Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) (43220 Views)

“Fayose Never Said He Will Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns" - Lere Olayinka / 11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG / Two Major Proof That Fayose Knows Nothing About Nigeria Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by JuliettaBitch(f): 11:29am On Apr 16, 2016
You guys should be busy taking panadol for another mans headache

Meanwhile Fulani herdsmen just butchered two pple in Benue yesterday
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Ugosample(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2016
Uteghe:
Fayose slaughter infants every other month for rituals to gain love,power and to be feared. His restlessness,loquacity,and bufoonery is a manifest torment from cries of innocent blood.

Are you serious?
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by bolaakeem66(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2016
fayose or what do you call his name also like good thing, i can't just believe it that tout also like better thing
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by akilo1: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2016
From buying suya to decieving ekiti market women?he cant come close to china govt house,he write letter and give to media men to publish.mumu governor

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by rottennaija(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Viccur:
You call someone else's Father foolish man. How would you feel if someone called your Father a foolish man?

If my dad does something foolish, it wouldn't be bad if he is called that
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by 1009ja: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2016
That is what you get when motor park touts fight to government houses. Ekitigate 2014.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by omobaekiti: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Nbote:

If only u people had sense den u wouldn't have d time to worry what a state governor is doing on his travails. Oh by the way, u people look really stupid weneva u try to discredit others but rush to defend clear scams... Well I really wonder how u people wake up each day as zombies..
"you people, you people" like ajebo wanabe in the 80s to early 90s who use the phrase "come and be" His travails did I hear you say? oh you mean his travels,OK. Can't you see that your hero is a bloody scam? please give us Ikpeazu,Okorocha or Obiano and come take this fraud from us.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Coolgent(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Fucking thug!
He thought he can deceive Nigerians just the way he deceived Ekitians.
Am sure say 99.9% Nairalanders are far more better than him.
Ozila can even teach him
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by bittertruthz: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
You guys should be busy taking panadol for another mans headache

Meanwhile Fulani herdsmen just butchered two pple in Benue yesterday

No food for lazy man..................... I doubt if fulani herdsmen in Benue are more that the entire state population.
IF BENUE PEOPLE CAN NOT DEFEND THEMSELVES THATS THEIR HEADACHE. IM TIRED OF SEEING MASSACRE, THEY NEED TO PURGE THE ENTIRE STATE OF HERDSMEN.

Besides, the issues of herdsmen massacre started when David Mark was senate president.

Benue people, wake up and defend your father's land............. stop crying and being lazy.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by omoigbomina(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
989900B:
Fayose is '19', if you lived in Ibadan SW (Orita challenge/Ring road) in the 90s, you will know him.

BTW, only his Ekiti gullibles can fall for this cheap scam.

We all can cook up stories, if each of us start to upload conferences and trade fairs we've attended in different countries over many years .
that na confirm.I remember during his first tenure I was in UNAD then,he came to the school to address student that were rioting and one of the student In front of him called him Karimu j one of his 419 aliases he turned sharply towards the guy and gave him a big slap that made people to wonder what was the issue.

3 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by eDoc: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
femmy2010:
Who takes Fayose serious

Alot fortunately from ipod yoots, 5%ers,dullard scanners,fayose is my role model youths.

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by sukky33(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mumu, do you think its only Chinese that attends conference in China?.
MalcoImX:
d people no even look Chinese sef!
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by akphrat(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Must we fight ourselves over someone that not even listen to you.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by dapsonlou(m): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Benikuuse:
Fayosi is a scam, an attention seeker, a noise maker. He criticize buhari every blessing day but Ekiti is not a heaven.

Ekiti is not heaven , Satan sef refuse to live there before he Move to Aba
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Viccur(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
rottennaija:

If my dad does something foolish, it wouldn't be bad if he is called that
No qualmz
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by lawbabs: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nbote:

If only u people had sense den u wouldn't have d time to worry what a state governor is doing on his travails. Oh by the way, u people look really stupid weneva u try to discredit others but rush to defend clear scams... Well I really wonder how u people wake up each day as zombies..
No problem. We are zombies but you are zobo... grin
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Viccur(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Coolgent:
Fucking thug!
Ozila can even teach him
NOW YOU CRITICIZE SOME1 WHO DOESNT KNW OR CARE ABT UR FEELINGS. BESIDES, YOU ARE WORSE. FROM UR COMMENT ONE WOULD DEDUCE THAT FAYOSE IS BETTER THAN U. CHECK YOURSELF B4 FAULTING SOMEONE ELSE.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Op, that was a very smart observation. let me include the fact that fayose is acting out a script that has been written by some political maggots in the polity but unfortunately they assigned the scrip to a malfunctioning brain who had no idea of how opposition should operate.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Deen77: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
omoigbomina:
that na confirm.I remember during his first tenure I was in UNAD then,he came to the school to address student that were rioting and one of the student In front of him called him Karimu j one of his 419 aliases he turned sharply towards the guy and gave him a big slap that made people to wonder what was the issue.

Karimu j, is some tribe hero.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
The people in d picture r Indians nt Chinese. Filiese nt fayose shld b his name henceforth.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Gap2020(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
I can't finished this laughing matter. The funniest man of all time.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by taiosino: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lmao! This is so funny
focus7:
Yeeee, the place is actually a waiting room o. Fayose scam busted.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by tomzman: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
I don't think any sane human would regard Fayose as a serious person. Why Ekiti people voted for him, I still cannot fathom.

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by muredo(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oluwa joo ma ko idi aimoose da mi o
ASEJU,BABA ASETE!!!
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Coolgent(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Viccur:
NOW YOU CRITICIZE SOME1 WHO DOESNT KNW OR CARE ABT UR FEELINGS. BESIDES, YOU ARE WORSE. FROM UR COMMENT ONE WOULD DEDUCE THAT FAYOSE IS BETTER THAN U. CHECK YOURSELF B4 FAULTING SOMEONE ELSE.
Yes indeed there is no doubt he is better than myself when it comes to inflicting pain on Masses.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
The same thing Mr.Lai did to GEJ few years ago.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by olatpic(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Yes, it is actually the Canton Fair (I recognize tthe building by those massive Trusses).

Topleague:
this is not a seminar nor conference but a chinese fair, if you have been to this place before you will understand my point, this is where you meet company representative showcasing their products and if you are satisfy book for your order, it is a very big place, anyone telling you Fayose went their to address a business community is lying.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Ondoboi12345678: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Where the hell are the fayoshit disciples. Where art thou?
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose is a motherfucking FOOL!
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Picture number two, Is a well known brothel in Shanghai, visitors or patrons do pay pleasure tax at that box he was standing behind, observed by an inspector, that just what he is doing with glee
Abu harlots don finish for Ekiti?
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
MeThinks he's kinda learnin ow 2 act. Maybe gon go in2 d movie industry after his tenure xpires.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by ozila(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Coolgent:
Fucking thug!
Ozila can even teach him

really?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buratai In Special Forces Uniform / Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.