Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) (55852 Views)

Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Mediapace: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2016
Am already ready grin
Julietcutie:
my husband should just get ready... Hehe grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Julietcutie(f): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Mediapace:
Am already ready grin
are u sure

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by eitsei(m): 7:35am On Apr 16, 2016
Lol, lot of funny comments... I just dey wonder wetin my own wife will do Sha but no matter what as a good husband one should try to understand his wife at this stage and be patient with her

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Mediapace: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Absolutely
Julietcutie:
are u sure
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
My own will b chicken i know grin
my own wil be turkey.

Wen my sis was pregnant, she aste only amala and efo for d first few months, nd it must be frm a certain restaurant in our area if not she wunt eat.

Latr she graduated to eating only indomie nd egg, she can wake me up as ealy as 6am.. Go mke indomie fr me.. Chaii

She was just changing fud almost evri month.

Can't wait 2b married nd den gt pregnant *wippingtears*

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by donbenedict(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2016
layla129:

Really?
yes... it's just annoying... just a small brawl, she starts hurling insults at her man in yoruba language or at a guy who ain't her man..

It's so nonsensical

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by oracle009(m): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2016
My elder sister then ehn... her husband jst brought her back to us... i saw wehn! There was a day I bought amala and efo for her while coming from work. Amala with nice goat meat o! Na so i bought noodles for myself... I can't believe my eyes when this lady came to kitchen to use the same fork she used for amala to take noodles from stove o. I was just fed up ehn..

Abi d night she came around 4a.m that she wants palmwine (emu) and i must get it for her o... i jst use style comoto from my room go slip insyd kitchen

Abi d day she told me to get her charcoal.... dat she likes the scent of charcoal... she feel like crunching some with water... i was just like WTF!!?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2016
fistonati:
May God bless our women's and give them the strength to scale through

Amen

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
I just hate yoruba girls. Yall can curse too much in ur language
That was not a curse omo ibo undecided
I just hate u gan gan undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by donbenedict(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
That was not a curse omo ibo undecided
I just hate u gan gan undecided
well your problem.. God knws I dnt hate anyone in here. Can't be hating on people i'v not even seen..

Dats madness

Cux am so sure if I create a new moniker and say hi to u, u"d be at peace with dat moniker..

So try and grow up from hate. Doesn't pay.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
well your problem.. God knws I dnt hate anyone in here. Can't be hating on people i'v not even seen..
I hate u bcox u hate yoruba girls undecided.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by donbenedict(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
I hate u bcox u hate yoruba girls undecided.
lmao and u will love me if I love yoruba girls?

5 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Sijo01(f): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by emperorchedda(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by olarhtunji(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2016
by 3001 it would b like diz:
the baby his crying he wants shisha!!.....while you are at it bring codeine.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by domopps(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2016
My Brother's wife once woke him up around 3:AM that she needed to smell fuel!

And you no what she got it!

Cheeeeers

4 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by asocustar91(f): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2016
Nelkoko:
Dat 1 better na...... Me wey wake up 3am dey roast yam

Lol
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by awa(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2016
I think some of them might just deliberately play some of those pranks especially when the husby is the caring type and it is the first pregnancy... But then I think it is a wonderful experience for every lady. I wish them the best.

6 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by YelloweWest: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2016
johnydon22:
it is not easy to be nurturing and carrying the entire being of another human and so the female should be respected and adored for such stupendous task and beautiful wonder.

I'd get her anything she asks for at anytime as long as it is possible even stay awake to make sure she's comfortable while sleeping..

Aww sweet of u

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
lmao and u will love me if I love yoruba girls?
It's under-maybe undecided
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Mrslimblack(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Lol, see the man's anus, excreting gas like a truck climbing onyeama Hill. Forget oo, that's the fun of being married and expectant, can't wait for mine.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by donbenedict(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
It's under-maybe undecided
lol I just wonder wah happened to us. I'v made truce with all those who'v gor some kynd of beef with me except those who wish to keep on hating. Life's short u knw.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Flashh: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2016
Julietcutie:
my husband should just get ready... Hehe grin

layla129:
Can't wait till then grin ...he go hear am angry
Both of you should respect yourselves.

9 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Bolade005: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2016
johnydon22:
it is not easy to be nurturing and carrying the entire being of another human and so the female should be respected and adored for such stupendous task and beautiful wonder.

I'd get her anything she asks for at anytime as long as it is possible even stay awake to make sure she's comfortable while sleeping..
Bro, you obviously are not married yet. It's not like you don't want to get her what she want but they'd just crave something impossible at weird hours. My wife once woke me up at 1am telling me she want roasted corn. Where on God's green earth will I get that at that time?. I couldn't and she wept from that time till about 4am or so when she dozed off. Nothing wey I no take beg my wife, she didn't stop crying and calling me an uncaring husband. Numerous examples sef that I can't begin to write here.

I pray your wife is not the type that crave weird things during pregnancy.

19 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
I just hate yoruba girls. Yall can curse too much in ur language
she didn't curse you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by ArchNerd(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2016
Hilariously Hilarious cheesy grin

When you tell someone *I love you* you must be ready for this too.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by ceeceeuwa: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2016
I remember how I collected someone's church offering to buy amala...the funny part is that it was left over soup from the previous day they sold to me, but I didn't mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by donbenedict(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2016
cassieblake:
she didn't curse you
so why did she hav to write it in yoruba.. if she wanted to say smth den she should hav typed in english..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
lol I just wonder wah happened to us. I'v made truce with all those who'v gor some kynd of beef with me except those who wish to keep on hating. Life's short u knw.
lol
I don't hate u like hate u
I hate u bcox u said dat abt yoruba girls.
We are frnds ofcourse.
Gat nothing against u undecided

Who hating don epp undecided

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by crackhouse(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2016
fistonati:
May God bless our women's and give them the strength to scale through
oyibo.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by olatex25(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2016
Galacious1:
Na so my uncle's pregnant wife told him she wanted agbalumo at 11pm. Uncle tried waking me up that night I refused to wake up. Agbalumo ko dagbalamu ni
d word dagbalamu got me laughing... u ain't serious bro

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Dyt(f): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2016
Wasn't demanding
I only started having appetite like 7 or 8 month
And I had pizza
Walked about 6 or 7 streets can't rem sha, to get party fried rice which I later vomitted
But was just the sickness I didn't like
I am excited for the next one sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.