Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) (55839 Views)

Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by HRich(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2016
And they don't demand for Snake
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by tivta(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Glory be to God that not all women behave like this if not...
I mean that should be the time the man is preparing to have sleepless nights cause of the babies cries, any woman who does this is just wicked, pregnancy is not an illness where you have to eat specific foods at odd times of the night.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Ayauche(f): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2016
Galacious1:
Na so my uncle's pregnant wife told him she wanted agbalumo at 11pm. Uncle tried waking me up that night I refused to wake up. Agbalumo ko dagbalamu ni

Dis person have killed me with laff ooo. No worry ur time dey come.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nixiepie(f): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2016
oracle009:
My elder sister then ehn... her husband jst brought her back to us... i saw wehn! There was a day I bought amala and efo for her while coming from work. Amala with nice goat meat o! Na so i bought noodles for myself... I can't believe my eyes when this lady came to kitchen to use the same fork she used for amala to take noodles from stove o. I was just fed up ehn..

Abi d night she came around 4a.m that she wants palmwine (emu) and i must get it for her o... i jst use style comoto from my room go slip insyd kitchen

Abi d day she told me to get her charcoal.... dat she likes the scent of charcoal... she feel like crunching some with water... i was just like WTF!!?
lmao,pregnancy can make one eat the unthinkable
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by domopps(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2016
realmindz:

and wat were u doing with ur brothers wife by 3 am

What a good question...! Dude this happened almost 16 years ago year 2000 to be precise and to answer your question I was staying with them back then because I just finished Secondary Schl waiting for admission into higher institution !

She gave birth later that same year and the baby self now in higher institution!

Cheeeeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by oscarnoble(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2016
johnydon22:
it is not easy to be nurturing and carrying the entire being of another human and so the female should be respected and adored for such stupendous task and beautiful wonder.

I'd get her anything she asks for at anytime as long as it is possible even stay awake to make sure she's comfortable while sleeping..
lol nwokeoma
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2016
My boo did not disturb me with incessant demands when she was pregnant. The only good "disturbance" i witnessed during the duration of her pregnancy was lovemaking almost every night! Her urge for sex drive went on overdrive!

9 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Ayauche(f): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Bolade005:

Bro, you obviously are not married yet. It's not like you don't want to get her what she want but they'd just crave something impossible at weird hours. My wife once woke me up at 1am telling me she want roasted corn. Where on God's green earth will I get that at that time?. I couldn't and she wept from that time till about 4am or so when she dozed off. Nothing wey I no take beg my wife, she didn't stop crying and calling me an uncaring husband. Numerous examples sef that I can't begin to write here.

I pray your wife is not the type that crave weird things during pregnancy.

U are very on point my broda, may Almighty help us women especially during the wonderful 9months.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Greenbullet(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2016
lol,remember when.my aunt was pregnant, she would wake me up to give her cold water by 2am..sometimes even on/off the ac .
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Bolade005: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2016
cassieblake:
Lolz cheesy but when i get pregnant i will show my husband peper grin
Well, he is your husband. Do him as you see fit but be gentle on him biko.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Bolade005: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2016
Ayauche:

U are very on point my broda, may Almighty help us women especially during the wonderful 9months.
Amen Ma.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2016
Bolade005:

Well, he is your husband. Do him as you see fit but be gentle on him biko.
I don hear grin
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by STENON(f): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Funny Comments...

Looollll

I'm waiting for my own time...
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Julietcutie(f): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Flashh:

Both of you should respect yourselves.
y? u want to marry us
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2016
That was how my friends wife woke up in the middle of the night and said she wants to eat akara." which kind wahala be this?" sighed my friend. As a gentle young man, the man just took his car outside the compound. Put on the AC and slept till th next morning. Before day break, all family members don gather for house..."our son is missing"

6 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Gracito(f): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2016
Lool, my husband should get ready oo. En go hear am
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by niseman: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2016
Some women go 1 chop every tin way pass 4 road,
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by gbemi514: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2016
layla129:
Can't wait till then grin ...he go hear am angry
I commit d guy in Gods hand......lord gv him the strength of a lion the speed of a cheetah and the wings of an eagle
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by miqos02(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2016
falconey:
and they say it is the best time to be with your wife to support and care for her..........

I didn't know they meant turn errand boy.

not easy time for women thou.
some women can make outrageous demand ehn

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by layla129(f): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2016
gbemi514:
I commit d guy in Gods hand......lord gv him the strength of a lion the speed of a cheetah and the wings of an eagle

Lmao! Amen to that
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2016
tai if na me u go cry tire, when am enjoying my sleep u wan disturb me say someting dey hungry, dat ting go hungry till Jesus come. Man no go rest bcs u carry belle. I will only be her house boy if na jesus she wan born if not, forget am
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Flashh: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Julietcutie:

y? u want to marry us
Yes! I want to marry both of you, that was the reason why I typed that.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by shulamitewoman(f): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Nelkoko:
Dat 1 better na...... Me wey wake up 3am dey roast yam
kikikikikikik
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by AirmirthDY(f): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2016
Galacious1:
Na so my uncle's pregnant wife told him she wanted agbalumo at 11pm. Uncle tried waking me up that night I refused to wake up. Agbalumo ko dagbalamu ni
This one too strong...lol
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by shulamitewoman(f): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Slapsticker:
Relocate her to the US for the last prenatal months and employ a nurse.

Simple!!
lie lie..he wil go dere wif me..we r in it 2geda..
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
uh huh.. every word of it.
smiley
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by AirmirthDY(f): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Nelkoko:
Dat 1 better na...... Me wey wake up 3am dey roast yam
You have kill person with laugh o
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by donbenedict(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
smiley
i'l mention u in a thread. Come there
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Julietcutie(f): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2016
Flashh:

Yes! I want to marry both of you, that was the reason why I typed that.
lol na ur pocket o... bride price in my side is 4million grin... u still wan marry
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by AirmirthDY(f): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Bolade005:

Bro, you obviously are not married yet. It's not like you don't want to get her what she want but they'd just crave something impossible at weird hours. My wife once woke me up at 1am telling me she want roasted corn. Where on God's green earth will I get that at that time?. I couldn't and she wept from that time till about 4am or so when she dozed off. Nothing wey I no take beg my wife, she didn't stop crying and calling me an uncaring husband. Numerous examples sef that I can't begin to write here.

I pray your wife is not the type that crave weird things during pregnancy.
Big Amen to that...
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by DaisyII: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
We knw ur type undecided Beeni awon omo ilu e se ma n se undecided
Bae,don't be tribalistic.Awon ilu eyin naa man she be!

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2016
fundeb:
Do u tink its an easy task?it only takes d grace of God to carry belle o. sadDo u tink its an easy task?it only takes d grace of God to carry belle o.
stop stammering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! / Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.