Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! (49994 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

forget it cork, she is not into you. Ladies magnet my balls undecided

...correction....I have phuckd 17 females already from Nairaland everytime I go to nigeria for holiday and am already hookin up with two more next month in Lagos.....how many have u phuck, kiss or even sef, meet? 0.....My nigggga, am the Magnet...**BABE MAGNET**.truss me!! angry

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

...darlin forgot that young man Vizkiz...I rather cuuuuum ova & i wil cuuuuum quick unlike layla!!...am a babe magnet!! wink

What i do? embarassed
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

...correction....I have phuckd 17 females already from Nairaland everytime I go to nigeria for holiday and am already hookin up with two more next month in Lagos.....how many have u phuck, kiss or even sef, meet? 0.....My nigggga, am the Magnet...**BABE MAGNET**.truss me!! angry

Loool 17 females with your 17 inches long diick grin...one inch for one female. What a coincidence cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
layla129:

What i do? embarassed

..you a fine babe....truss me.....u looooklike Chinese fry rice wit Singapore prawn curry!! ((mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah))) tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by nikkypearl(f): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sunkyphil:
this is one of ur most sensible post ...no offeinse angry
grin grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

..you a fine babe....truss me.....u looooklike Chinese fry rice wit Singapore prawn curry!! ((mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah))) tongue

Thank you. Just hope that combo will digest embarassed
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by torqque7(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
layla129:
The pitbull terrier is a fierce looking dog...i don't know why it should attract ladies. Maybe something else attracted them
Do you actually believe the stories this clown says?lol he just making up stories to draw attention don't take him seriously, the guy is damn hilarious tho,sometimes I wonder if he is just pretending to be st.upid or he actually is this stupid,because even a 12year old won't do and say some of the things he does..Anyway how're you today?enjoy the weekend.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
torqque7:

Do you actually believe the stories this clown says?lol he just making up stories to draw attention don't take him seriously, the guy is damn hilarious tho,sometimes I wonder if he is just pretending to be st.upid or he actually is this stupid,because even a 12year old won't do and say some of the things he does..Anyway how're you today?enjoy the weekend.

Lool, i actually find his threads funny... I just park in his thread when i'm bored. My day was damn hectic undecided TGIF tho... thanks
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
torqque7:

...calm down babes...no need for violent..calm down...chill!! undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by torqque7(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
layla129:

Lool, i actually find his threads funny... I just park in his thread when i'm bored. My day was damn hectic undecided TGIF tho... thanks
Lol..he and mamagee,onila and a few other don't fail to entertain here,truth is life would be boring if we didn't have dumb people around,everyone would be serious all the time..hmm Fridays are always like that especially for those that work..btw are you a student or you are already part of nijas labour market?two things..after a hectic day take a warm bath and have a few drinks and you'll be as good as new wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..he and mamagee,onila and a few other don't fail to entertain here,truth is life would be boring if we didn't have dumb people around,everyone would be serious all the time..hmm Fridays are always like that especially for those that work..btw are you a student or you are already part of nijas labour market?two things..after a hectic day take a warm bath and have a few drinks and you'll be as good as new wink

Labour market for now. Done did it already...just waiting for my best pal sleep to take over
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by torqque7(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
layla129:

Labour market for now. Done did it already...just waiting for my best pal sleep to take over
Oh OK. Start counting sheep or pray silently I bet your best pal will meet you immediately you do these. Enjoy your sleep,Goodnight miss
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
torqque7:

Oh OK. Start counting sheep or pray silently I bet your best pal will meet you immediately you do these. Enjoy your sleep,Goodnight miss

kiss
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by vizkiz: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

My lord! Please teach me thy ways grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

My lord! Please teach me thy ways grin

...OK SIR...NOW U TALKIN MY LANGUAGE....here we go.....anyways bro start wit the easy ones like HateU2, ellacute45, Refiner, Onstelly, LadyJul,flightz, olowookerekemi, naughtynaughty, Fabulocity,YorubaWoman,Rejoiceavl, firstEVA,horeofe or FlawlessRebirth2.....tell them evertime u fly down to london, u hang out wit Mr Cork we we visit several stripp clubs and spend about £3000 a night.....They like it went u talk about moiney!!! (((plaYa))) wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by horeofe(f): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2016
MrCork:

...OK SIR...NOW U TALKIN MY LANGUAGE....here we go.....anyways bro start wit the easy ones like HateU2, ellacute45, Refiner, Onstelly, LadyJul,flightz, olowookerekemi, naughtynaughty, Fabulocity,YorubaWoman,Rejoiceavl, firstEVA,horeofe or FlawlessRebirth2.....tell them evertime u fly down to london, u hang out wit Mr Cork we we visit several stripp clubs and spend about £3000 a night.....They like it went u talk about moiney!!! (((plaYa))) wink
mr man,stay off my mentions.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by vizkiz: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2016
MrCork:

is onstelly not that lady you said can date anything? Including mechanics? shocked

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Ishilove: 12:45am On Apr 16, 2016
MrCork:

This guy, you must have been dropped on yer head several times when you were a baby. Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 4:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Ishilove:

This guy, you must have been dropped on yer head several times when you were a baby. Smh

^^^^^^kaiiiiiii...see ishilove boooobsii...O LORD HAV MERCY....
.mwaaaah mwaaah mwaaaah... can I drink you??
cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 4:17am On Apr 16, 2016
vizkiz:

is onstelly not that lady you said can date anything? Including mechanics? shocked

...yea bro....Onstelly dates anytin & she will date u.....at list, its berrrrra than notin (no oofennse) wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 4:48am On Apr 16, 2016
horeofe:
mr man,stay off my mentions.

....are you beyansi??.... Goat!!!(no oofencse) angry

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Ishilove:

You are n't seen nothing yet.
grin grin grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by onstelly(f): 5:16am On Apr 16, 2016
vizkiz:

I don't know what to tell you I swear, so you don join silly Mrcock abi
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by onstelly(f): 5:17am On Apr 16, 2016
MrCork:

....waz at Pekam market this mornin with my Pitbull terrier *Lacy* & then suddendly I noticed about 15 women checkin me out while i waz pushin the trolley but only 4 said hello.. ..so tecnically......does this make me what we call **Babe Magnet? ** Mature conributions pls!
cheesy
Eiyya
Even in your wildest dreams, this won't still happen
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2016
layla129:

what uni?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
grin grin
where this one hide put since?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by vizkiz: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2016
MrCork:

...yea bro....Onstelly dates anytin & she will date u.....at list, its berrrrra than notin (no oofennse) wink

but she is pretty now wink
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by onstelly(f): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2016
vizkiz:

but she is pretty now wink
Just wanna get on my nerves abi
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by vizkiz: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2016
onstelly:

I don't know what to tell you I swear, so you don join silly Mrcock abi

I dey wyne am ni joor grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by vizkiz: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2016
onstelly:

Just wanna get on my nerves abi

errrrmmmmm... Nah. Just bored and was passing time.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by onstelly(f): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2016
vizkiz:

errrrmmmmm... Nah. Just bored and was passing time.
OK oh
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by vizkiz: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2016
onstelly:

OK oh

still wanna know why cork loves attacking you so much though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter / Difference Between Sex And Love Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.