Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) (43217 Views)

“Fayose Never Said He Will Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns" - Lere Olayinka / 11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG / Two Major Proof That Fayose Knows Nothing About Nigeria Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Banter1(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2016
Chubhie:

If you check history, you will appreciate the fact that both Fayose parents are prophet and prophetess including the sister. The family has a tradition of curing and delivering mad people from the streets of ekiti. These are facts not frictional.

with their supernatural power. its common with people from that region
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by PrinceMario(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2016
Chubhie:
A prophetess who predicted fayose second coming and has been the one spiritually backing her husband. Buhari and his Alfas/marabouts should be worried.
Lolx. you guys are just too dumb. So fayose don turn Jesus abi? second coming kwa.

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Beeman1:
Fayose busted. Hahahahahahaah...
........Abeg see the kind Chair wey em dey siidownn on top sef ! grin grin grin and the white man wey dey by em side is NOT KNOWN to anyone ! Just a street white man grin grin grin

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Bimpe29: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2016
A rude and irrational critic. Fayose need a psychologist if he has none, or a better one if he has already.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by klinro(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Topleague:
this is not a seminar nor conference but a chinese fair, if you have been to this place before you will understand my point, this is where you meet company representative showcasing their products and if you are satisfy book for your order, it is a very big place, anyone telling you Fayose went their to address a business community is lying.

Very well said. May Allah Bless your intelligence
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by bibiking7(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2016

Fayose is a buffoon.

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by klinro(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2016
stormm:

This is a train station

You sure
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by babylawyer31(f): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2016
Did he claim to be addressing anyone, I'd think he was just posing for a picture.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by samento: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Chubhie:

If you check history, you will appreciate the fact that both Fayose parents are prophet and prophetess including the sister. The family has a tradition of curing and delivering mad people from the streets of ekiti. These are facts not frictional.

No wonder, it is traditional and a standing fact that any family or traditional healer that heals madness must have one uncurable madman or woman in his family. I am not supprised at fayose's madness.

6 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by jaybee(f): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Nbote:

D OP went to a great length to try to disprove Fayose's trip to China as a scam but to what end. Fayose is a typical naija politician who at best is as crooked as the rest of dem. But his trying to disprove his trip is solely borne out of the fact dat he has always been a critic of the govt and I'm even wondering what he's doing in China like d rest of dem.

You mean if fayose was not s critic of the government then the you wouldn't have problems with the OP
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Eddyrex07(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2016
All work without play make Ayodele Fayose a dull(ard) boy!!!

After the fair Fayose took out sometime to play na, abba 9ja make una allow d boy play small na...

I remember during my matriculation day, we had a podium like dat, tho our's was more real coz we had things like; microphones with tags of different TV/Radio stations on them, flags of different countries and map of the world as well...
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by spako4(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose the jester
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Beetobee(f): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2016
This venue is the Canton Trade Fair in Guanzhou, China. Who the hell would he have addressed there? Were alaso!

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by miqos02(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2016
na wa oh
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by DExplorer1: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2016
989900B:
Fayose is '19', if you lived in Ibadan SW (Orita challenge/Ring road) in the 90s, you will know him.

BTW, only his Ekiti gullibles can fall for this cheap scam.

We all can cook up stories, if each of us start to upload conferences and trade fairs we've attended in different countries over many years .
Attack the personality and leave the people out of your unreasonable opinion.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by omolola15(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2016
kutchs:
Very poor attempt to discredit Fayose.
@op try harder you hear. That's a very poor work at photo shopping.
Now look at the two lectern in 1 and 2 and tell me if both are the same. No 1 has a raised edge where his hands are resting while in 2 the edge is missing and both are supposed to be one and the same.
Not everyone is stupid and gullible like the many who have believed you.

Then he's the one scamming his people. Because few days ago his media aide uploaded this pictures and claimed fayose was addressing investors at a seminar in China. It right here on nairaland. It even made FP. No one is discrediting him. If you think the pics are photoshoped then mr fayose is a total scam.

