Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

What Does He Hope To Achieve? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does He Hope To Achieve? (1217 Views)

5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday / What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 / Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does He Hope To Achieve? by Godsgal(f): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2016
I applied for this Job while i await service so i won't be idle and i met this guy who works @ my workplace but not the same office. He has been overly caring & too kind to me since the day he sets his eyes on me. He buys me lunch & sets it on my desk even before i realise it is time for lunch. He helps ease the tension while working in the office cos' he comes around often to make me laugh. He takes me out on weekends & calls like 5 times a day(i am not exaggerating).
He has not said anything to me yet and i have been playing along( praying in my heart that it continues this way til the end), but being the 'no- kid' that i am, twice i've been tempted to ask him what he hopes to achieve in doing all these but my fear is that he might withdraw or spill the 'dreaded beans' and trust me, in as much as i enjoy his company, i do not want to be intimate with him. So, pls what do i do? Do i keep feigning ignorance? Matured response pls.
Re: What Does He Hope To Achieve? by AlexCk: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
Maybe he just enjoys ur company, then again, when guys do that, it always seems like "a means to an end".

U dnt wanna get intimate, that's fine. Just keep assuming that he's just being friendly. Until he does otherwise, he might just be a good guy being a friend to ya.

But don't take advantage of the friendship oo

1 Like

Re: What Does He Hope To Achieve? by donbenedict(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
Pls stop collecting! And stop being greedy! Tell him outrightly he should state his intentions.

Let it all end there. Girls sef

1 Like

Re: What Does He Hope To Achieve? by mrsmith118: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Searching for life partners call Joseph on this number 08181946914
Re: What Does He Hope To Achieve? by dulux07(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
SMH. Later will read on Nairaland frontpage, how a guy raped and tortured a lady. undecided

Instead of u to ask him what his intention r long before now, u kept quiet cos ur enjoying the present situation.
Ask him what his intentions r now.
The guy isnt stupid.

3 Likes

Re: What Does He Hope To Achieve? by torqque7(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
If you enjoy his company then play along till the tells you to be intimate with him..but the collection of things from him should be moderate,don't expect to take something like an expensive phone or car from him and think you won't have to pay back somehow.

2 Likes

Re: What Does He Hope To Achieve? by schumastic(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Godsgal:
I applied for this Job while i await service so i won't be idle and i met this guy who works @ my workplace but not the same office. He has been overly caring & too kind to me since the day he sets his eyes on me. He buys me lunch & sets it on my desk even before i realise it is time for lunch. He helps ease the tension while working in the office cos' he comes around often to make me laugh. He takes me out on weekends & calls like 5 times a day(i am not exaggerating).
He has not said anything to me yet and i have been playing along( praying in my heart that it continues this way til the end), but being the 'no- kid' that i am, twice i've been tempted to ask him what he hopes to achieve in doing all these but my fear is that he might withdraw or spill the 'dreaded beans' and trust me, in as much as i enjoy his company, i do not want to be intimate with him. So, pls what do i do? Do i keep feigning ignorance? Matured response pls.

see them causing problems for themselves angry angry

if only i can get in touch with this guy and let him know about your wicked intentions.

what you need do is leave the guy alone if you can't ask him what his intentions are, so he will know his faith.

2 Likes

Re: What Does He Hope To Achieve? by oshdam2015: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
He works with a charity organization. Kwontunu.

2 Likes

Re: What Does He Hope To Achieve? by Godsgal(f): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
schumastic:

see them causing problems for themselves angry angry

if only i can get in touch with this guy and let him know about your wicked intentions.

what you need do is leave the guy alone if you can't ask him what his intentions are, so he will know his faith.
it hasn't gotten 2 d stage where u haul insults around, ok. So pls, nxt time. Apply sense wen commenting. KIDS EVERYWHERE
Re: What Does He Hope To Achieve? by Godsgal(f): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
Pls stop collecting! And stop being greedy! Tell him outrightly he should state his intentions.

i am not being greedy! & dat's cos i don't ask for those things. On most cases,i reject. Thnks 4 ur contribution.
Re: What Does He Hope To Achieve? by 2dice(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
And the Goon will be thinking He has found the One... Chaii ...Bad strategy/Market grin grin
Re: What Does He Hope To Achieve? by schumastic(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Godsgal:
it hasn't gotten 2 d stage where u haul insults around, ok. So pls, nxt time. Apply sense wen commenting. KIDS EVERYWHERE

truth they say is bitter. if what i said got you, then too bad cus there is no other way i can sweet coat it.
meanwhile, i did applied sense over my previous comment and that's why i went soft on you.the only kid here is you cus i don't see the reason why you can't ask him what his intentions are all because of your selfish and self centered attitude of not losing the benefits that comes from him..do i blame you? no, why? is a typical naija babe mentality to always have a maga around to foot the bill.after all said if you like get angry not my business cus you already got me pissed with the selfish thread already.

5 Likes

Re: What Does He Hope To Achieve? by phveektor(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2016
donbenedict:

true talk Don, know his intentions and set te appropriate boundaries from onset

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses Releases Controversial Anti_gay Video / Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. / Woman Turns Down Marriage Proposal Because Her Suitor Disliked Her Dog!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.