Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! (50002 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2016
Destined2win:
When I created this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/3042289/5-nairalanders-love-creating-very, I totally forgot about you. You really deserve a spot there.

Even when I forgot, people still mentioned your name. You are really a dumb legend

I'd wager that he's smarter than you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by horeofe(f): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2016
MrCork:

....are you beyansi??.... Goat!!!(no oofencse) angry
dummy
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by onstelly(f): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2016
vizkiz:

still wanna know why cork loves attacking you so much though
Oh MrCork is just a poor thing obsessed with me
I don't blame him you know, is always like that when you have crush on someone and you just can't help it

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by vizkiz: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2016
onstelly:

Oh MrCork is just a poor thing obsessed with me
I don't blame him you know, is always like that when you have crush on someone and you just can't help it

why don't you pity him and say yes already grin

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2016
neoapocalypse:

I'd wager that he's smarter than you

[size=20pt]....THANK U SIR....neoapocalypse FOR PRESIDENT.....neoapocalypse FOR PRESIDENT.....neoapocalypse FOR PRESIDENT.....neoapocalypse FOR PRESIDENT...neoapocalypse FOR PRESIDENT!!!!.[/size] cheesy

cc

KingCheezyPuff <<<< lipsrsealed
ellacute45 <<<<<haters angry
hate2u<<<<haters angry
Kashybaby <<<<lover wink
Onstelly <<<< hater angry
Refiner <<<< stalker angry
naughtynaughty <<<<<<obsssesed angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
MrCork:

[size=20pt]....THANK U SIR....neoapocalypse FOR PRESIDENT.....neoapocalypse FOR PRESIDENT.....neoapocalypse FOR PRESIDENT.....neoapocalypse FOR PRESIDENT...neoapocalypse FOR PRESIDENT!!!!.[/size] cheesy

cc

KingCheezyPuff <<<< lipsrsealed
ellacute45 <<<<<haters angry
hate2u<<<<haters angry
Kashybaby <<<<lover wink
Onstelly <<<< hater angry
Refiner <<<< stalker angry
naughtynaughty <<<<<<obsssesed angry

wts my name doin here mr cork
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by rosieluv(f): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
MrCork:

...correction....I have phuckd 17 females already from Nairaland everytime I go to nigeria for holiday and am already hookin up with two more next month in Lagos.....how many have u phuck, kiss or even sef, meet? 0.....My nigggga, am the Magnet...**BABE MAGNET**.truss me!! angry
chai ladies v suffered sha
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Sholaystar4me(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
All hail Mrcork mehn, wen i need to laff ur thread readily comes to mind... I just need to follow u to get updated.

#runs2follow

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
wts my name doin here mr cork

...means u will get shance to mate wit me..be happy!! wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
werey...

last time u uploaded a white range Rover.. now its white.. when u lie too much u forget the lies... mtchewwwwwww angry
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by nikkypearl(f): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
where this one hide put since?
undecided undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
nikkypearl:

undecided undecided
kini?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
booqee:
werey...

last time u uploaded a white range Rover.. now its white.. when u lie too much u forget the lies... mtchewwwwwww angry

...white Range?.....clearrrly yorr triangle head is not corrrect...my profesional addvise...replace yor black n white wit color telivissson!!!(((edddddiot girl))) undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
....but if women love me & am the ladys favorrite on nairaland,why r all guys angry??.....isssit my fault u guys can't compete or u don't have money? Issssit my fault am London base?...this is confusssin;\

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oh not again...this same guy all the fvcking time!!!
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
dairykidd:
Oh not again...this same guy all the fvcking time!!!

....tank u..... Goat!!(no oofencse). angryv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

but she is pretty now wink

anyways bak to the serrrrious thread..

Onstelly preeety??....that village semi ilitarate girl that cant even wear thong??...bro I rather manage the uglier Enugu girl called Refiner!!!(True Story)
undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by refiner(f): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
MrCork:

Onstelly preeety??....that village semi ilitarate girl that cant even wear thong??...bro I rather manage the uglier Enugu girl called Refiner!!!(True Story)
undecided

...Mr corkhead!...its not all abouh insulting me...hope u will vote for me!cheesy
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by vizkiz: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
MrCork:

undecided

I don't know refinner... But onstelly is pretty you know wink
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by refiner(f): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

I don't know refinner... But onstelly is pretty you know wink

...u don't know me?...u can lie sha!undecided

and it's refiner not refinner!tongue
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by vizkiz: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...u don't know me?...u can lie sha!undecided

and it's refiner not refinner!tongue

You could see through my lies grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

You could see through my lies grin

...My nigggggga... u tellln me Onstelly is preeeetier than Refiner?...Onstelly??..,,the same Onstelly??.....u kidddin me..right? undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by vizkiz: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
MrCork:

...My nigggggga... u tellln me Onstelly is preeeetier than Refiner?...Onstelly??..,,the same Onstelly??.....u kidddin me..right? undecided

onstelly has bigger boobsi i thought you like boobs undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by onstelly(f): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
MrCork:

undecided
Can I be your friend
Want you to vote refiner
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by onstelly(f): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
MrCork:

Pls vote for refiner, am her campaign manager n she is contesting for miss nairaland
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

onstelly has bigger boobsi i thought you like boobs undecided

...kaiiiiiii......yea i forrgot......Thoise boooobsi nearly made me choke on my Sandwitch last week....Booooobsi is like my Vitamin C...ok I give her 7 outter 10 on that (((PAsss Mark))....how about the faces? Onstelly/ Refiner?...u sayn Onstelly is preeeetier than Refiner? undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by skywalker888(f): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
I'm seeing things
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
onstelly:

Can u be frnd

Meaning?...what is frnd?..i dont gerrrrit? undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by vizkiz: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
MrCork:

...kaiiiiiii......yea i forrgot......Thoise boooobsi nearly made me choke on my Sandwitch last week....Booooobsi is like my Vitamin C...ok I give her 7 outter 10 on that (((PAsss Mark))....how about the faces? Onstelly/ Refiner?...u sayn Onstelly is preeeetier than Refiner? undecided

brb, let me go and compare their pictures carefully grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
skywalker888:
I'm seeing things

....ok since u ask, yes its true i drive £28,000(cash) Range rover spot & am from London Pekam, 6"2, Slightly fat but slimmmmish, handsome, cute, shy, Loyal,fathful, owns 17suit, gentle, calm, God fearing,oficialy now a babe magnet, ex plaYa,can coook, has 5 bank accccount, carin, calm, cool & collected...... can u handle that?? smiley

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

brb, let me go and compare their pictures carefully grin

..thanks....dont forget Onstelly is 2% lightskin and Refiner is 34% lightskin......although I must admit Onstelly smile kinda loook sexxxxxxy thou. Ok bro, I will wait for yor up date..nice one! wink
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
MrCork:

...OK SIR...NOW U TALKIN MY LANGUAGE....here we go.....anyways bro start wit the easy ones like HateU2, ellacute45, Refiner, Onstelly, LadyJul,flightz, olowookerekemi, naughtynaughty, Fabulocity,YorubaWoman,Rejoiceavl, firstEVA,horeofe or FlawlessRebirth2.....tell them evertime u fly down to london, u hang out wit Mr Cork we we visit several stripp clubs and spend about £3000 a night.....They like it went u talk about moiney!!! (((plaYa))) wink
f.uck you MrCork have told you to stop mentioning my name in your senseless post..daft Nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter / Difference Between Sex And Love Making / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.