15-guys-secret-every-lady-should-know.html?m=1

137 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by jaymejate: 12:34am On Apr 15, 2016
Oga mi, Walahi wa gbayi o

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 15, 2016
You tried man, but all the 'WE's don't apply to all guys.

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by amokeme(f): 12:42am On Apr 15, 2016
No. 12 tho undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Titilayooni(f): 12:44am On Apr 15, 2016
grin I do send goodmorning message everymorning to my bf but he won't reply,the day I decided to stop sending it,I got this as a message"U dint send me my goodmrn message today,why? Just checking on you" immediately I bursted into laughter..dint know guys notice those tinz..I believe little gesture goes a long way in the hrt of your beloved..

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by 2dice(m): 12:44am On Apr 15, 2016
As country hard so
We fall inlove with Rich Girls quickly
Even tho most of us won't admit grin cheesy

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 15, 2016
grin grin

#3 tho...I mean really? I hate playing hard to get.. for me, why wasting time if we both like each other? I wud rather value the precious time with him... grin

#5...mmmmm I really dnt like taking him to any acquaintances with my friends .. I like more privacy between me & a guy... cool

#8 ...phone calls & msges is ain't my thing...I know his good without my msges or miscalls...

The rest I'm fine with it... grin cool

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by henrybomb(m): 1:20am On Apr 15, 2016
janzguy:
1. Guys know their priorities. So if your boyfriend is always "Too Busy", he probably doesn't want to be with you anymore.

2. We get jealous when you are more playful with other guys than us.

3. We like girls who give us a hard time, because when we finally get them to go out with us, the reward is greater.

4. It also make us feel accomplished. You think its only ladies who love compliments? We love it when you notice our new haircut and complement us about it.

5. We like it when you show us off to your friends, it means you think we are completely worthy of you.

6. Whether your are skinny or curvy or somewhere in between, you are attractive if we are comfortable about your body.

7. When we know there is a possibility that we might bump into you, we actually spend time planning our outfit.

8. We love getting early phone calls from you, even if you disrupt our peaceful slumber.

9. We love girls who are great with kids. Because if you are great with a three year old kid, then you can definitely put up with us.

10. When we choose our cloths for our dates, we actually take note of what we where wearing the last time we saw (we don't want you to think we only have one shirt on our wardrobe).

11. We know we are in love with you when your name always comes up in our conversations with others.

12. We like girls who can go unconventional dates with us (like going jogging in the rain together).

14. We still get jealous when you talk about male celebrities you admire.

15. The most attractive girls are the one's who look naturally beautiful.

Source: www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/04/15-guys-secret-every-lady-should-know.html?m=1
on point

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Skryptchex(m): 1:50am On Apr 15, 2016
All true but kk
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Gebbson007(m): 1:55am On Apr 15, 2016
number 1 t tho .ma kinda work u need 1o1% concentration if nt u gonn lose Ur clients. ms gel undastnds me wen ion rply her on tym or wen I tell her m busy.big shout out 2 ma boo lv u Buh m crushing a Filipino here.
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Danfuster(m): 2:29am On Apr 15, 2016
Titilayooni:
grin I do send goodmorning message everymorning to my bf but he won't reply,the day I decided to stop sending it,I got this as a message"U dint send me my goodmrn message today,why? Just checking on you" immediately I bursted into laughter..dint know guys notice those tinz..I believe little gesture goes a long way in the hrt of your beloved..

It's those little things my dear. Men don't ask for much but same attention as women require, I was trying to explain this to a girl on here today but she's not mentally inclined enough to hold a mature argument. No disrespect to the female folks cos I know there are lots of good women out there.

Men are naturally territorial, jealous as hell, sensitive, egoistic but we tend to clamp down on this attributes a Lil to be that real mature man

22 Likes

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 15, 2016
No wonder....
I admired a guy in the television and heaven let loose!!! Chai!

Guys jealous pass ladies

13 Likes

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Fmartin(m): 6:20am On Apr 15, 2016
No.15, i really like girls who ar naturally beautiful i.e, no make up, no attachment, no bogus plating. All dis make u look natural.

Nowadays i tend to show some respect to girls who don't believe in attachment, most especially girls who cut their head grin (hair).

Nt coz i cnt afford, bt hate dat wit passion.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by firstking01(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2016
That no 5 is sooo fvckinq true lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by frostland(m): 6:59am On Apr 15, 2016
I totally disagree wit number 8

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by MilesLamar(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2016
grin I agree with DAT cloth own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by somehowpenis(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2016
Nonsense angry

4 Likes

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by BlackFlocka(m): 7:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Aswear stop speaking like you know every kinda guy in reality not every dude gives shít about stuff like that ....... like to me i live morning calls but everyother thing is bs
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Eleganza33(f): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Number 1 is nt true
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by deewhone(f): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2016
D whole truth
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2016
Number 1 and 3 spoilt everything

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by halfricanadian(f): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2016
No 9 is enough for me i tell u my specialty

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2016
amokeme:
No. 12 tho undecided
I'd propose marriage to any girl who does that with me that instant.

Point 2 is also very valid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by torqque7(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2016
I agree with everything except no 3..yes we like the shakra but let it not be too much cos it becomes irritating,there was a girl that suffered me ehnn and when I finally got her what I used her to do she will never forget,even after dumping her ass,she is at my beck and call any day anytime.my point is if you know you like a guy who is after you,pls don't humiliate him in the process of the toasting cos some might do worse to you,and point no 1,my dear if a man really loves you,he will always find a way to talk to you no matter how busy he is and once he starts getting too busy for you then something is wrong and you need to up your game ASAP..

3 Likes

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by torqque7(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2016
amokeme:
No. 12 tho undecided
Doesn't necessarily mean jogging in the rain only,you could go to the gym together or even market,things together that would not be beneficial to only you like him taking you out shopping or for lunch..but things that will be beneficial to him
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2016
Why isn't any of the outlined centered on the guys pocket....abi shouldn't we know his financial worth too
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by torqque7(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Why isn't any of the outlined centered on the guys pocket....abi shouldn't we know his financial worth too
angryShey you self will tell him your financial worth?are you a gold digger?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=torqque7 post=44721160] are you a gold digger?

Ask ur sister>:

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by torqque7(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=BornnAgainChild post=44721551][/quote]
Don't be daft..I asked you,BTW..my sis isn't concerned about peoples money cos she got her own
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2016
torqque7:

Don't be daft..I asked you,BTW..my sis isn't concerned about peoples money cos she got her own

Abeg make I hear word...broke nigga
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Enockia(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2016
nice little piece..............i like
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by torqque7(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Abeg make I hear word...broke nigga
Hihihi grin ;Dthat is what hungry girls usually say to guys..your mates the find how to become independent strong ladies and u are here thinking of how to leach on a man..smh I pitty u,the world is upgrading, it will do u good to upgrade with it my dear

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.