Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! (673 Views)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! by LegalIcon: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, please, I need your advice and help. I grew up wanting and dreaming of marrying a white woman but I haven't gotten one. Infact, I wnted to travel abroad some years back but it didn't work out, though I'm doing good as a Professional and a christian. I have had few relationahips with Nigerians but things didn't work out. Now that I'm into Evangelism, I really need a like-minded christian white lady from Any part of the world especially Europe, Asia or America, who can speak Engilsh and French languages. I'm willling to settle down this year. The lady should be willing to reside in Nigeria and be traveling around the world for missions. House, how and where can I get such lady. I tried some light-skinned in decent relationships but didn't work out. Kindly assist me with any forum or personal relationship with people that fall into such category.You can reach me on 09082062163. Or send a message to me on my profile page.
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! by Bilabong(m): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
See Di's one ooo
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! by Weblow: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
if am to help u is to wake from your dream. oya wake up u get dollar ne
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! by Everest880: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Retard Alert
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Better face your evangelism work.

You should be wiser than all the stuff you posted. If God has it in plan for you to engage a white woman, it will happen.
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! by Pheals(f): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
not all dreamers are joseph bro grin ...

U love dreamin o

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! by Rockmyworld(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
You can only find someone you desire by looking at places where your interest lies. You'll need to make friends with same goals and vision as yours that are around the world. Go social and make friends. But don't expect someone with different dreams from yours to settle with you, else it won't work.
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! by jmichlins(m): 12:13am On Apr 23, 2016
Do not wake up from your sleep keep dreaming. Fool in the midst of Fools
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! by Gebbson007(m): 12:55am On Apr 23, 2016
ahhhhhhhhh its clld spiritual wife iyawo orun hope Una Neva wed fr dream ¿
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 23, 2016
Everything is possible OP...

If there's will, there's a way grin wink u shud try the dating sites since I can't get out of ur country.. who knows, she will fly down to Ng to meet u grin

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! by Phytoptera: 2:01am On Apr 23, 2016
eya. God put the desire in you for a purpose only guide such a desire for good and not for evil. take such a desire back to God and expect him to guide u through till u meet the desire of ur heart.
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Dreaming Of Marrying A White Lady! by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 23, 2016
LegalIcon:
Hello Nairalanders, please, I need your advice and help. I grew up wanting and dreaming of marrying a white woman but I haven't gotten one. Infact, I wnted to travel abroad some years back but it didn't work out, though I'm doing good as a Professional and a christian. I have had few relationahips with Nigerians but things didn't work out. Now that I'm into Evangelism, I really need a like-minded christian white lady from Any part of the world especially Europe, Asia or America, who can speak Engilsh and French languages. I'm willling to settle down this year. The lady should be willing to reside in Nigeria and be traveling around the world for missions. House, how and where can I get such lady. I tried some light-skinned in decent relationships but didn't work out. Kindly assist me with any forum or personal relationship with people that fall into such category.You can reach me on 09082062163. Or send a message to me on my profile page.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Do You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / For Not Sending Her A Birthday Wishes This Happen / 7 Critical Signs That Angel Might Be Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.