Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! (49992 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
juhan:
shocked hausa? I want to learn hausa too cheesy

Don't mind him...its not hausa. He's setting you up
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
arrange with her to teach you
STFUareyouGod you're trying me shey
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
juhan:
you're serious? She that already called me apruku tongue. No i want you.
what's apruku ? shocked
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Does that mean you are playing me? because you're a playa shocked

...sweery am a lover not a fighter....I could never play u but plis be careful of ellacute45...she dates model loookin fine females like u & she likes t cuss inossent people for no reason undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what's apruku ? shocked
aproko...ameobo... Why am i even answering you?!
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
juhan:
STFUareyou.God you're trying me shey
how na? cry

juhan:
aproko...ameobo... Why am i even answering you?!
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
edit it out

I thought as much. Lol. Hehehehehe

Sebi oni messenger? Mo fe a foran layin

Me fe a foran ju libi

Me ni hobo. Soori meese gbogbo whatsapp ati bbm konka...but i'll give you if you insist. Just that i'm not active on them
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Don't mind him...its not hausa. He's setting you up
its yoruba shey?

This is why i dont like coming into husband and wife talk smiley

STFUareyouGod contino ooo
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrCork:

...sweery am a lover not a fighter....I could never play u but plis be careful of ellacute45...she dates model loookin fine females like u & she likes t cuss inossent people for no reason undecided
Do a favour and leave ella please...let her be your friend. You're not innocent cork that's why she curses you
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Me ni hobo. Soori meese gbogbo whatsapp ati bbm konka...but i'll give you if you insist. Just that i'm not active on them

mo orayo oruko ilure koli previous post re

E hi wahala.

Wait o, se eko wegbe ni abi abuja? Leho ko bi ese fo ede? shocked
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
juhan:
its yoruba shey?

This is why i dont like coming into husband and wife talk smiley

STFUareyouGod contino ooo
where did you see husband and wife? She's my sister tongue
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
mo orayo oruko ilure koli previous post re

E hi wahala.

Wait o, se eko wegbe ni abi abuja? Leho ko bi ese fo ede? shocked

Ok, i will. Eko kim gbe...i was a boarder in for like a year. Ibe ki moti ko grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Do a favour and leave ella please...let her be your friend. You're not innocent cork that's why she curses you

..the chick started cusssin me out simply becuzz she waz atracted to kashybaby & I stopped becuzz kashybaby was not atracted to females & was only atracted to rich guys like me..real talk. ellacute45 is a stubbbborn Ghana girl..truss me! undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
where did you see husband and wife? She's my sister tongue
i can see shez really your sis grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Ok, i will. Eko kim gbe...i was a boarder in for like a year. Ibe ki moti ko grin
o try sha.

I bet it's Monica or FGGC
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
juhan:
i can see shez really your sis grin
you don't blv? Ok ask her
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrCork:

..the chick started cusssin me out simply becuzz she waz atracted to kashybaby & I stopped becuzz kashybaby was not atracted to females & was only atracted to rich guys like me..real talk. ellacute45 is a stubbbborn Ghana girl..truss me! undecided

I bet her mentions will be flooded by now. But kashybaby wasn't complaining was she?
Why do categorize us Ghanaians? because we are dark skinned?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
o try sha.

I bet it's Monica or FGGC

Monicas
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

I bet her mentions will be flooded by now. But kashybaby wasn't complaining was she?
Why do categorize us us Ghanaians? because we are dark skinned?

Nope...u dont loook Ghana...

[size=20pt] ..... you loooooooooooooooooook American!!![/size] wink

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Monicas
Great

Okeye Mon hogbe Lanicky fa smiley

To try ati fohi alakori orere korky ti mwo ghinrawi cheesy cheesy cheesy mo jeri pe yeye kira dun
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Great

To try ati fohi alakori orere korky ti mwo ghinrawi cheesy cheesy cheesy mo jeri pe yeye kira dun

Lmaoo grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrCork:

Nope...u dont loook Ghana...

[size=20pt] ..... you loooooooooooooooooook American!!![/size] wink

No, you used to call me a Ghanaian. Where is cheezypuff from if i look american?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Great

...bro are u related to Davindo or Davide (not sure of his name)...that Nigerian Rapper?...u kinda gots swag...unlike Falconey who loooks like a Uganda version of WizzKid(no swag) undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrCork:

...bro are u related to Davindo or Davide (not sure of his name)...that Nigerian Rapper?...u kinda gots swag...unlike Falconey who loooks like a Uganda version of WizzKid(no swag) undecided
Bros will you support Lanicky for Miss Nairaland please?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Lmaoo grin
lol

Wo, mo fe ra hun

Counting on you sha

odaro ma
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bros will you support Lanicky for Miss Nairaland please?

..never heard of Lanicky ...4real....well is she lightskin & has she gots body wit booooooooooooooobsi plus Nyansh plus hips plus heavy thigh plus lips with real hair plus long nails??....who is she & whats her story? undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrCork:

..never heard of Lanicky ...4real....well is she lightskin & has she gots body wit booooooooooooooobsi plus Nyansh plus hips plus heavy thigh plus lips with real hair plus long nails??....who is she & whats her story? undecided

Yes sir. She's got everything Mrcork wants in a woman

You can check her out https://www.nairaland.com/lanicky
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Candyness(f): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
oh no, not again lol. SMH
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Yes sir. She's got everything Mrcork wants in a woman

You can check her out https://www.nairaland.com/lanicky

[size=20pt] ...Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...SEE NYANSH....I TINK AM IN LOVE!!!!![/size] cheesy

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrCork:

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrCork:

[size=20pt] ...Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...SEE NYANSH....I TINK AM IN LOVE!!!!![/size] cheesy

hahahahahaha. That is why you have to support her to be Miss Nairaland and she will be your wife
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol

Wo, mo fe ra hun

Counting on you sha

odaro ma

Oti geti re pa cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.