Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) (43211 Views)

“Fayose Never Said He Will Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns" - Lere Olayinka / 11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG / Two Major Proof That Fayose Knows Nothing About Nigeria Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
antispexish:
Look at what he was wearing sef, who will take him serious, the guy beside him looks more prepared than him.
I was about to say the same thing and all I saw was from his waist up, then I saw he was wearing jeans to boot.

Maybe he planned on going to the club after.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by demslayerrz: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
@lalasticlala and @mynd44. Frontpage abeg. God bless una

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nbote(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
MabraO:

What point are u also trying to prove?

D OP went to a great length to try to disprove Fayose's trip to China as a scam but to what end. Fayose is a typical naija politician who at best is as crooked as the rest of dem. But his trying to disprove his trip is solely borne out of the fact dat he has always been a critic of the govt and I'm even wondering what he's doing in China like d rest of dem.

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Desric(m): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
What do you expect when you allow charlatans access to power. I'm not surprised one bit.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
demslayerrz:
The place is like a train station, this shameless ediot is a disgrace to Ekiti people. The loudmouthed bas/tard have no shame.
No it is not a train station, that's Canton Fair structure, as you can see those there wear name tags. But I don't believe Fayose claimed he was addressing the people, anybody can stand behind the podium there to take picture. No business community conference there, it's only on the first and last day of the Fair the organizers brief the press.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by demslayerrz: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
No it is not train station, that's Canton Fair structure, as you can see people wear name tags. But I don't believe Fayose claimed he was addressing people, anybody can stand there to take picture. There is no business community conference there, it's only on the first and last day of the Fair the organizers brief the press.

Okay bros. His PA Lere Olayinka said he is addressing investors and businessmen in China. Lol Scam alert.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by focus7: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nbote:

If only u people had sense den u wouldn't have d time to worry what a state governor is doing on his travails. Oh by the way, u people look really stupid weneva u try to discredit others but rush to defend clear scams... Well I really wonder how u people wake up each day as zombies..
****silly is when Fayose discredit Buhari every move and people like celebrate.

6 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Cadamlk: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
That man is the biggest comedian ever.

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Beeman1:
Fayose busted. Hahahahahahaah...
I no tell yuuuu? Fayose is a goat!
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by hijacke(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
I wonder why dis is not on front-page yet
Bros lalasticlala, una never perceive this lies

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Chikpat(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
This should have made front page
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by adekennis(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Egbon mynd44 , seun , lalasticlala and Co Pls do something naa...lolz
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fayose and lies, are blooders
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by kutchs: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Very poor attempt to discredit Fayose.
@op try harder you hear. That's a very poor work at photo shopping.
Now look at the two lectern in 1 and 2 and tell me if both are the same. No 1 has a raised edge where his hands are resting while in 2 the edge is missing and both are supposed to be one and the same.
Not everyone is stupid and gullible like the many who have believed you.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by austelright(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why is this topic not on front page yet? Seun what are you waiting for. See scam.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Beremx(f): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
that's a propaganda to deceive Ekiti people. The main reason he was in China was to seek Buhari's attention which he didn't get.

btw, who was he addressing in the first picture? hahahahaha!!

3 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Chubhie: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Uteghe:
Fayose slaughter infants every other month for rituals to gain love,power and to be feared. His restlessness,loquacity,and bufoonery is a manifest torment from cry the of innocent blood.
I thought the wife is a prophetess in the league of TB Joshua?

cc: prophet sukkot.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by sukkot: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chubhie:

I thought the wife is a prophetess in the league of TB Joshua?

cc: prophet sukkot.
he has a wife ? lolzzz. she must be very longsuffering and patient grin grin

4 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Chubhie: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
sukkot:
he has a wife ? lolzzz. she must be very longsuffering and patient grin grin
A prophetess who predicted fayose second coming and has been the one spiritually backing her husband. Buhari and his Alfas/marabouts should be worried.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by sukkot: 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chubhie:
A prophetess who predicted fayose second coming and has been the one spiritually backing her husband. Buhari and his Alfas/marabouts should be worried.
lol fayose is the one who needs to be worried

4 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Chubhie: 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
sukkot:
lol fayose is the one who needs to be worried
If you check history, you will appreciate the fact that both Fayose parents are prophet and prophetess including the sister. The family has a tradition of curing and delivering mad people from the streets of ekiti. These are facts not frictional.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by suzziematini(f): 12:21am On Apr 16, 2016
The place looks like a train station tho, but again everyone is having the same tag around their necks. Whatever he is doing there...... ignorance sometimes is bliss. lipsrsealed
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2016
I was surprised when I heard that the TAXI Driver is traveling to China for business conference (whatever)....

