Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. (669 Views)

I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by ozodigboo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
Now this is not a gender-bashing thread....its an advice coming from a 40 yr old married male.

you see, marriage issues don't just happen....they start slowly.
I have never cheated, because i married for the right reasons.
You see 26 -28yr old men boasting that they married young....after 2 yrs, they get bored [ of seeing the same hole evryday ]......cheating starts.
By the time you are 33, you are still young, babes are still chasing you, your wife looks old to u because she has had like 3 kids.
Marry for the right reasons.

Pls girls, don't abandon your marriage if your man cheats.......it's like travelling outside your town because of the rain....wrong move....it rains evrywhere.
Most men cheat.
But its allowed.....you see, a man may take a girl to the hotel.....it ends there, he pays. He comes back to his wife [ who he loves ] and maintains.
By the next day, he has forgotten the girl's name or number.
And moves to the next.....its just a fling.

For women, its different.....if, per chance, the new fling is better in bed than the husband, the marriage is over.
she may even call out the fling's name unknowingly, while having s.ex with the husband. Or begin to compare this and that.
They allow their emotions to becloud their sense of reason.

Something happened last night....
i was on duty. a couple brought their 5yr old son who was sick.
the boy had had malaria for a long time, untreated. He needed blood.
i called the blood bank, they didn't have....so i told them they had to submit to tests to check if their blood matched the boy's own because one of them MUST hv to donate blood that night.
after i received the lab results, it was clear that ONLY the woman knew the father of the baby. i called her aside, and told her. she admitted after initial shakara...and started crying.
well, i treated the baby and discharged them this morning. My job is to treat, not break anybody's marriage. I looked at the man pitifully as they went home. Not my business.

MORAL OF ALL THIS _

Babes, don't stress yourself if your guy cheats.....its harmless....its nothing......maintain your home front, he will come back.
Don't revenge by cheating.....it won't end well.
Re: Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by donbenedict(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
And to add to this,

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by SweetieConstie(f): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nice one OP, but in my opinion, cheating on one's spouse is completely wrong and unacceptable!
Re: Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by vizkiz: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is incredibly wrong coming from a married man
Re: Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by halfricanadian(f): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
If a married man cheats he never loved his wife

Wat bou men that throw their wives out of the home for mistresses.

A married man who cheats shd b run away from cos he is capable of doing anything to the wife

why marry a woman dat 20yrs to come she will begin to irritate u men marry a woman that u kno 20 yrs to come u will always wake up to cherish who u married

If that happens cheating will reduce

If all men can resist other girls by saying my wife is more precious than u cos cheating means that slot is better off than ur wife which makes ur wife seem worse off than a slot

Men change women now crave for gentle love the older women are d ones seeking tough love o

We d new generation want a sweet gentle man i do for starters
Re: Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by IamLEGEND1: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2016

Re: Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by vizkiz: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:
If a married man cheats he never loved his wife

Wat bou men that throw their wives out of the home for mistresses.

A married man who cheats shd b run away from cos he is capable of doing anything to the wife

why marry a woman dat 20yrs to come she will begin to irritate u men marry a woman that u kno 20 yrs to come u will always wake up to cherish who u married

If that happens cheating will reduce

If all men can resist other girls by saying my wife is more precious than u cos cheating means that slot is better off than ur wife which makes ur wife seem worse off than a slot

Men change women now crave for gentle love the older women are d ones seeking tough love o

We d new generation want a sweet gentle man i do for starters

and your point is
Re: Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by halfricanadian(f): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

and your point is

i have a gentle man in my life

Become one too nd bae will cherish you too angry

Antagonist of life waaris it
Re: Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by halfricanadian(f): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

and your point is

Antagonist of life waaris it.
Re: Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dey there dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by AlexCk: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Im not married shaa, might not have any experience with all these issues, but what i know is, whether man/woman, do not cheat on ur spouse, no one can handle it, if the op feels men can handle it, u r mistaken, when a man cheats n finds out that the bbe he sleeps with is "extraordinary " compared to the wife, that marriage don end ooo, cuz he'll start his own comparison sef.

The bottom line is: marry for the right reasons, instead of cheating on ur spouse, have some kind of communication that'll spice up the relationship, everything boils down to communication. No1 is perfect, but endeavour not to cheat, cuz if u do, ogas/madams, u no love ur spouse, infact, u cast wella
Re: Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by DesChyko: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Such is unjustifiable and age has nothing to do with it. Romeo and Juliet, while being ficitious, is the perfect model of what love should be - originate unconditionally, not for certain reasons, and at a young age too. After all, we've seen elderly men patronize LovePeddler-houses and harrass ladies.
Re: Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by vizkiz: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

Antagonist of life waaris it.

you had to quote me twice just to type this? Are you on? undecided
Re: Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by DesChyko: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

and your point is

Lol.. My thoughts exactly
Re: Men Can Cheat Because They Can Handle It.....women Can't. by hanubarbie(f): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]Are you saying women should ignore their cheating husband? Till the mistress takes over her home completely...huh undecided

(1) (Reply)

Condoms In A Lady's Apartment, Is It Right? / Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! / Who Is Saying The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.