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by onyxo76(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2016
photoshop 101, it's too obvious that all these were blended together.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2016
The scamming did not just start today.Fayose and his followers are nothing but f**ls .He has shown himself to be an empty barrel and hes just preparing grounds for his eventual self destruction.Only a blind and a daft will see those pix and still believe that this man is not a joke.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2016
was fayose actually invited to speak by the Chinese? he should show the letter of invitation to clarify things since he always has facts on everything.
BTW what has he done to even make a developed country like China to invite him to speak in their trade fair in the first place?
i have chosen not to be on any political party but this is pure scam
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Beeman1(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2016
ZuzuMan:
........Abeg see the kind Chair wey em dey siidownn on top sef ! grin grin grin and the white man wey dey by em side is NOT KNOWN to anyone ! Just a street white man grin grin grin
I tell u lol. D man na sadist him be.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2016
kutchs:
Very poor attempt to discredit Fayose.
@op try harder you hear. That's a very poor work at photo shopping.
Now look at the two lectern in 1 and 2 and tell me if both are the same. No 1 has a raised edge where his hands are resting while in 2 the edge is missing and both are supposed to be one and the same.
Not everyone is stupid and gullible like the many who have believed you.

Of course he is being defamed and he is wearing the same clothes. In one the crowd is not listening to him and in the other angle, there is no evidence of a crowd at all

You must know that in many international conferences there are two lecterns in the same room especially where organisers or city officials will be making speeches. It's hilarious that Fayose authorized the release of these pictures while bring of sane mind!!

Sometimes in the face of overwhelming evidence it isn't compulsory to comment. Just let it slide and Chalk it as 0-1

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2016
This pictures reminds me of my matric day in Ife. I stood behind a podium with microphone to take pics as though I was addressing people. This was many years ago and a governor is doing it?

expressglory:
1.There are no files or papers with him to suggest that he is delivering any speech.I dont think he is not intelligent enough to address a business community without a written speech..
2.If Fayose assignment is official..how come only one underage guy followed him...where are his commissioners or assembly members.
3.That hall is very big...can anyone address such number of people without a microphone?
4.Study the crowd...everyone was busy doing one thing or the other...it looks more like a waiting room or a conference hall sitting people on recces.No one was concentrating...not even the Nigeria Kindergarten that followed him.A lot were even backing him.
5.The posture of fayose is akin to someone standing behind the pulpit for pix...not to talk

3 Likes

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Beeman1(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Burger01:
He went overboard this time... Exporting his stewpidity and maddnes to China from katikati state. Na wa o! cheesy
No mind the man jare.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by notoriousbabe: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Ekiti kete don enter one chance
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by XiomaraXO(f): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2016
I'm surprised it took someone this long to figure that out
I saw his pictures and said "SCAM"!!!
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Opomulero88: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2016
He is an expert in 'stage-management'. Aluko case is still fresh in our memory
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Uteghe(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Viccur:
you seem to be the pained herbalist that did the ritual. I guess he didnt pay you fully.
tongue Good you agree he did the ritual.
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by olajigaolamide: 11:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose has always been a scam

1 Like

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by captianfreeman(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2016
Haba Ayo ! That is the international terminal of
Beijing Capital International Airport
(北京首都国际机场)
the airport is located at chaoyang-shuyi province, in china.
The lectern before the Governor , is usually use when there is a need to inform international travellers of their flight schedules.

But wait o! Ebe like say this man too dey lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Charly68: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2016
We knew him as spotless in Ibadan.. A big time scammer ! Ekitis are in deep water already
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by Viccur(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2016
Uteghe:
tongue Good you agree he did the ritual.
You said it yourself
Re: China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) by MrTeCO(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2016
OP plsss go back to ur Note Pad....I hv not for once read online where Fayose or his aides or his social media account stated that he Fayose addressed any crowd or gathering in China.

Let's be mature enof to find out things before we start posting online....besides am sure he did not upload that pix with the Caption "ADDRESSING BUSINNESS MEN n INVESTORS IN CHINA"

So far from what I know, he went there to woo investors back to his state n not to lie abt addrressing a crowd. Thanks.

P.S: the bashing should flow in....but be sure u have a proof to shut my un-withered pen down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mimiko Celebrates Eyitayo's Appeal Court Victory Over Jimoh Ibrahim(pics / Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.