Have you ever heard Fayose's English before

When fayose speaks, you won't need anyone to tell you that he is Illiterate with Certificate (Remember that Patience Jonathan is a Phd holder, yet she is a perfect example of Semi-Illiterate)...

We all know that Buhari speaks English with Hausa Intonation.. Should we say Fayose is speaking English with Yoruba Intonation cause the last time I check, Yoruba has no specific Intonation...

So what will this Illiterate have to say if a Business Conference is held?? Fayose deceiving himself since his impeachment in 2006

LEAVE TRASH FOR THE TAXI Driver

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by ba7man(m): 12:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Nbote:

If only u people had sense den u wouldn't have d time to worry what a state governor is doing on his travails. Oh by the way, u people look really stupid weneva u try to discredit others but rush to defend clear scams... Well I really wonder how u people wake up each day as zombies..
This one don fall for Fayose scam finish. undecided

3 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nbote(m): 12:52am On Apr 16, 2016
ba7man:
This one don fall for Fayose scam finish. undecided

Funny thing is I'm less concerned whether he is in China or not or whether he was actually addressing anyone or not. Now most of U still don't agree APC is a scam even with all the glaring evidences but yet are willing to go all CSI to prove dat a state governor who could well b sight seeing for all I care is trying to scam and the question is who exactly??
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by ba7man(m): 12:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Nbote:

Funny thing is I'm less concerned whether he is in China or not or whether he was actually addressing anyone or not. Now most of U still don't agree APC is a scam even with all the glaring evidences but yet are willing to go all CSI to prove dat a state governor who could well b sight seeing for all I care is trying to scam and the question is who exactly??
Nbote...... you be real Obote. grin grin grin

I just had to rhyme with your name. cool

11 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by expressglory: 1:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayoseeeeee!!!
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by legendsilver(m): 2:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Nbote:

who open this one cage? Lalastica abeg bring the keys fast, one cage has been left opened and the wailer inside is about committing another blunder again

6 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by MabraO: 5:05am On Apr 16, 2016
kutchs:
Very poor attempt to discredit Fayose.
@op try harder you hear. That's a very poor work at photo shopping.
Now look at the two lectern in 1 and 2 and tell me if both are the same. No 1 has a raised edge where his hands are resting while in 2 the edge is missing and both are supposed to be one and the same.
Not everyone is stupid and gullible like the many who have believed you.

If u weren't so dumb u would know that the pictures the op posted was from HR dumbness ifayose's team..
Ifayose is the real scammer tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by pwettiejay(f): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2016
The place was just disorganized and yet, no microphone! Even if u'r scamming Ekiti people, u can't scam the whole Nigeria
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by omenka(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2016
modath:

In the 2nd pic, there is a selfie taking guy sef!! cheesy

The place looks like a quadrangle of a mall where people just relax....

He wore acid wash denim to address "business community" all by himself?! Very "appropriate"

Those people don't even look oriental!! cheesy
To add to that, what manner of conference room is that with the sky in clear view?? Who comes to a conference of such importance with a polythene bag, no briefcases, no writing pads? What manner of China business community is that with no Chinese??

For all I know, that podium might simply have been dragged there to stage those photos, and those Lebanese/Indians cajoled to take pics with him.

Such a damn shame.

This man is showing very clear signs of the onset of degenerative dementia. Very sure he has nightmares featuring Buhari every other night. He really must have been cursed by the gods for insulting his own mother just to spite a man old enough to be his father!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos / President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) / Obasanjo With His Bicycle Near His Farm In Ota (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.