Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! (49985 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrCork:

Laylay129 u very cute & preeety....but why are fat women like ellacute45 usualy intimidated by slim females like u?...do u no she a lesssbians and she also hate men?...she allways cussin and then i waz think its becuz she is not slim....she kinda fat. its a shame thou undecided

Have you actually seen her? She is curvy not fat...i bet you like curvy girl don't ya? She has also told you she is not a lesbian angry
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrCork:

Layla129, daeerlin pls be careful & stay away from ellacute45...she a mad femmminist woman who hates men & slim females! undecided

Cork darling will you do me favour please? embarassed
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Layla129 se alafia o se?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Have you actually seen her? She is curvy not fat...i bet you like curvy girl don't ya? She has also told you she is not a lesbian angry
lehi weh support li miss NL??
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lehi weh support li miss NL??

Meti lo ni
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Layla129 se alafia o se?

Alafia koin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Meti lo ni
okeye se wa support oni tem?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Alafia koin
good to know.

Ra support lanicky to ri tem na smiley
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
good to know.

Ra support lanicky to ri tem na smiley

Lol. No wahala...what is the process?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Lol. No wahala...what is the process?
se aro foran layin?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
se aro foran layin?

Email mo mu register e ti sise. Does voting involve a long process?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Email mo mu register e ti sise. Does voting involve a long process?
not really long process.

But I'll need you to help win your friends over. And help canvas for more votes

You can even help win Mrcork and his followers smiley
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
not really long process.

But I'll need you to help win your friends over. And help canvas for more votes

You can even help win Mrcork and his followers smiley

So mo pe me lore libi moin rara....i just do my thing. Korky ehoun fi gbogbo ara gbadun but i'll definitely drag the pple i can relate with peacefully along. When is the deadline?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

So mo pe me lore libi moin rara....i just do my thing. Korky ehoun fi gbogbo ara gbadun but i'll definitely drag the pple i can relate with peacefully along. When is the deadline?
hehehehehe. Funny

The voting proper should be next month. You'll definitely be notified when the time comes. But se omope o better oni bere campaign ati awareness ASAP. So all those omo kurin kan ghin ha layin re noin, wa bam mu style convince on cheesy cheesy tongue

Mo monpe korky e gbadun cheesy cheesy odi oran kira fo loun. Lol

Se omope oti fo ilure ghom
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehehe. Funny

The voting proper should be next month. You'll definitely be notified when the time comes. But se omope o better oni bere campaign ati awareness ASAP. So all those omo kurin kan ghin ha layin re noin, wa bam mu style convince on cheesy cheesy tongue

Lool, let him catch you grin. Moti ri orisirisi oni toti fo hi but he ignored all of them. No wahala sha...will try my best.
Didn't get your last sentence
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehehe. Funny

abeg carry this your yoruba talk enter one corner. I'm not even understanding anything.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
juhan:
abeg carry this your yoruba talk enter one corner. I'm not even understanding anything.

Lol, aproko. Why were you trying to understand too tongue? Its not yoruba...its an heavenly language
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Lol, aproko. Why were you trying to understand too tongue? Its not yoruba...its an heavenly language
lol i like doing ameobo tongue
Tahh its yoruba....
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by loomer: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrCork:

....waz at Pekam market this mornin with my Pitbull terrier *Lacy* & then suddendly I noticed about 15 women checkin me out while i waz pushin the trolley but only 4 said hello.. ..so tecnically......does this make me what we call **Babe Magnet? ** Mature conributions pls!
cheesy

Try dey take ur medication regularly biko
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Lool, let him catch you grin. Moti ri orisirisi oni toti fo hi but he ignored all of them. No wahala sha...will try my best.
Didn't get your last sentence
hehehe. He didn't even answer my mention. Lol. No mind am
All he knows is hunt for light skinned girls. Lol

Last sentence? Mo omo ilu hi we se?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
loomer:

Try dey take ur medication regularly biko

..bro am a babe magnet...are u a babe?.. GOAT!!!(no oofeinse) undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
juhan:
That's not even Yoruba. That's Hausa with Yoruba seasonings cheesy
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
....anyways baccck to the serrrious thread....isssssit illegal to be a babe magnet?.....why is everyone hatin??.....the funny thing is that am a plaYA ...and am actually doin my job.. IS THAT A CRIME?? undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
That's not even Yoruba. That's Hausa with Yoruba seasonings cheesy
shocked hausa? I want to learn hausa too cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
juhan:
shocked hausa? I want to learn hausa too cheesy
Layla will teach you. She understands and speaks better than I do
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe. He didn't even answer my mention. Lol. No mind am
All he knows is hunt for light skinned girls. Lol

Last sentence? Mo omo ilu hi we se?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Layla will teach you. She understands and speaks better than I do
okay
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrCork:
....anyways baccck to the serrrious thread....isssssit illegal to be a babe magnet?.....why is everyone hatin??.....the funny thing is that am a plaYA ...and am actually doin my job.. IS THAT A CRIME?? undecided

Why is your magnet attracting only light skinned girls? angry . You're not doing your job well
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

edit it out

I thought as much. Lol. Hehehehehe

Sebi oni messenger? Mo fe a foran layin

Me fe a foran ju libi
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
juhan:
okay
arrange with her to teach you
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Why is your magnet attracting only light skinned girls? angry . You're not doing your job well

...are u lightskin??.... NOPE.... ther u go....... AM DOIN A GREAT JOB....yipppppppppppppppppppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrCork:

...are u lightskin??.... NOPE.... ther u go....... AM DOIN A GREAT JOB....yipppppppppppppppppppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy

Does that mean you are playing me? because you're a playa shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.