Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) (43214 Views)

“Fayose Never Said He Will Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns" - Lere Olayinka / 11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG / Two Major Proof That Fayose Knows Nothing About Nigeria Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Viccur(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Coolgent:

Yes indeed there is no doubt he is better than myself when it comes to inflicting pain on Masses.
lemme agree with you, which means you also inflict pain on pple too. And besides, have u got any complain from anyone? NO. You are only capitalising on general perceives of Fayose
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Coolgent(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
ozila:

really?
Yes Bro
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by seguntijan(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
compare with this

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by kelly72: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Uteghe:
Fayose slaughter infants every other month for rituals to gain love,power and to be feared. His restlessness,loquacity,and bufoonery is a manifest torment from cries of innocent blood.

Who owns those infants? u?
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by gateleo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nbote:
@OP have u been to a fair before or do u even have any idea what a fair is?? What point are u trying to prove??

What the op is trying to say is that your godfather Fayose is a Fo.l...and a liar...

2 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by omoigbomina(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Deen77:

Karimu j, is some tribe hero.
I seldom comment on Fayose's issue cause those supporting him will label you as hating on him but they don't know him there support is partisan just because he is pdp.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by izmango: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Seriously this man is mad
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by olahero(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nbote:
@OP have u been to a fair before or do u even have any idea what a fair is?? What point are u trying to prove??
Don't you go school? I swear to God who made me nah since yesterday I see the pics I don know say your Governor Fayose is a shameless man and he went to China to take selfies not for Business. Useless man...
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Dee60: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
femmy2010:
Who takes Fayose serious

some unserious people do! he is a TOTAL disgrace to the nation.

2 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
I can see a young man rolling a travelling bag behind him and talking into a handset with Fayose's picture super imposed in front showing him pretending to be giving a speech to non existent audience (space). Looks more like an airport scene, but certainly not a gathering of the business community.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by arote(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
but is it until this man becomes naked before we know sth is wrong with him?
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by menxer: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
The environment looks like a waiting lounge
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Uteghe(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
kelly72:

Who owns those infants? u?
Don't be silly! He buys it from baby factories.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Collynzo888: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Viccur:
You call someone else's Father foolish man. How would you feel if someone called your Father a foolish man?

So Fayose can insult Buhari who is someone else father but the goat cant be insulted cos you are here to defend him. Get lost with your hypocrisy, he has been insulting buhari daily with that his cursed PA Lere Olayinka but you are here defending the rogue and bastard. Dont you have shame?

4 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Chinatownm(m): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
Benikuuse:
Fayosi is a scam, an attention seeker, a noise maker. He criticize buhari every blessing day but Ekiti is not a heaven.

Oshiomole did same during Jonathan administration. His state wasn't better either
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Viccur(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Collynzo888:

So Fayose can insult Buhari who is someone else father but the goat cant be insulted cos you are here to defend him. Get lost with your hypocrisy, he has been insulting buhari daily with that his cursed PA Lere Olayinka but you are here defending the rogue and bastard. Dont you have shame?
Mumu! Can u pls list the insults here. He doesnt even care about your feelings so while getting stressed up or pained. Like you are not guilty of the same crime
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Collynzo888: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Viccur:
Mumu! Can u pls list the insults here. He doesnt even care about your feelings so while getting stressed up or pained. Like you are not guilty of the same crime

Those that sired you are the mumus, you are here defending a rogue that dont care about you. You truly have no shame, kids like you are a disgrace to your community.

2 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 17, 2016
Viccur:

Bigger fool Use Google, I am certain that you would see the insults. Anofia

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by bakila: 4:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Nbote:
Fair for selling Used Infinix phones? Haba picture speaks very loud.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Viccur(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2016
Collynzo888:

Those that sired you are the mumus, you are here defending a rogue that dont care about you. You truly have no shame, kids like you are a disgrace to your community.
Clap for yourself antifayose. You are a disgrace to d country. When u want to assert ur point and become dogmatic that's when u feel every1 around here is a kid well i dnt blame you. Besides, INEC will never allow a rogue to contest let alone govern a state. You dnt have shame plus cover ur face.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Viccur(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2016
Ariel20:

Bigger fool Use Google, I am certain that you would see the insults. Anofia
look at you. You dnt even have the evidence and you are here ranting. Omo ale jatijati
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Collynzo888: 8:24am On Apr 17, 2016
[s]
Viccur:
Clap for yourself antifayose. You are a disgrace to d country. When u want to assert ur point and become dogmatic that's when u feel every1 around here is a kid well i dnt blame you. Besides, INEC will never allow a rogue to contest let alone govern a state. You dnt have shame plus cover ur face.
[/s]

Shut up your smelly mouth, not your fault its the half chicken and 2 kg rice directing your life, thats the power of hunger. A shameless kid defending rogues and still making noise, proud Ekiti people are not like you that reason with your stomach. Go and collect more rice and 2k naira so you can garner more strenght to defend the ediotic and shameless animal called a governor. Mschew

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Viccur(m): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2016
Collynzo888:
[s][/s]

Shut up your smelly mouth, not your fault its the half chicken and 2 kg rice directing your life, thats the power of hunger. A shameless kid defending rogues and still making noise, proud Ekiti people are not like you that reason with your stomach. Go and collect more rice and 2k naira so you can garner more strenght to defend the ediotic and shameless animal called a governor. Mschew
Old man Bitch. Now it has resulted to half chicken and 2kg rice. Was that nt what your forefathers collected to breed you thru. Are you so dumb? Anyway it's high time i stopped the quotes coming. Better things to do
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Collynzo888: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2016
[s]
Viccur:
Old man Bitch. Now it has resulted to half chicken and 2kg rice. Was that nt what your forefathers collected to breed you thru. Are you so dumb? Anyway it's high time i stopped the quotes coming. Better things to do
[/s]

Nah your forefathers had nothing to even train you since they were political thugs who survived on crumbs thrown at them by politicians, reason you towing same path. You are just a shameless thug who sold his conscience for crumbs, you even have the gut to defend rogues online, your kids will curse you whenever they come across all the trash you did while your mates are making it. You better go eat your rice and smelly chicken, shameless thug.

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Viccur(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2016
[s]
Collynzo888:

Nah your forefathers had nothing to even train you since they were political thugs who survived on crumbs thrown at them by politicians, reason you towing same path. You are just a shameless thug who sold his conscience for crumbs, you even have the gut to defend rogues online, your kids will curse you whenever they come across all the trash you did while your mates are making it. You better go eat your rice and smelly chicken, shameless thug.
[s]
Collynzo888:
[s][/s]

[/s]
Collynzo888:
[s][/s]

[/s] In short your forefathers curse is manifesting in you thereby reflecting on NL? Lucky enough no politician in my line. I feel your pain if that's what you are experiencing as regards you eating crumps and chewing their cud. Sorry old cargo.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Collynzo888: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2016
Viccur:

The paid thug had to quote me 3 times, thought you said you wont quote me again. Lmaooooo. Go queue to collect your monthly 2kg rice. Shameless thing.

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Viccur(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2016
Collynzo888:

The paid thug had to quote me 3 times, thought you said you wont quote me again. Lmaooooo. Go queue to collect your monthly 2kg rice. Shameless thing.
pele o
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Collynzo888: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2016
[s]
Viccur:
In short your forefathers curse is manifesting in you thereby reflecting on NL? Lucky enough no politician in my line. I feel your pain if that's what you are experiencing as regards you eating crumps and chewing their cud. Sorry oo old cargo
[/s]

Nah your generational curse has been ravaging your pathetic life that you had to rely on crumbs from politicians to feed your miserable family. A cursed one is the animal that defend politicians online, you even have no shame since its a family thing. Father serve them, you are doing same and will transfer to your kids. What a shame
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Collynzo888: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2016
Viccur:
pele o

Go and collect your rice, hungry nitwit
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Viccur(m): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2016
Collynzo888:
[s][/s]

Nah your generational curse has been ravaging your pathetic life that you had to rely on crumbs from politicians to feed your miserable family. A cursed one is the animal that defend politicians online, you even have no shame since its a family thing. Father serve them, you are doing same and will transfer to your kids. What a shame
from a frustrated and confused soul
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Collynzo888: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2016
Viccur:
I am a frustrated and confused soul

Yes you are pained and frustrated, no rice for you. Hunger will finish you off

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Viccur(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2016
Collynzo888:

Go and collect your rice, hungry nitwit
while you wait for the crumps and takeaway?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat / Sue Tinubu With Evidence That He Rigged; Petition On Drug Won't Fly- Reno Omokri / Fayose Predicted Willie Obiano's Re-Election (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.