Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ladies Name Some Things Guys Do That Turns You Off - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Name Some Things Guys Do That Turns You Off (3233 Views)

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? / Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ladies Name Some Things Guys Do That Turns You Off by charlescyprian: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Any pretty working class lady single btwn age 25-35, who has love for cute younger guys btwn 26- 27yrs show add. Am not after ur money, I just want a matured Date.......(I can b ur submissive)......bbm-590fb1dd...whatsapp..08054625559 Am ma simple Dude, love sex (hard and rough)wen it calls 4....love crazy,nasty and wild chat......Hey.! beep me if u know ur nasty, but plssssss....!!!!! ladies only bbm-590FB1DD// 08054625559...u can what'sapp me
Re: Ladies Name Some Things Guys Do That Turns You Off by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2016
charlescyprian:
Any pretty working class lady single btwn age 25-35, who has love for cute younger guys btwn 26- 27yrs show add. Am not after ur money, I just want a matured Date.......(I can b ur submissive)......bbm...whatsapp..
Am ma simple Dude, love sex (hard and rough)wen it calls 4....love crazy,nasty and wild chat......Hey.! beep me if u know ur nasty, but plssssss....!!!!! ladies only bbm-.....u can what'sapp me
You ain't got no pic.How do we know we want ta sample yer wears tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Name Some Things Guys Do That Turns You Off by Tedassie(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Loyalblak007:
What is she suppose to do? Sing for you?
no,burst her speakers tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do / Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport / Is It Possible To Impress A Girl Without Involving Money? If Yes In What Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.