Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) (43215 Views)

“Fayose Never Said He Will Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns" - Lere Olayinka / 11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG / Two Major Proof That Fayose Knows Nothing About Nigeria Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by demslayerrz: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2016
@lalasticlala, frontpage pls. @mynd44, Pls FP
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by DaBullIT(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Like I've always said, Fayose's days are numbered, don't be surprised when it happens

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by alizma: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose just succeeded in insulting the intelligence of Ekiti people. he has shown the world that this is the kind of lies he tells them and they believe him. un fortunately this time around, people from other states are involved.

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by tomslee(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2016
The man is crazy like seriously.. Buh I dey feel d guy sha..... Just passin by tho
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Maxymilla(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm.......Fayose, baba nla ogbologbo!!! Active scammer!!!LWKMD
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2016
e be like say the op don work for CIA or FBI b4. but i wont take it for saying my fayose the enemy of the state is not intelligent enough to address people without paper. u try sha ooo. dem won use those pix to pack our soup water with dem bread yeye people. fowl yansh don open as secret lick

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by alizma: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2016
MalcoImX:
d people no even look Chinese sef!
God bless your eyes more to see good things.
those guys look more like guys from middle east.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by alizma: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2016
ogmaskman:
See as he pose like olosho wey dey do Selfie for hotel lobby.
behind him there is another guy enjoying his own selfie.

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by omofunaab(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Nbote:

If only u people had sense den u wouldn't have d time to worry what a state governor is doing on his travails. Oh by the way, u people look really stupid weneva u try to discredit others but rush to defend clear scams... Well I really wonder how u people wake up each day as zombies..

Infact you are the one without sense

3 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Prince16: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2016
expressglory:
1.There are no files or papers with him to suggest that he is delivering any speech.I dont think he is not intelligent enough to address a business community without a written speech..
2.If Fayose assignment is official..how come only one underage guy followed him...where are his commissioners or assembly members.
3.That hall is very big...can anyone address such number of people without a microphone?
4.Study the crowd...everyone was busy doing one thing or the other...it looks more like a waiting room or a conference hall sitting people on recces.No one was concentrating...not even the Nigeria Kindergarten that followed him.A lot were even backing him.
5.The posture of fayose is akin to someone standing behind the pulpit for pix...not to talk

The joke Was even putting on a pair of jeans. Tell me, who does dt?

**Kindly make ds d 6th reason**
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by mandhip: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose is a big disgrace to ekiti people

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by ezebunafo(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2016
kutchs:
Very poor attempt to discredit Fayose.
@op try harder you hear. That's a very poor work at photo shopping.
Now look at the two lectern in 1 and 2 and tell me if both are the same. No 1 has a raised edge where his hands are resting while in 2 the edge is missing and both are supposed to be one and the same.
Not everyone is stupid and gullible like the many who have believed you.
what are u saying actually,his p.a lere olayinka posted exactly the same pix on his fb page,telling us that fayose was addressing investors and biznessmen,so who photoshopped what?

6 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2016
Chubhie:

If you check history, you will appreciate the fact that both Fayose parents are prophet and prophetess including the sister. The family has a tradition of curing and delivering mad people from the streets of ekiti. These are facts not frictional.

"the family has a tradition of curing and delivering mad people..."

really? How come they can't deliver their son Ayo Fayose from his madness?

I don't believe you jor, otherwise their son won't be running upandan, from Ekiti to China and running his mouth like a mad man.

3 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by goodlifehyd(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2016
Looks more like a train station, look at those pics carefully you will see some boards showing directions
Topleague:
this is not a seminar nor conference but a chinese fair, if you have been to this place before you will understand my point, this is where you meet company representative showcasing their products and if you are satisfy book for your order, it is a very big place, anyone telling you Fayose went their to address a business community is lying.

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by menacetosociety: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2016
OP how dare u wrote nonsense about the intending President of Biafra republic!!!!!
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by danla44(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2016
Pathological liar. You want to decieve us.

Hahaahaa

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by forgiveness: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2016
grin
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by bluecircle470: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose is a bastard scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Banter1(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Nbote:
@OP have u been to a fair before or do u even have any idea what a fair is?? What point are u trying to prove??
sharap if u dont have anything reasonable to contribute. shame u r supporting his scam. you are part of our problem. fowlose (fayose) doesn't even know you, and you are here supporting him.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by maybel(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Aigbofa:
No microphone for such a large venue and such an "important " personality.
Was he screaming on top of his voice and the crowd just ignored him?
My brother, according to Tell magazine 2003, he represents the face of a fraud in the fountain of knowledge.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by nasoweseeam: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2016
The pot calling the kettle black. Fayose appointed minister for noise making of Nigeria http://nasoweseeam.com/buharis-personal-critic-gov-fayose-follows-presidents-lead-to-china/

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Viccur(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2016
rottennaija:
Foolish man, does that place look like Ekiti state to him?
You call someone else's Father foolish man. How would you feel if someone called your Father a foolish man?
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Viccur(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2016
Uteghe:
Fayose slaughter infants every other month for rituals to gain love,power and to be feared. His restlessness,loquacity,and bufoonery is a manifest torment from cry the of innocent blood.
you seem to be the pained herbalist that did the ritual. I guess he didnt pay you fully.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by fizzile(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2016
And those guys don't look like chinese. They look Malaysians or Filipinos. Either he went to Malaysia or Philipines.

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Banter1(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Nbote:

If only u people had sense den u wouldn't have d time to worry what a state governor is doing on his travails. Oh by the way, u people look really stupid weneva u try to discredit others but rush to defend clear scams... Well I really wonder how u people wake up each day as zombies..
you are the only ZOMBIE here. Ogbanje. Gullible Ekiti Kpomo Eater. Stomach Infrastructure has blocked your sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Burger01(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2016
I pity those katikati people that voted that scamming tout as a governor. What should I even expect from people suffering from stomach infrastructure syndrome undecided
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by samento: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2016
When you talk too much, you won't know when you talk yourself into trouble. He is not even matured in the way he stage manage his scam projects.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by samsam2019: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2016
989900B:
Fayose is '19', if you lived in Ibadan SW (Orita challenge/Ring road) in the 90s, you will know him.

BTW, only his Ekiti gullibles can fall for this cheap scam.

We all can cook up stories, if each of us start to upload conferences and trade fairs we've attended in different countries over many years .
Bros, I know him too. I know his parents and 90% of his siblings. In fact his dad and my pops were friends (both late). His father even cursed him b4 he died

Did you know he stole his father's corpse? Egbon na 419 right from his days of spotless.

I'm not surprised with his madness to be honest

2 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by klinro(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2016
All those saying Fayose went their to address a business community are lying. We should be decent please
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Burger01(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2016
Beeman1:
Fayose busted. Hahahahahahaah...
He went overboard this time... Exporting his stewpidity and maddnes to China from katikati state. Na wa o! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Predicted Willie Obiano's Re-Election (Photo) / Mimiko Celebrates Eyitayo's Appeal Court Victory Over Jimoh Ibrahim(pics / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.